+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 8,029 Times in 2,167 Posts

Riot 518: SUPER SHOW!

Who Needs Devils Night?
    You Know The Drill Check Back and Refresh Often

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

2. The Following 12 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Benji Moore (12-12-2018), Bobby Minio (12-12-2018), Code Jackman (12-12-2018), Damian Bourne (12-12-2018), Doc Green (12-13-2018), Drago Cesar (12-12-2018), Hard2Obtain (12-12-2018), Justin Jehst (12-13-2018), Kassidy Hayes (12-12-2018), Lotus FloJo (12-12-2018), Nate Ortiz (12-12-2018), Quartz (12-12-2018)

Nitemare Member Wrestler Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 537 Times in 257 Posts
    First!
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 946 Times in 477 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard2Obtain View Post
    First!

is the worst

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Chapter 2 is up, 3 on the way taking longer then usual since im trying something new cuz I always need to make myself annoyed. #gogginsstyle

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

6. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Benji Moore (12-12-2018), Bobby Minio (12-12-2018), Hard2Obtain (12-12-2018)

Nitemare Member Wrestler Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 537 Times in 257 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kassidy Hayes View Post
    is the worst
    You make my blood itch
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

Bling Bling Poster V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,322 Times in 507 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard2Obtain View Post
    You make my blood itch
    No foreplay with vampires until the 2nd page

9. The Following User Marked Out to Bobby Minio For This Amazing Post:

Hard2Obtain (12-12-2018)

Cash ($)
    Markout
    I'm going to need yall to get your discussion shoes moving. This is taking me longer than usual, there is A LOT of content to digest, good thing ya'll got 4 days!

Chapter 3 is up!

11. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Benji Moore (12-12-2018), Hard2Obtain (12-12-2018)

Newb Wrestler Benji Moore will become famous soon enough
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 64 Times in 25 Posts
    I'm actually excited for the matches tonight.

Decent Member Wrestler Code Jackman will become famous soon enough Code Jackman will become famous soon enough Code Jackman's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 94 Times in 31 Posts
    Let's just take this time and thank Mr. Sensation himself for working his ass off on this show tonight!

14. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to Code Jackman For This Awesome Post:

Benji Moore (12-13-2018), Hard2Obtain (12-12-2018), Mr.Sensation (12-12-2018), Quartz (12-12-2018)

Paul!?! Production Team
    Staff
    Nate Ortiz is a splendid one to behold Nate Ortiz is a splendid one to behold Nate Ortiz is a splendid one to behold Nate Ortiz is a splendid one to behold Nate Ortiz is a splendid one to behold Nate Ortiz is a splendid one to behold Nate Ortiz is a splendid one to behold Nate Ortiz is a splendid one to behold Nate Ortiz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,272 Times in 324 Posts
    Lots of content which is great.

Sigh to those folks that are trying to get a payday off some big names.
    May 29 2005 - Oct 6 2010
    Mr. 1 in 365?

16. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Nate Ortiz For This Awesome Post:

Benji Moore (12-13-2018), Mr.Sensation (12-12-2018)

Thread Information