+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    HOTGarbaje V.I.P Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,410 Times in 406 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard2Obtain View Post
    What Valk and I do is totally authentic. Thereís not one match we put out was bogus. So for that to be even a thought is sad. Iím not ashamed to admit that I canít bury Valkyrie. Never have.

What i will say is that we both didnít want that table glitch broadcasted. Weíre handlers that seek perfection. We thought you guys would be disappointed by the table not breaking when she missed.

So please donít give her heat for ďfunny stuffĒ going on. What you see is what you get from Valk. Girl is a beast behind the scenes and when the lights come on. Donít try to spread your trash on someone whoís purer than yours truly.

Thank you and good day

Just mad cause bertha ainít isshhhhh
    Iíd appreciate it if you didnít make light of a serious criticism. Iím sure you can tell the difference between when Iím playing my character and when Iím trying to honestly point out problems I have with the product I see on the show. Iíve seen and confirmed more than one occasion where Valk has had a reshoot when she thought a match didnít go well, I was PERSONALLY asked for a reshoot when she thought my match with her didnít go well, a reshoot which I refused because I believed the match was strong enough on its own legs. All Iím saying is I see Valk developing a bad habit, which Iíve seen happen before. And I would greatly appreciate it if you didnít treat a legitimate criticism as a joke.

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 7,832 Times in 2,127 Posts
    I'm in different on redo's as there can be reasons for them. Like when I fight I will say "If you got time lets go until we get a good one" and that could mean the 1st match or the 5th) CLANG AND BANG

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

Decent Member Wrestler Valkyrie has a spectacular aura about Valkyrie has a spectacular aura about Valkyrie has a spectacular aura about Valkyrie's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 198 Times in 36 Posts
    First of all, thanks for the feedback and the time you spent reviewing my content.

I've done 22 matches since I joined and I had to reshoot 3 of them. The Turmoil 200 one with Stixx because we were both rookies and it was our first PPV, we both wanted to be happy with the match since it was a special occasion. The match with Karissa was shot in the wrong arena and the one with Blain had some fpr issues. These two matches were played against members of the staff, therefore I honestly thought that if they agreed with it, it was ok to go for a reshoot.

We had to do the match with Heather again because in our first try, I went for the moonsault spot and the table glitched out, Valkyrie was teleported to the other side of the ring. Since it was a PPV with commentary and editing that part out was pretty much impossible, we agreed on doing it again. The first match ended with both of us red and the reshoot was in no way an attempt to protect my character. I still have the footage in case the staff wants to watch it.

I have no problems in role-playing out humiliating defeats. I have literally built a 2 months injury angle out of my Lution loss so when you say that I should explain my losses instead of trying to deceivingly cover them up, I believe I can say I do that already. Ironically enough, I did the same for our match at the Anniversary Show on the following Riot episode.

I understand people in OCW have different opinions on ring ethics, FPR and reshoots. I've been here for 9 months and from my experience here, I got the impression that reshoots were more of a form of courtesy rather than something shady. I usually ask the other handler if they want to reshoot the match for quality if they are not happy with it. At least, that's what I understood when I read the handbook.

I don't interact a lot on Discord (that's on me) so I understand that my intentions can come into question at times. All I can say is that I've always considered myself a very chill player and a polite person to interact with, I've never cared nor bragged about wins: the fact that I use reshoots to cover up my supposedly poor performances is, in my very humble opinion, not true.

I do apologize to those who feel wronged by my actions. Believe it or not, my intentions were good. No one ever confronted me on the topic so I felt I was doing it right when clearly I wasn't.

4. The Following User Marked Out to Valkyrie For This Amazing Post:

Quartz (4 Weeks Ago)

HOTGarbaje V.I.P Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,410 Times in 406 Posts
    Its not so much an ethics thing as it is a bad habit, imo 9/10 the original match always looks better than a reshoot no matter how "bad" or one sided the match gets. Also a reshoot is painfully obvious, a vet will spot it right away and generally won't point it out. I don't know what your overall track record is with reshoots, all I know is I've seen three and said no to one this season alone. You're always going to be critical of a match since you're in it, all I'm saying is give the natural match a chance.

Decent Member Wrestler RustCohle will become famous soon enough RustCohle will become famous soon enough RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 131 Times in 65 Posts
    I like how everybody reviewed just the first half of the show lol. But I understand it was long and I didn't want to redo my review either.
    1 x OCW TAG TEAM CHAMPION

T
    T
    T

C.Q.C

Newb Wrestler Damian Bourne is on a distinguished road Damian Bourne's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 29 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RustCohle View Post
    I like how everybody reviewed just the first half of the show lol. But I understand it was long and I didn't want to redo my review either.
    Roses are red, my ass is blue, hey rusttty guess what?, fuck you

8. The Following User Marked Out to Damian Bourne For This Amazing Post:

Code Jackman (3 Weeks Ago)

Decent Member Wrestler RustCohle will become famous soon enough RustCohle will become famous soon enough RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 131 Times in 65 Posts
    Who you ?
    1 x OCW TAG TEAM CHAMPION

T
    T
    T

C.Q.C

Thread Information