+ Reply to Thread
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 7,547 Times in 2,077 Posts

The Desk Ep 152: It's Cool 2 Be Kind!

Hi Guys! Breaking down OCWFED Live Episode #1! Talking about the 14 Year Show and answering your questions from the discord and so much more! Enjoy the Podcast guys! And don't forget to SMASH that Like Button LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCGhV7Nsh1o
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	newdesk.jpg
Views:	519
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	842  

2. The Following 5 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Benji Moore (3 Weeks Ago), Bray (3 Weeks Ago), Cort Marshall (1 Week Ago), Justin Jehst (3 Weeks Ago), Quartz (3 Weeks Ago)

Newb Wrestler Code Jackman will become famous soon enough Code Jackman's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 53 Times in 20 Posts
    its all about the power of positivity
    http://i.imgur.com/yjZptzX.gif

Newb Wrestler TJ Stevens will become famous soon enough
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 54 Times in 25 Posts
    Unlike and unsubscribe. First 20 minutes were all that's wrong with this world.

5. The Following User Marked Out to TJ Stevens For This Amazing Post:

Bloom (3 Weeks Ago)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler NOMAD will become famous soon enough NOMAD's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 103 Times in 37 Posts
    I can't even listen to this snowflake shit, the first 5 minutes made me sick. I love how trash Spider brings out the Sensational alter ego.

'Wet gypsy'

Some good questions in there. I agree with Vimes on the GM.

Parker vs Ma'jin has actually happened twice.

First in my rookie season, like my 4th match here, back in 2007.
    Then the following week myself and Vega beat Kage and Ma'jin in a tag match!!

Here's the match!!

We also had a bonus Extreme Rules match at Indy live 4 I think, when Ma'jn was World Champ.
    1 x International Champion
    1 x Tag Team Champion

7. The Following User Marked Out to NOMAD For This Amazing Post:

Bloom (3 Weeks Ago)

Moderator Production Team
    Staff
    Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,562 Times in 1,399 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Crowe View Post
    I can't even listen to this snowflake shit, the first 5 minutes made me sick. I love how trash Spider brings out the Sensational alter ego.

'Wet gypsy'

Some good questions in there. I agree with Vimes on the GM.

Parker vs Ma'jin has actually happened twice.

First in my rookie season, like my 4th match here, back in 2007.
    Then the following week myself and Vega beat Kage and Ma'jin in a tag match!!

Here's the match!!

We also had a bonus Extreme Rules match at Indy live 4 I think, when Ma'jn was World Champ.
    This why I need some old dudes pause to be on a mic in my ear to go REMEMBER and then it will jog my memory?

DUD YOU EVER fight nick kage 1 on 1
    Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness
    "I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe
    CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative
    [10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga
    [09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com
    [09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?
    "Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099
    " makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha
    welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler NOMAD will become famous soon enough NOMAD's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 103 Times in 37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloom View Post
    This why I need some old dudes pause to be on a mic in my ear to go REMEMBER and then it will jog my memory?

DUD YOU EVER fight nick kage 1 on 1
    Yeah, my second match here, I almost beat him, he reversed my finisher and then hit me with his, and then again in 2008, same result, exact same way

The Stallion vs Nick Kage 07!

1 x International Champion
    1 x Tag Team Champion

Moderator Production Team
    Staff
    Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,562 Times in 1,399 Posts
    DAM! you really been here for a decade + jesus christ. <3 Parker!
    Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness
    "I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe
    CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative
    [10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga
    [09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com
    [09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?
    "Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099
    " makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha
    welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

11. The Following User Marked Out to Bloom For This Amazing Post:

NOMAD (3 Weeks Ago)

Paul!?! Production Team
    Staff
    Nate Ortiz is a splendid one to behold Nate Ortiz is a splendid one to behold Nate Ortiz is a splendid one to behold Nate Ortiz is a splendid one to behold Nate Ortiz is a splendid one to behold Nate Ortiz is a splendid one to behold Nate Ortiz is a splendid one to behold Nate Ortiz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,162 Times in 306 Posts
    160 days +, in any matches against anyone with 4 belts at the same time. But it's been 14 years so its ok year 1 was so far away. Not that significant <3
    May 29 2005 - Oct 6 2010
    Mr. 1 in 365?

13. The Following User Marked Out to Nate Ortiz For This Amazing Post:

Bloom (3 Weeks Ago)

Unstoppable Member V.I.P Michael Morrison is a name known to all Michael Morrison is a name known to all Michael Morrison is a name known to all Michael Morrison is a name known to all Michael Morrison is a name known to all Michael Morrison is a name known to all
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,690 Times in 685 Posts
    Thanks for the shout out. Good to be back.

I was a big fan of Vega. I remember he would splice clips together during his matches to create memorable spots, of which, could not be done within the actual game. Like top rope DDT's and mid-air counters. Very entertaining.

I don't even remember the clown version of Majin.

I remember The Steve started out heavily inspired by Chris Bengay... Chris Bennegins... Chris Bengals... Why won't it let me type Ben***? Anyways, he started out as the Rabid Wolverine guy.

PS: 40:15 into the video and it sounds like you're trying to start a gas stove.
    https://youtu.be/aCGhV7Nsh1o?t=2414

15. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Michael Morrison For This Awesome Post:

Mr.Sensation (3 Weeks Ago), NOMAD (3 Weeks Ago)

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 7,547 Times in 2,077 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by michael morrison View Post
    thanks for the shout out. Good to be back.

I was a big fan of vega. I remember he would splice clips together during his matches to create memorable spots, of which, could not be done within the actual game. Like top rope ddt's and mid-air counters. Very entertaining.

I don't even remember the clown version of majin.

I remember the steve started out heavily inspired by chris bengay... Chris bennegins... Chris bengals... Why won't it let me type ben***? Anyways, he started out as the rabid wolverine guy.

Ps: 40:15 into the video and it sounds like you're trying to start a gas stove.
    https://youtu.be/acghv7nsh1o?t=2414

lol it does

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

Thread Information