+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 8,029 Times in 2,167 Posts

Rookie Graduates Winter 2019

Welcome the next batch of Wrestlers!

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

2. The Following 13 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

A.C. Cobra (01-01-2019), Capo Genovese (01-01-2019), Code Jackman (01-03-2019), Cort Marshall (01-01-2019), Damian Bourne (01-01-2019), Drago Cesar (01-01-2019), Hard2Obtain (01-01-2019), Lotus FloJo (01-01-2019), Mugen (01-02-2019), Quartz (01-01-2019), RustCohle (01-02-2019), Telos (01-02-2019), TLBS Matteo (01-01-2019)

Post Whore Wrestler Quartz is a glorious beacon of light Quartz is a glorious beacon of light Quartz is a glorious beacon of light Quartz is a glorious beacon of light Quartz is a glorious beacon of light Quartz is a glorious beacon of light Quartz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 531 Times in 144 Posts
    Big shouts to you guys. I'm looking forward to more great stuff going forward in OCW.
    1x OCW RIOT Tag Team Champion

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

4. The Following User Marked Out to Quartz For This Amazing Post:

RustCohle (01-02-2019)

Newb Wrestler Ricky The Dragon is on a distinguished road
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 22 Times in 15 Posts
    Well done guys

Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 946 Times in 477 Posts
    I lold at mjf, fake bolstering up of the class. Mjf has had 2 fins since the alt was created never rookie status

7. The Following User Marked Out to Kassidy Hayes For This Amazing Post:

Mr.Sensation (01-01-2019)

Nitemare Member Wrestler Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 537 Times in 257 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kassidy Hayes View Post
    I lold at mjf, fake bolstering up of the class. Mjf has had 2 fins since the alt was created never rookie status
    He shared a page with Benji Moore. Striaight playing this guy.

#BookMJF
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

Unstoppable Member V.I.P Michael Morrison is a name known to all Michael Morrison is a name known to all Michael Morrison is a name known to all Michael Morrison is a name known to all Michael Morrison is a name known to all Michael Morrison is a name known to all
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,740 Times in 701 Posts
    Wow. Very nice video, Jay. Makes me wish that we had this kinda production value when I was a rookie. I don't think I was a rookie for that long though, so it would have been funny.

Congrats to all in the graduating class... especially Ashley, Mistico... and... B... Bo.... ugh... Bourne.

Also: will Capo be giving us a celebration speech?

10. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Michael Morrison For This Awesome Post:

Capo Genovese (01-01-2019), Cort Marshall (01-01-2019)

Newb Wrestler Damian Bourne is on a distinguished road Damian Bourne's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 35 Times in 19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morrison View Post
    Wow. Very nice video, Jay. Makes me wish that we had this kinda production value when I was a rookie. I don't think I was a rookie for that long though, so it would have been funny.

Congrats to all in the graduating class... especially Ashley, Mistico... and... B... Bo.... ugh... Bourne.

HA, to think I was going to invite you to my party! No Pina Colodas for you buddy.

Post Whore V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Cort Marshall is a glorious beacon of light Cort Marshall is a glorious beacon of light Cort Marshall is a glorious beacon of light Cort Marshall is a glorious beacon of light Cort Marshall is a glorious beacon of light Cort Marshall's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 468 Times in 141 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morrison View Post
    Yes, but very quietly so he doesn't get a noise complaint.

13. The Following User Marked Out to Cort Marshall For This Amazing Post:

Capo Genovese (01-01-2019)

Decent Member Wrestler Capo Genovese will become famous soon enough Capo Genovese will become famous soon enough Capo Genovese's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 102 Times in 40 Posts
    LOL...You guys are so funny....I was told to take it easy when I came back so i dont get burned out, but trust me, Capo story is about to turn all the way up this year!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

15. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Capo Genovese For This Awesome Post:

Hard2Obtain (01-01-2019), Mr.Sensation (01-01-2019), Quartz (01-01-2019)

Nitemare Member Wrestler Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 537 Times in 257 Posts
    Congratulations to you all! Wow! Seems like just yesterday we became wrestlers Wrex and Cort! Keep it going guys. Work harder cause there’s no limit what you can do here in OCW.
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

17. The Following User Marked Out to Hard2Obtain For This Amazing Post:

Telos (01-02-2019)

Thread Information