+ Reply to Thread
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 8,029 Times in 2,167 Posts

The Desk Ep 151: The Road Ahead

Quick Podcast talking about Season 14 Sit-Rep, The Live Stream from Friday, The Season 13 Stat Breakdown the OCW Re-Imagined Video and much more!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	newdesk.jpg
Views:	715
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	838  

2. The Following 8 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

$Greatness$ (10-06-2018), Benji Moore (10-01-2018), Cactus Gauge (10-02-2018), Cort Marshall (10-03-2018), Drago Cesar (10-02-2018), Justin Jehst (10-01-2018), Kassidy Hayes (10-02-2018), TJ Stevens (10-02-2018)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 646 Times in 115 Posts
    Great cast, good info. In regards to the video, yeah it was basically a CAW remix vid. And nearly everyone I remade used purely stock designs/etc apart from logos that were already used on that CAW or that I had on my creation suite already. If I'd had more time to make them I would have probably made custom logos on Photoshop etc but I thought the simplicity of them was kinda neat.

4. The Following User Marked Out to Justin Jehst For This Amazing Post:

Benji Moore (10-02-2018)

Newb Wrestler TJ Stevens will become famous soon enough
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 66 Times in 31 Posts
    TLBSM was the last guy to pass his test, thanks for the shout-out. Only the deluxe digital people get the game Friday, don't think regular pre-orders do.

6. The Following User Marked Out to TJ Stevens For This Amazing Post:

Quartz (10-02-2018)

Post Whore V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Cort Marshall is a glorious beacon of light Cort Marshall is a glorious beacon of light Cort Marshall is a glorious beacon of light Cort Marshall is a glorious beacon of light Cort Marshall is a glorious beacon of light Cort Marshall's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 466 Times in 140 Posts
    Maybe the game you're thinking of is Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game?

Post Whore Wrestler Quartz is a glorious beacon of light Quartz is a glorious beacon of light Quartz is a glorious beacon of light Quartz is a glorious beacon of light Quartz is a glorious beacon of light Quartz is a glorious beacon of light Quartz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 527 Times in 143 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cort Marshall View Post
    Maybe the game you're thinking of is Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game?

What a horribly underrated game that is.
    1x OCW RIOT Tag Team Champion

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 646 Times in 115 Posts
    Warzone takes me back, damn.

Thread Information