TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Turmoil 215 - The Lost Footage

Jacob Trance

The following footage has been rescued from the Turmoil cutting room floor after Austin left for the evening.(We shit boxed and forgot to assign someone to post it)

Bray: Neato! I caught a Mew too. I hope FloJo will be impressed.

FloJo: I’m not.

Bray:: Ahhh. c’mon..

FloJo: You walked around the arena and caught something. So what?

Bray:: Someone’s jelly.

FloJo sighs lightly

Bray:: Oh hey! I have a friend request from “LatinaLapras” it even says she's across the street!

FloJo: Isn't there a warning on the game to not do that?

A bleep comes from Brays cell phone.

Bray:: Hey! She sent me her location and she wants to “Pikachu” As in… peek at me, she said her favourite attack is horn drill!

FloJo: This… Can't be happening.

Bray excitedly begins heading in the direction of the other trainer, FloJo watches as he goes out a fire door, pumping his fists.

Bray: I wanna be, the very best, like no one ever was… To catch them is my real test, to horn drill is my caaaaaause!

FloJo facepalms and watches the door close behind The Anime Prince.

FloJo: He’s gonna catch something alright.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

JFK BLOWN AWAY, WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY! WE DIDN’T START THE FIRE! IT WAS ALWAYS BURNING SINCE THE WORLD’S BEEN TURNING!

B17: Na na. Mickey Mantle, caravan. HM. Hmmm. Hmm, hm, hm. Sputnik, Sean Penn, Pope Paul, duh duh, duh. We didn’t start the FIRE!

Ace: Will you answer your damn phone!

B17 glares at her but obliges and slides his finger across the screen.

B17: Hello, you’ve reached Bingo.

B17: Ok?

B17: Yes.

B17: Perhaps.

B17: You don’t say!

B17: BY GOD!

B17: MY WIG!

B17:THANK YOU MYSTERIOUS VOICE!!

With that B17 runs out of the room.

Ace: Where the hell is he going?

B17 stumbled out of the hallway, panting heavily. The wig was not here, that was for certain. Instead he had fallen into Code Jackman's house of horrors.

He had barely escaped the alligator pit with his life and now he found himself facing countless mirrors that showed off his amazing ass...

The sound system crackled to life again.

Code: Bingo, Bingo, Bingo! Wake up.

Jackman reachers over and turns down his Lion King soundtrack to put Bingo in his happy place as he was “sleeping”

Code: Know that you are awake I am glad that you are here. How would you like to play a game?

Bingo: I like games! How about Monopoly?!

Code: No! I have a better one. It's either a life or death game. Only metaphorically speaking though.

Bingo begins to navigate the mirrored hallway. He moves carefully to avoid making too much noise, fearful that Code might be hiding right behind one of them.

Code: I have a question to ask you. Where do you think you are?

B17: Code...I don't know where I am, but it doesn't matter. I will find you, and I will Bingo Punch you.

Bingo keeps creeping around looking for Code as he steps on a tile the opens a trap door. Bingo begins to fall down a dark hole. Bingo then lands on a wooden chair in a pitch black room.

Code: Hello, Bingo.

A spotlight begins to shine on Bingo as he throws up his hands to shield his eyes.

B17: Code! Where is my wig?

Code: I ask the questions here. You are a guest at my place. Why have you been hiding from me?

B17: Hiding! Your locker is across from mine! We spoke two weeks ago! Of course that was before I learned that you stole my wig! You're off the Christmas list! Kidnapping me is one thing, but my wig was innocent!

Code: Remember when I called you three months ago. You never answered. I was going to tell you then but I wanted to wait.

B17: For?

Code: I will tell you where it is if you beat me at Devils Night

B17: That's it? Oh. That's easy enough.

Code: On one condition though. If I win there will be no B Community it will now be the Code Community.

B17 grips the chair tightly: Nooooooo!

Code: Muhahaha!

B17: Ight, but if I win YOU JOIN THE B COMMUNITY!

Code grips the chair tightly: Noooooo!

B17: Muhahaha!

Code: I accept your challenge! Wait, didn't you have a match tonight?

B17:......Shit.

Over a tannoy system comes laughter, the laughter of Thomas Archer as B17 and Code stare at each other for five minutes.

Code: So… Your match…

B17: You shall not distract me any longer!

At that, Bingo flees, straight into a pull door. He scowls, blaming the door, opening it sheepishly the proper way as the scene fades.

But what happened to Bray, did he get to drill his horn? Find out next time on Lost Tapes of Turmoil...

• Mark Out! 2

spacer.png