+ Reply to Thread
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 7,396 Times in 2,051 Posts

The Desk Ep 151: The Road Ahead

Quick Podcast talking about Season 14 Sit-Rep, The Live Stream from Friday, The Season 13 Stat Breakdown the OCW Re-Imagined Video and much more!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	newdesk.jpg
Views:	381
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	838  

2. The Following 8 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

$Greatness$ (2 Weeks Ago), Benji Moore (3 Weeks Ago), Cactus Gauge (2 Weeks Ago), Cort Marshall (2 Weeks Ago), Drago Cesar (3 Weeks Ago), Justin Jehst (3 Weeks Ago), Kassidy Hayes (3 Weeks Ago), TJ Stevens (2 Weeks Ago)

Decent Member Wrestler Justin Jehst is just really nice Justin Jehst is just really nice Justin Jehst is just really nice Justin Jehst is just really nice Justin Jehst is just really nice Justin Jehst's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 432 Times in 84 Posts
    Great cast, good info. In regards to the video, yeah it was basically a CAW remix vid. And nearly everyone I remade used purely stock designs/etc apart from logos that were already used on that CAW or that I had on my creation suite already. If I'd had more time to make them I would have probably made custom logos on Photoshop etc but I thought the simplicity of them was kinda neat.

4. The Following User Marked Out to Justin Jehst For This Amazing Post:

Benji Moore (3 Weeks Ago)

Newb Wrestler TJ Stevens will become famous soon enough
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 47 Times in 22 Posts
    TLBSM was the last guy to pass his test, thanks for the shout-out. Only the deluxe digital people get the game Friday, don't think regular pre-orders do.

6. The Following User Marked Out to TJ Stevens For This Amazing Post:

Quartz (2 Weeks Ago)

Billy Bad Ass V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Cort Marshall is a jewel in the rough Cort Marshall is a jewel in the rough Cort Marshall is a jewel in the rough Cort Marshall's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 276 Times in 97 Posts
    Maybe the game you're thinking of is Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game?

Decent Member Wrestler Quartz has a spectacular aura about Quartz has a spectacular aura about Quartz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 162 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cort Marshall View Post
    Maybe the game you're thinking of is Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game?

What a horribly underrated game that is.
    OCW RIOT Tag Team Champion

President and leading member of the:

Decent Member Wrestler Justin Jehst is just really nice Justin Jehst is just really nice Justin Jehst is just really nice Justin Jehst is just really nice Justin Jehst is just really nice Justin Jehst's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 432 Times in 84 Posts
    Warzone takes me back, damn.

Thread Information