+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Riot 515

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 7,681 Times in 2,102 Posts

Riot 515

WORKING THE MARKS
    No Spoils Till Page 2 and use DISCORD SPOILER CHANNEL FOR LIVE

Check Back Often!

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

2. The Following 9 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

A.C. Cobra (3 Weeks Ago), Bobby Minio (3 Weeks Ago), Cort Marshall (3 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (3 Weeks Ago), Justin Jehst (3 Weeks Ago), Kassidy Hayes (3 Weeks Ago), Lotus FloJo (3 Weeks Ago), Quartz (3 Weeks Ago), Telos (3 Weeks Ago)

Game On V.I.P
    Wrestler
    A.C. Cobra has a spectacular aura about A.C. Cobra has a spectacular aura about A.C. Cobra has a spectacular aura about A.C. Cobra's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 207 Times in 100 Posts
    First

Nitemare Member Wrestler Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 489 Times in 231 Posts
    Lets go!
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 7,681 Times in 2,102 Posts
    Page 3 is up.

I kinda like how 9 times out of 10 as I'm doing the show I start off annoyed then finish the show pleased. Ya'll was thinking we had no Role Plays
    Solid show, solid AF! welp back to work!

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

6. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Bobby Minio (3 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (3 Weeks Ago)

Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 884 Times in 448 Posts
    I was first where it matters to jay, Mr. Cobra, First Mark out. Bum

Bling Bling Poster V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,300 Times in 499 Posts
    When are Kass and Cobra just going to fuck and get the posturing over with?

9. The Following User Marked Out to Bobby Minio For This Amazing Post:

Hard2Obtain (3 Weeks Ago)

HOTGarbaje V.I.P Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,398 Times in 403 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Minio View Post
    When are Kass and Cobra just going to fuck and get the posturing over with?
    Lewd, is this part of your fanfic

11. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Illuminati For This Awesome Post:

Bobby Minio (3 Weeks Ago), Mr.Sensation (3 Weeks Ago)

Bling Bling Poster V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,300 Times in 499 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati View Post
    Lewd, is this part of your fanfic
    Why play dumb? You're the one who's been editing it for me.

13. The Following 6 Users Marked the hell out to Bobby Minio For This Awesome Post:

Cort Marshall (3 Weeks Ago), Drago Cesar (3 Weeks Ago), Illuminati (3 Weeks Ago), Mugen (3 Weeks Ago), Quartz (3 Weeks Ago), RustCohle (3 Weeks Ago)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Lotus FloJo has a spectacular aura about Lotus FloJo has a spectacular aura about Lotus FloJo has a spectacular aura about Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 198 Times in 79 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Minio View Post
    Why play dumb? You're the one who's been editing it for me.
    Are we gonna produce an amine adaptation?

15. The Following User Marked Out to Lotus FloJo For This Amazing Post:

Quartz (3 Weeks Ago)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Quartz is a jewel in the rough Quartz is a jewel in the rough Quartz is a jewel in the rough Quartz is a jewel in the rough Quartz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 315 Times in 83 Posts
    Petitioning to add a 4th "T" To TTT... You know, because Trash runs Tuesdays.

Onto the 2nd page.
    1x OCW RIOT Tag Team Champion

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

TTT's Prodigal Grandson, hooooooot

Thread Information