+ Reply to Thread
    Moderator Production Team
    Staff
    Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,562 Times in 1,399 Posts

WWE 2K19 Showcase #23: Elsa Holmburg

We got another Showcase as Justin Jehst's Personal Assistant decides to lace them up and take on the ladies of OCWFED in Season 14! With The Alpha A-List by her side and a repertoire of unorthodox offense at her disposal the sky is the limit! AVAILABLE ON [PS4] use #OCWFED
    Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness
    "I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe
    CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative
    [10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga
    [09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com
    [09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?
    "Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099
    " makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha
    welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

2. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Bloom For This Awesome Post:

Drago Cesar (2 Weeks Ago), Lotus FloJo (2 Weeks Ago), Valkyrie (2 Weeks Ago)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Lotus FloJo has a spectacular aura about Lotus FloJo has a spectacular aura about Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 178 Times in 73 Posts
    https://youtu.be/mnvhHxjIgWo
    This would make a great theme for her.

Thread Information