TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

• Administrators

The gang discusses The Clash 2019, The Roleplays, the matches, the good the bad and the ugly.

newdesk.jpg

• Mark Out! 6
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Interesting cast, I enjoyed it.

Me and Cap were messaging after listening and in terms of the RP we put together, Capo wrote the first part until the Masked Man showed up, and I wrote the rest. I enjoy working with Cap cos we know each others characters so we can do that. Even though I'll be away from the sticks for a little while until our container rocks up to our new place we'll keep this story going. Me moving threw a spanner in the works but we'll do our best to make it work until we can finally have our payoff match.

• Mark Out! 3

My image don't load no mo so fuck it.

dqRLTuq

Very good podcast fellas! Nice to hear Rust in there giving some feedback.

I’m glad you didn’t add The Inception rp on the stream. When I didn’t see it I was like good because I wanted it to be surprise especially for CQC. If it showed on stream people in VP would’ve been like, “What? Who’s that? What is The Inception up to? Damn gotta go read the rp later. Thank you jay for that. They got it all in one piece.

As for as the match was concern I do tend to go off my gameplan a bit in multi man matches. That’s my own personal physique that I need to deal with. I’ve been talked to recently about it.

Why the heck you didn’t have your resil ready?!?!?!?

I saw a the debuffer thing flash and I thought it was Kass’s. Pugh rolled out the ring if I’m not mistaken and I rushed inside the ring to pop my finisher. I (at least I thought) had Kass dead to rights. I went to catch him and he put me into his finisher, which Im decent at majoring and missed that as well. I looked down and saw it wasn’t Kass but it was Pugh that was Debuffed not him!

I was so caught up looking at their hubs I forgot to switch to my resiliency. Smh. I was so sick because of the way I lost not the fact I lost. Major error. But it boosts the story heavily so I eventually was good but initially disappointed at myself.

I got too excited and failed.

• Mark Out! 7

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

Baby feud?

Shut up, Jake.

Baby as in it's young! It's brand new!

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

so yea, H20 had resil and didn't switch, idk if you are not allowed to switch after being hit with a fin or while mid pin so maybe he couldn't switch shrug. He thought he had me and got caught off guard. Had H20 not rolled in, who knows what woulda happened, Pugh just got mid moved so I woulda hit him with my fin and then he either woulda been gone or used resil which opens the door for me to be eliminated and then if he hit pugh, pugh couldn't resil and gone.

live and learn h20

had I wanted the match to continue and make this look like playing a game, i coulda ran after reversing but I said fuck it, when face to face and no revs, i don't run. I went for my sig, I made it look like wrestling and he caught it so GG.

• Mark Out! 1
kass_title_sig.png.a7f4006a6f0be22e5527afaaf7cccb65.png

so yea, H20 had resil and didn't switch, idk if you are not allowed to switch after being hit with a fin or while mid pin so maybe he couldn't switch shrug. He thought he had me and got caught off guard. Had H20 not rolled in, who knows what woulda happened, Pugh just got mid moved so I woulda hit him with my fin and then he either woulda been gone or used resil which opens the door for me to be eliminated and then if he hit pugh, pugh couldn't resil and gone.

live and learn h20

had I wanted the match to continue and make this look like playing a game, i coulda ran after reversing but I said fuck it, when face to face and no revs, i don't run. I went for my sig, I made it look like wrestling and he caught it so GG.

I damn sure wouldn’t have rolled in if I had not mistaken you having a buffer. You live and learn for sure b.

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png