+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Riot 517

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 7,681 Times in 2,102 Posts

Riot 517

WORDS BRUHHH....I NEED TO LAY DOWN!
    You know whats up. Refresh Often!

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

2. The Following 10 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

A.C. Cobra (1 Week Ago), Benji Moore (1 Week Ago), Bobby Minio (1 Week Ago), Cort Marshall (1 Week Ago), Doc Green (1 Week Ago), Hard2Obtain (1 Week Ago), Kassidy Hayes (1 Week Ago), Lotus FloJo (1 Week Ago), Quartz (1 Week Ago), Valkyrie (1 Week Ago)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Lotus FloJo has a spectacular aura about Lotus FloJo has a spectacular aura about Lotus FloJo has a spectacular aura about Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 198 Times in 79 Posts
    First

Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 884 Times in 448 Posts

5. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Kassidy Hayes For This Awesome Post:

Hard2Obtain (1 Week Ago), Quartz (1 Week Ago), RustCohle (1 Week Ago)

Bimmy V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Drago Cesar is a splendid one to behold Drago Cesar is a splendid one to behold Drago Cesar is a splendid one to behold Drago Cesar is a splendid one to behold Drago Cesar is a splendid one to behold Drago Cesar is a splendid one to behold Drago Cesar is a splendid one to behold Drago Cesar's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 761 Times in 158 Posts
    Jobber entrance?

Commentary?

C'mon b!!!!!!!!

"Roll 20 for initiative, you cuck" - Mr. Sensation
    "I don't have a brain" - Tiberius Dupree
    "4 os a gppd cp,[ro,ose" - Mr. Sensation

7. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Drago Cesar For This Awesome Post:

Quartz (1 Week Ago), RustCohle (1 Week Ago)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Quartz is a jewel in the rough Quartz is a jewel in the rough Quartz is a jewel in the rough Quartz is a jewel in the rough Quartz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 315 Times in 83 Posts
    Some of the best to ever lace em up show why they are who they are.. Wow what a show and what a slate of matches.
    1x OCW RIOT Tag Team Champion

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

TTT's Prodigal Grandson, hooooooot

9. The Following User Marked Out to Quartz For This Amazing Post:

RustCohle (1 Week Ago)

Bling Bling Poster V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,300 Times in 499 Posts

11. The Following 6 Users Marked the hell out to Bobby Minio For This Awesome Post:

Bloom (1 Week Ago), Drago Cesar (1 Week Ago), Hard2Obtain (1 Week Ago), Quartz (1 Week Ago), RustCohle (1 Week Ago), Tiberius Dupree (1 Week Ago)

Decent Member Wrestler RustCohle will become famous soon enough RustCohle will become famous soon enough RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 123 Times in 60 Posts
    That is a damn good show, the matches are good and the """mystery""" guy in the ME is a great addition.
    1 x OCW TAG TEAM CHAMPION

T
    T
    T

C.Q.C

13. The Following User Marked Out to RustCohle For This Amazing Post:

Bobby Minio (1 Week Ago)

Moderator Production Team
    Staff
    Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,598 Times in 1,409 Posts
    I popped for Bonjour, Idiots!

like way more then I should!
    Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness
    "I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe
    CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative
    [10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga
    [09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com
    [09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?
    "Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099
    " makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha
    welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

15. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Bloom For This Awesome Post:

Quartz (1 Week Ago), RustCohle (1 Week Ago)

Moderator Production Team
    Staff
    Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,598 Times in 1,409 Posts
    Without spoiling, I will say I am pleasantly surprised by the amount of written content both Riot and Turmoil have been producing lately. I hope the trend continues, but I really hope it doesn't (ITS MAD WORK HAHA). So a shout out to all of y'all honestly I don't really deep dive on content as much as I should since im busy producing it and putting it together so by the time im done with the project (Riot) I am mentally checked out at which point the ball is handed to you guys for discussion!

I will say some of you guys might be in danger of burning the candle at both ends. While I do enjoy a good Dupree Impression, one can burn out quickly if spreading oneself too thin. Thats basically for Yake, who clocked in at 4 I think. or 5 if you include from others. It's important not to I guess over expose. 1 from each toon would be sufficient, but that just me being nit picky because I've seen it happen. And then you get the inevitable void once said person has IRL or any extenuating circumstance, because ppl on the show/roster just get comfortable knowing that X and Y will cover for them.

Shout out to Uncrowned, even though they front load the shit out the show, they have been incredibly consistent. And while the match work has been touch and go , its getting better. In addition to being receptive to the OCW brand of criticism I see nothing but good things. (Side bar I rem initially Doc was only gonna hang around for 10 weeks LOL)

While a slow starter, Braddock is steadily improving, that's all I got for now.

Shout out to Gooch finally hitting a stride.

fuck you Spider.
    Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness
    "I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe
    CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative
    [10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga
    [09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com
    [09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?
    "Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099
    " makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha
    welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

17. The Following 7 Users Marked the hell out to Bloom For This Awesome Post:

Bobby Minio (1 Week Ago), Cort Marshall (1 Week Ago), Doc Green (1 Week Ago), Drago Cesar (1 Week Ago), Hard2Obtain (1 Week Ago), RustCohle (1 Week Ago), Valkyrie (1 Week Ago)

Bling Bling Poster V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,300 Times in 499 Posts
    I truly feel like the first few months a rookie is in OCW can tell you a lot about if they're here to stay and I'd definitely say Uncrowned seem like they're here to stay. Telos has been getting it in too.

19. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to Bobby Minio For This Awesome Post:

Cort Marshall (1 Week Ago), Doc Green (1 Week Ago), Hard2Obtain (1 Week Ago), Telos (1 Day Ago)

Thread Information