TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

What makes a champion - Doc Young Introductory Vignette

KANG DOC

Establishing shot of the New Orleans skyline at midday, which pans and zooms into a shot of an underpass decorated in graffiti with a silhouette of a figure sat against a wall in the background

Doc Young (Narrating): What makes a champion? Heart? Determination? The undying will to win, no matter the consequences? (The camera begins to zoom in on the figure slightly) A lifelong commitment to what you love the most, the culmination of a journey that takes you to all four corners of the world, and leads you right (pause) back (pause) here.

(Doc Young is now in shot, in a hooded jacket and joggers)

Doc Young: Home. (Doc Young gets up and starts walking forward and the camera follows him) Everybody's journey to become a champion has starts somewhere, and your roots are what keep you grounded and instills respect inside you, not only for those within this business, but every single person that plays a part in elevating you and taking you to the next level. (Camera zooms into a close-up shot of Young's face, his tone becoming increasingly fiery) The Young King has arrived in OCW, and I will not allow myself to be disrespected by egotistical maniacs who run rampant in this prestigious company and believe me when I say: I am not here to take part, ((pause), and then calmly) I am here to be crowned champion.

• Mark Out! 1

May I suggest when you write to break up the description parts that are in your Rps from

your narrative parts.

Ex. Camera zooms into a close up shot of.....

Young: The Young King has arrived in OCW.

When you have it bunched up together it makes it harder for the reader to digest.

• Mark Out! 1

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png