+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 7,396 Times in 2,051 Posts

Ocwfed re-imagined new 92

Jehst Knocks it out the MO FUGGIN PARK!
    I guess this is what happens when Mugen and Spider ripped into the multiverse!
    ENJOY! <3 Jehstman!

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

2. The Following 18 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

A.C. Cobra (3 Weeks Ago), Benji Moore (3 Weeks Ago), Bobby Minio (2 Weeks Ago), Cort Marshall (3 Weeks Ago), Doc Green (3 Weeks Ago), Drago Cesar (3 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (2 Weeks Ago), Jacob Trance (3 Weeks Ago), Justin Jehst (2 Weeks Ago), Lotus FloJo (3 Weeks Ago), Parker (2 Weeks Ago), Quartz (3 Weeks Ago), RustCohle (3 Weeks Ago), Sean Strider (2 Weeks Ago), Telos (2 Weeks Ago), TJ Stevens (3 Weeks Ago), Valkyrie (3 Weeks Ago), Wrex (3 Weeks Ago)

Newb Rookie Benji Moore is on a distinguished road
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 29 Times in 14 Posts
    That was so much fun to watch! Thanks Jehst ✊

Game On V.I.P
    Wrestler
    A.C. Cobra has a spectacular aura about A.C. Cobra has a spectacular aura about A.C. Cobra has a spectacular aura about A.C. Cobra's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 200 Times in 97 Posts
    This is fucking amazing.

5. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to A.C. Cobra For This Awesome Post:

Benji Moore (3 Weeks Ago), Mr.Sensation (3 Weeks Ago)

Decent Member Wrestler Quartz has a spectacular aura about Quartz has a spectacular aura about Quartz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 162 Times in 43 Posts
    Insane. Amazing work as always Jehst lol
    OCW RIOT Tag Team Champion

President and leading member of the:

7. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Quartz For This Awesome Post:

Benji Moore (3 Weeks Ago), Mr.Sensation (3 Weeks Ago)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Lotus FloJo has a spectacular aura about Lotus FloJo has a spectacular aura about Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 165 Times in 68 Posts
    The real Ashley Moore could/should use that entrance.

Useless Member Rookie Doc Green is on a distinguished road Doc Green's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 25 Times in 7 Posts
    This is absolutely awesome, mate. Really well done Jehst!

10. The Following User Marked Out to Doc Green For This Amazing Post:

Mr.Sensation (3 Weeks Ago)

Billy Bad Ass V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Cort Marshall is a jewel in the rough Cort Marshall is a jewel in the rough Cort Marshall is a jewel in the rough Cort Marshall's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 276 Times in 97 Posts
    New 92? I for one welcome OCW's New Generation.

https://youtu.be/qAT-Snt3pig

Good stuff Jehstin! I think Jackman and his binary tights are my favorite. Though Cort with a beard/an actual physique looks pretty badass.

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 7,396 Times in 2,051 Posts
    Wanted to talk about this stuff earlier today but never got around to it. There is a lot going on with Jehst Project. Bottom line yall better head to that man for style tips. The feedback on socials is very positive. Everyone looks stand out, everyone has a diff color scheme. Teams look like they belong together. Bottom line like Austin Said this video shows that a lot of yall need to step up your attire game DRASTICALLY. I've watched this video about 15 times fully, and I keep thinking MAN I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS with X Y Z Char. Thats what yall need to do. Stand out!

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

13. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Hard2Obtain (2 Weeks Ago), Justin Jehst (2 Weeks Ago)

Billy Bad Ass V.I.P Sean Strider will become famous soon enough Sean Strider will become famous soon enough Sean Strider's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 108 Times in 57 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sensation View Post
    Wanted to talk about this stuff earlier today but never got around to it. There is a lot going on with Jehst Project. Bottom line yall better head to that man for style tips. The feedback on socials is very positive. Everyone looks stand out, everyone has a diff color scheme. Teams look like they belong together. Bottom line like Austin Said this video shows that a lot of yall need to step up your attire game DRASTICALLY. I've watched this video about 15 times fully, and I keep thinking MAN I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS with X Y Z Char. Thats what yall need to do. Stand out!
    If I was around, would reclaim my Best Dressed, lol!

That's a tough video you made there, J-Smooth!

Made the old man look like he still had a little gas in the tank!
    Quote Originally Posted by Match of the Year Candidate
    Quote Originally Posted by Championships and Awards
    • 4-Time OCW EX Champion *Longest Reigning* Record Broken 2009
    • 2-Time OCW World Tag Team Champion [ED Reed]
    • WWO Lightheavyweight Champion *First and last*
    • JOAP Jr. Heavyweight Champion *4/10/08 - 4/05/10* [Current: Regained 4/22/17]
    The Reggie Parks of Create-A-Championship

15. The Following User Marked Out to Sean Strider For This Amazing Post:

Cort Marshall (2 Weeks Ago)

Decent Member Wrestler Justin Jehst is just really nice Justin Jehst is just really nice Justin Jehst is just really nice Justin Jehst is just really nice Justin Jehst is just really nice Justin Jehst's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 432 Times in 84 Posts
    Thanks for all the feedback everyone. It was a fun little project/CAW remix. Just to clear up any confusion, I did not play these in Universe Mode, nor am I planning to run something like Magic Empire this season. This was purely a creative exercise for me to show the attires I'd made for the PS4 CAW's I had downloaded and could think of/come up with something for them to change about their looks. I played matches in exhibition, filmed them, then edited the parts I wanted to use for the video and cut the rest of the clip. It was a mission and a half but I was happy with the end result, resolution and HUD issues aside (didn't think it'd be used on YouTube). Next one I do I'll make sure to use no HUD and I won't bother compressing it as I think that's what stuffed the resolution up.

What is everyone's opinion on this; either multiple remix videos of single character/tag team CAW's throughout the season, or a season finale video like the one I just made with clips from everyone I can fit in the video?

This one was also a little rushed as I was trying to get it done before 2k19 came out so didn't get time to mess with some other CAW's I had (Trance/B-17/Wrex, etc).

Anyway, appreciate the feedback from ya'll. Also was thinking of making a thread dedicated to attire/entrance tips; would anyone want that?

17. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to Justin Jehst For This Awesome Post:

Bloom (2 Weeks Ago), Cort Marshall (2 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (2 Weeks Ago), RustCohle (2 Weeks Ago)

Thread Information