TURMOIL 312 CONTENT SUBMISSION DEADLINE

The countdown has finished!

Thanks for all the feedback everyone. It was a fun little project/CAW remix. Just to clear up any confusion, I did not play these in Universe Mode, nor am I planning to run something like Magic Empire this season. This was purely a creative exercise for me to show the attires I'd made for the PS4 CAW's I had downloaded and could think of/come up with something for them to change about their looks. I played matches in exhibition, filmed them, then edited the parts I wanted to use for the video and cut the rest of the clip. It was a mission and a half but I was happy with the end result, resolution and HUD issues aside (didn't think it'd be used on YouTube). Next one I do I'll make sure to use no HUD and I won't bother compressing it as I think that's what stuffed the resolution up.

What is everyone's opinion on this; either multiple remix videos of single character/tag team CAW's throughout the season, or a season finale video like the one I just made with clips from everyone I can fit in the video?

This one was also a little rushed as I was trying to get it done before 2k19 came out so didn't get time to mess with some other CAW's I had (Trance/B-17/Wrex, etc).

Anyway, appreciate the feedback from ya'll. Also was thinking of making a thread dedicated to attire/entrance tips; would anyone want that?

A thread or even a discord channel couldn't hurt. The one take away I got from video the one constant is a lot of people could use a touch up and palette swap!

• Mark Out! 1

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

A thread or even a discord channel couldn't hurt. The one take away I got from video the one constant is a lot of people could use a touch up and palette swap!

Either one of these would be fantastic. Not only to post attires/looks to get feedback directly, but even for other handlers (or rookies!) to see that same type of feedback to improve the look of the entire roster as a whole. Advice or tips on one caw could be applied to many, me thinks.

• Mark Out! 2

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

The work you put in Jehst is remarkable! During the season and off season you still put in time and effort into OCW. Good work like that will not to in vain brother. You are amazing. This video was fire!
  • Mark Out! 2

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png