+ Reply to Thread
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 8,029 Times in 2,167 Posts

The Final Word Ep #3: The Clash

The gang discusses The Clash 2019, The Roleplays, the matches, the good the bad and the ugly.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	newdesk.jpg
Views:	722
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	853  

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

2. The Following 6 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Capo Genovese (4 Weeks Ago), Drago Cesar (4 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (4 Weeks Ago), Justin Jehst (4 Weeks Ago), Quartz (4 Weeks Ago), RustCohle (4 Weeks Ago)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 646 Times in 115 Posts
    Interesting cast, I enjoyed it.

Me and Cap were messaging after listening and in terms of the RP we put together, Capo wrote the first part until the Masked Man showed up, and I wrote the rest. I enjoy working with Cap cos we know each others characters so we can do that. Even though I'll be away from the sticks for a little while until our container rocks up to our new place we'll keep this story going. Me moving threw a spanner in the works but we'll do our best to make it work until we can finally have our payoff match.

4. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Justin Jehst For This Awesome Post:

Hard2Obtain (4 Weeks Ago), Quartz (4 Weeks Ago), RustCohle (4 Weeks Ago)

Nitemare Member Wrestler Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 537 Times in 257 Posts
    Very good podcast fellas! Nice to hear Rust in there giving some feedback.

I’m glad you didn’t add The Inception rp on the stream. When I didn’t see it I was like good because I wanted it to be surprise especially for CQC. If it showed on stream people in VP would’ve been like, “What? Who’s that? What is The Inception up to? Damn gotta go read the rp later. Thank you jay for that. They got it all in one piece.

As for as the match was concern I do tend to go off my gameplan a bit in multi man matches. That’s my own personal physique that I need to deal with. I’ve been talked to recently about it.

Why the heck you didn’t have your resil ready?!?!?!?

I saw a the debuffer thing flash and I thought it was Kass’s. Pugh rolled out the ring if I’m not mistaken and I rushed inside the ring to pop my finisher. I (at least I thought) had Kass dead to rights. I went to catch him and he put me into his finisher, which Im decent at majoring and missed that as well. I looked down and saw it wasn’t Kass but it was Pugh that was Debuffed not him!

I was so caught up looking at their hubs I forgot to switch to my resiliency. Smh. I was so sick because of the way I lost not the fact I lost. Major error. But it boosts the story heavily so I eventually was good but initially disappointed at myself.

I got too excited and failed.
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

6. The Following 7 Users Marked the hell out to Hard2Obtain For This Awesome Post:

Drago Cesar (4 Weeks Ago), Justin Jehst (4 Weeks Ago), Kassidy Hayes (4 Weeks Ago), Mr.Sensation (4 Weeks Ago), Quartz (4 Weeks Ago), RustCohle (4 Weeks Ago), TLBS Matteo (4 Weeks Ago)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 251 Times in 96 Posts
    Baby feud?

Shut up, Jake.

8. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Lotus FloJo For This Awesome Post:

Mr.Sensation (4 Weeks Ago), Quartz (4 Weeks Ago)

HOTGarbaje V.I.P Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,440 Times in 415 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard2Obtain View Post
    I got too excited and failed.
    The H2O Story

Unstoppable Member Wrestler B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,357 Times in 658 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati View Post
    The H2O Story
    Running Dry
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

11. The Following User Marked Out to B-17 For This Amazing Post:

Hard2Obtain (4 Weeks Ago)

Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 946 Times in 477 Posts
    how dare you call Valk a glass cannon, you shut your mouth jay

Post Whore Wrestler Quartz is a glorious beacon of light Quartz is a glorious beacon of light Quartz is a glorious beacon of light Quartz is a glorious beacon of light Quartz is a glorious beacon of light Quartz is a glorious beacon of light Quartz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 531 Times in 144 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus FloJo View Post
    Baby feud?

Shut up, Jake.
    Baby as in it's young! It's brand new!
    1x OCW RIOT Tag Team Champion

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 946 Times in 477 Posts
    so yea, H20 had resil and didn't switch, idk if you are not allowed to switch after being hit with a fin or while mid pin so maybe he couldn't switch shrug. He thought he had me and got caught off guard. Had H20 not rolled in, who knows what woulda happened, Pugh just got mid moved so I woulda hit him with my fin and then he either woulda been gone or used resil which opens the door for me to be eliminated and then if he hit pugh, pugh couldn't resil and gone.

live and learn h20

had I wanted the match to continue and make this look like playing a game, i coulda ran after reversing but I said fuck it, when face to face and no revs, i don't run. I went for my sig, I made it look like wrestling and he caught it so GG.

15. The Following User Marked Out to Kassidy Hayes For This Amazing Post:

Hard2Obtain (4 Weeks Ago)

Nitemare Member Wrestler Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 537 Times in 257 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kassidy Hayes View Post
    so yea, H20 had resil and didn't switch, idk if you are not allowed to switch after being hit with a fin or while mid pin so maybe he couldn't switch shrug. He thought he had me and got caught off guard. Had H20 not rolled in, who knows what woulda happened, Pugh just got mid moved so I woulda hit him with my fin and then he either woulda been gone or used resil which opens the door for me to be eliminated and then if he hit pugh, pugh couldn't resil and gone.

live and learn h20

had I wanted the match to continue and make this look like playing a game, i coulda ran after reversing but I said fuck it, when face to face and no revs, i don't run. I went for my sig, I made it look like wrestling and he caught it so GG.
    I damn sure wouldn’t have rolled in if I had not mistaken you having a buffer. You live and learn for sure b.
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

Thread Information