+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 911 Times in 459 Posts
    No longer rookies, mean no more excuses like I didn't know. Don't fuck up

2. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to Kassidy Hayes For This Awesome Post:

Bloom (2 Weeks Ago), Drago Cesar (2 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (1 Week Ago), Quartz (2 Weeks Ago)

Unstoppable Member V.I.P Michael Morrison is a name known to all Michael Morrison is a name known to all Michael Morrison is a name known to all Michael Morrison is a name known to all Michael Morrison is a name known to all Michael Morrison is a name known to all
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,734 Times in 696 Posts

4. The Following 6 Users Marked the hell out to Michael Morrison For This Awesome Post:

Bloom (2 Weeks Ago), Drago Cesar (2 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (1 Week Ago), Jacob Trance (2 Weeks Ago), Quartz (2 Weeks Ago), RustCohle (2 Weeks Ago)

Decent Member Wrestler Code Jackman will become famous soon enough Code Jackman's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 82 Times in 29 Posts
    Don't disappoint us now.

Decent Member Wrestler RustCohle will become famous soon enough RustCohle will become famous soon enough RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 131 Times in 65 Posts
    I dont want to sound salty or anything, but I feel most of the graduate are still rookies, some never RPs, like never and barely showed up, which could be condiserate a slap in the face of certain persons I know.

But now prove yourselves, I am impatient to see if you guys step it up. Should be an interesting season.
    1 x OCW TAG TEAM CHAMPION

T
    T
    T

C.Q.C

7. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to RustCohle For This Awesome Post:

Hard2Obtain (1 Week Ago), Jacob Trance (2 Weeks Ago)

Thread Information