spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

The Winter Break...DOWN

Bloom

I've noticed I sort of stopped doing actual news and goings on seeing as how we use discord for like everything now. As such a lot of times info gets lost as not everyone is catching all of the discord chat. So basically as I've said we are winding down for the Season Winter Recess. So here is the tentative Schedule.

• Riot 518 Super Go Home Show Dec 11
  • DEVILS NIGHT 2018 - Dec 16th 5PM EST on Twitch
  • Ladies Night Round 3 (Date Pending) Discussion Here
  • OCWFED 2018 Awards Live On Twitch (Date Pending)
  • RIOT and Turmoil 2019 Cards Dec 31
  • RIOT 519 Jan 8, 2019
  • TURMOIL 217 Jan 11, 2019
  • OCWFED PRESENTS: LUCHA KABOOM (Date Pending)
  • THE CLASH 2019 - Jan 27 (Now till Jan 2019 to build)

As usual any questions hit me up on site or discord

• Mark Out! 9

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

I've noticed I sort of stopped doing actual news and goings on seeing as how we use discord for like everything now. As such a lot of times info gets lost as not everyone is catching all of the discord chat. So basically as I've said we are winding down for the Season Winter Recess. So here is the tentative Schedule.

• Riot 518 Super Go Home Show Dec 11
  • DEVILS NIGHT 2018 - Dec 16th 5PM EST on Twitch
  • Ladies Night Round 3 (Date Pending) Discussion Here
  • OCWFED 2018 Awards Live On Twitch (Date Pending)
  • RIOT and Turmoil 2019 Cards Dec 31
  • RIOT 519 Jan 8, 2019
  • TURMOIL 217 Jan 11, 2019
  • OCWFED PRESENTS: LUCHA KABOOM (Date Pending)
  • THE CLASH 2019 - Jan 27 (Now till Jan 2019 to build)

As usual any questions hit me up on site or discord

4 weeks between shows!? REEEEEEE

Enjoy your holidays everyone! :o

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

4 weeks between shows!? REEEEEEE

Enjoy your holidays everyone! :o

Imagine joining during this time then not being booked 3 weeks after the break because Guybrush thinks you're alt.

Took Our Hero 2 years to figure out Trash wasn't a Matsuda alt, I'm still not convinced.

• Mark Out! 4

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

imagine joining during this time then not being booked 3 weeks after the break because guybrush thinks you're alt.

took our hero 2 years to figure out trash wasn't a matsuda alt, i'm still not convinced.

but did you rp in those 3 weeks???!!!! Hmmmmmmmm

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

Imagine joining during this time then not being booked 3 weeks after the break because Guybrush thinks you're alt.

Took Our Hero 2 years to figure out Trash wasn't a Matsuda alt, I'm still not convinced.

Shit I wasn't booked my first 3 weeks in OCW because you fuckers thought I was an alt, so I understand, trust me.

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png