spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

I guess Xander Knight got to 88 mph. He will not be missed.

LOL, relax was 90% a plant.

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

RUDO’s TOP TEN RIOT TAKEDOWNS:

1) Flojo announces TLC against Dragana? Has this been approved by Sensation or did Flojo just dive through a table for nothing? Weird way to go about things but whatever floats yer’ boat.

2) David Hunt has an interesting look. ROOKIE PYRO! He also has Rust’s finisher as a ground move lol. Check the list rookies!

3) The Devil’s Night promo clip is dope as fuck. Props to whoever made that. Creepy with personalised OCW messaged scrawled on the walls; makes me pumped for the event.

4) I always read Doc an Everett’s RP in English accent, it’s so good. Slides are now Everett’s gimmick.

5) I don’t know if it was intentional booking or if this just worked out how it did but that Minio/AC promo got me HOOKED. All that history poured out and breathed a chunk of life into a TV match. Even though Bobby ended up laying a pretty decent beatdown on AC I still enjoyed the match.

6) Braddock finally with an RP. I really hope he’s a tinfoil-hat-wearing hillbilly or something, scared the FBI is out for him cos he knows the truth about the aliens! Or maybe he’s just a little crazy...? Anyway, good to see some other rookies writing and giving us a chance to see what their character is about.

7) Telos picks up a big win over KD to keep his momentum going. He’s been on a good build these past couple shows; maybe he does harness the power of Shazaam before his matches? Anyway, grats on the win, hope something comes from it angle-wise. I enjoyed the Wagner feud, I’m ready for another Telos gig.

8) TTT vs. P3 is heating up! Quartz bday ruined! How do you get over as faces? RUIN A HEELS BDAY YA BISH! Good angle, great team entrance. TTT and Kasstianity were all over this show, which reminds me; Heather is one crazy bitch, holy shit. That therapist needs to get himself some sort of pepper spray or a tazer in case things get outta hand in that office at some point.

9) P3 segment was off the goddamn rails. I enjoyed the chaos and hilarity but found it hard to keep track of what was going on a lot of the time. In any case, the CQC / P3 match is imminent at this stage considering the back and forth between both sides. Drago as double-champ?

10) The show ended with some fire from Spider, calling out a bunch of RIOT’s top stars, and capped it off with a shot at Nate Ortiz...I think I can hear his boots being laced up from here.

RPOTN: Again, I have to go with Bobby, this time for the AC promo. Just a gripping promo that did what it was supposed to do; pump me up for their match. And even though it was super short I have to shout out Spider’s closing segment cos it made me go “Oh shit, he’s talkin that smack!” and I popped a little inside.

MOTN: Hmm...either KD/Telos or ME for me. Maybe ME cos Spider made that comeback and then went OSAKA GANGSTER on the mic.

• Mark Out! 11

My image don't load no mo so fuck it.

dqRLTuq

NOTE BEGIN: THE GLORY OF FIGHT MANY WINNINGS RECEIVE YOU

- Riot begins with a suicide attempt by Lotus to prove she’s not a coward! Point proven I guess but you also just proved that you’re not very smart, potentially injuring yourself before a PPV. Cactus Jackie? Also, proofread.

- Dillinger is gonna get what’s coming to him. Cort fans are rabid, low IQ and in possession of MANY firearms.

- Good teaser for Devil's Night, though it could maybe lose the ASMR anime wet noises. OCW Tentacle Tension!

- Everett is ready for action! Sorta! I like the continuing discourse about shoes. Consistent stuff from rookies, this is how you get noticed! Just remember, Jay turns on everyone eventually. :eek:

- Minio and Cobra have beef, and I’m not just talking about AC’s belly. Great stuff as expected from Minio, who always has something to prove. But can he prove it tonight?

- Ryu just burying H2O. It’s okay, brother. He's just mad because you have nice tights and he's wearing a robe from a high school Christmas play.

- Tayy’s hit HARD TIMES, baby! The music industry is full of bad mothas out there to steal your money. We hope he’ll be able to come back and fight the powah.

- Banned from Riot? Why, I haven’t seen General Managership this incompetent since that STOOGE Jack Tunney! Surprisingly good put-down by Valk when she tells Heather she looks like she never learned how to read. OCW gives EVERYONE an attitude!

- What IS the “Trill” in "Trill Trash Trademark" anyway? Just "Thrill" misspelled? The actual definition of trill doesn’t work, so… I dunno. At least they make the belts prestigious! Not as prestigious as AWOL, of course.

- Braddock is like paranoid conspiracy theorist Jackmo. Which I assume Jackmo probably already is, he’s just got too much bravado to care if the CIA sees him naked. I like this kind of Mankind confused hobo angle. Will his plight garner sympathy, or will his unstable nature lead to suffering for his opponents? Who knows!

- This doctor should really be carrying a gun. Or a frying pan, or something. Dr. Larry’s got some balls… not sure he can help Heather, but at least he’s trying! So with Quartz, Heather and now Braddock, we have at least 3 crazies across both brands.

- Mistico isn’t fazed by the attack, as he’s confident in his ability to win matches regardless of fuckery. We wish him luck, as this is the land of fuckery.

- TTT’s theme really reminds me of a song in NFS Most Wanted, but I’m not sure which one.

- P3 ruin Quartz’s birthday! No matter what you think of a man, that’s an awful thing to do. Truly the depths of villainy. But it was very funny, so it’s fine.

- Bobby Man Ee Oh’s theme is legendary and it synchs really well with the ent. He also knows Force Push? Noticed a couple times they reset when they didn’t have to. Cobra gets him debuffed but them just does a ground move… that coulda saved you, sir. AC can’t catch a break as he enziguiris a ref and eats shit.Blue Thunder Bomb is one of my favorite moves. That big drop into the wake up cutter was awesome! Powerbomb on a railing, ouch. And it ends with the same “miss clothesline into finisher” that I’m so famous for. Hell, maybe it was even the same clothesline! Nasty loss for Cobra, but it helps establish that Minio ain’t a pushover just yet, and it’ll be a good lesson on why we take advantage of heavy reversals like rabid dogs. Cause if you don’t, you just fucked yourself big time.

- Postmatch promo is great, Minio seeming a little desperate to capture some glory. It’s funny but also a little melancholy. Also, he’s waterboarded an employee with piss. I’m not so sure he DOES have their backs.

- HON HON HEE HEE

- I’m not sure what to say about P3’s segment, it’s got too many things to unpack. It’s like a Tim and Eric skit. The Rust/Quartz parodies are pretty great, it seems this TTT/P3 feud is one that will be waged mostly in parodies. But… action is coming.

- H20’s ent lighting is amazing... but he denies the handshake! What a heel! You’re not not Canadian anymore!

- H20 seems to be a step ahead until interference by Kassidy Hayes turns the tide! Spider mounts a comeback and the increasingly-frustrated non-Canadian takes an embarrassing loss, eating mat after missing a springboard and getting khalassed for his troubles. Oh well. He has nice pants.

- Real Osaka Scarlet Illuminati Ryu Matsuspider closes the show by telling everyone they suck and that TTT are on top of the world! The world, I don’t know, but certainly on top of Riot, it seems...

• Mark Out! 7