+ Reply to Thread
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 7,681 Times in 2,102 Posts

Devils night 2018 card

Get Matches In Early If You Want That "PRODUCTION" Touch

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

2. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Benji Moore (1 Week Ago), Doc Green (1 Week Ago), Jett Draven (1 Week Ago), Quartz (1 Week Ago)

Decent Member Wrestler RustCohle will become famous soon enough RustCohle will become famous soon enough RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 123 Times in 60 Posts
    PREDICTION TIME

Mistico vs Matteo

Hijo de Basic Luchador.

Aries & Loki vs Scumciety*

And STILL.. Secondary champions.

Lotus Flojo vs Dragana*

Dargnagna.

Code Jackman vs B-17

Bald Bitch

Shep vs Cort*

Dean Ambro.. I mean Shep.

Jehst vs Archer

J.J. Meltzer

P3 vs C.Q.C*

TTT !

Heather Angelo vs Valk

Dangelo Russel.

Jackson M. vs Jacob Trance*

"Slap to the titty" Trance

Moon man vs H2O vs Your World Champion*****

T
    T
    T

1 x OCW TAG TEAM CHAMPION

T
    T
    T

C.Q.C

4. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to RustCohle For This Awesome Post:

Benji Moore (1 Week Ago), Bloom (1 Week Ago), Illuminati (1 Week Ago), Quartz (5 Days Ago)

HOTGarbaje V.I.P Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,398 Times in 403 Posts
    Hot Take:

Our Zero and Nate so shook that the biggest draw of the modern era is not on the card, but the failed expirement is in the Main Event after getting fed an easy win.

Really Makes You Think TM

6. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Illuminati For This Awesome Post:

Bloom (1 Week Ago), Quartz (1 Week Ago), RustCohle (1 Week Ago)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Quartz is a jewel in the rough Quartz is a jewel in the rough Quartz is a jewel in the rough Quartz is a jewel in the rough Quartz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 315 Times in 83 Posts
    I see a lot of Trash on this card... although. Obvious omission.

Someone trying to stop Trash from being great.

I know one thing. OCW Devil's Night just lost a buyer!

SAD
    1x OCW RIOT Tag Team Champion

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

TTT's Prodigal Grandson, hooooooot

8. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Quartz For This Awesome Post:

Bloom (1 Week Ago), Illuminati (1 Week Ago), RustCohle (1 Week Ago)

Always and Forever V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,359 Times in 1,261 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati View Post
    Hot Take:

Our Zero and Nate so shook that the biggest draw of the modern era is not on the card, but the failed expirement is in the Main Event after getting fed an easy win.

Really Makes You Think TM

The Seddest Strat, needing a legends name to get over.

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

10. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Tiberius Dupree For This Awesome Post:

Bloom (1 Week Ago), Illuminati (1 Week Ago)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Quartz is a jewel in the rough Quartz is a jewel in the rough Quartz is a jewel in the rough Quartz is a jewel in the rough Quartz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 315 Times in 83 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberius Dupree View Post

I agree. I never thought we should put the likes of Sensation and Dupree with the legendary "Spider", but he seemed to wanna get you guys over so it's his decision.

What a nice guy!
    1x OCW RIOT Tag Team Champion

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

TTT's Prodigal Grandson, hooooooot

12. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Quartz For This Awesome Post:

Illuminati (1 Week Ago), RustCohle (1 Week Ago)

HOTGarbaje V.I.P Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,398 Times in 403 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberius Dupree View Post

Hey now, Trash has always gotten to where heís at by being the best to do it in OCW.

The only person I know thatís gotten ahead in OCW by having legends in their mouth is Tiffany Ortiz Sensation.

14. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Illuminati For This Awesome Post:

Quartz (1 Week Ago), RustCohle (1 Week Ago), Tiberius Dupree (1 Week Ago)

Decent Member Wrestler RustCohle will become famous soon enough RustCohle will become famous soon enough RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 123 Times in 60 Posts
    Dupree is the guy who looks like Bobby Roode with spaguetti on his head right ?
    1 x OCW TAG TEAM CHAMPION

T
    T
    T

C.Q.C

Thread Information