+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Riot 523

  1. #1
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    OCW HQ NYC
    Posts
    7,488
    Cash ($)
    74,018.16
    Markout
    3,855
    Fans Marked 8,029 Times in 2,167 Posts

    Riot 523


    GET IT!
    No Match Spoils Till Page 2


  2. The Following 10 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

    A.C. Cobra (2 Weeks Ago), Benji Moore (2 Weeks Ago), Cort Marshall (2 Weeks Ago), Drago Cesar (2 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (2 Weeks Ago), Kassidy Hayes (2 Weeks Ago), Kuma Empire (2 Weeks Ago), Lotus FloJo (2 Weeks Ago), Quartz (2 Weeks Ago), Telos (2 Weeks Ago)

  3. #2
    Post Whore V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Cort Marshall is a glorious beacon of light Cort Marshall is a glorious beacon of light Cort Marshall is a glorious beacon of light Cort Marshall is a glorious beacon of light Cort Marshall is a glorious beacon of light Cort Marshall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    363
    Cash ($)
    6,033.77
    Markout
    621
    Fans Marked 468 Times in 141 Posts
    Foist fo wonse

  4. #3
    Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,543
    Cash ($)
    18,271.13
    Markout
    1,713
    Fans Marked 946 Times in 477 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cort Marshall View Post
    Foist fo wonse

    first is the worst and will get a DDP!



  5. #4
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    OCW HQ NYC
    Posts
    7,488
    Cash ($)
    74,018.16
    Markout
    3,855
    Fans Marked 8,029 Times in 2,167 Posts
    Fixed top video.




    15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

    "Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

    Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

    "I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda







  6. #5
    Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    335
    Cash ($)
    3,933.04
    Markout
    244
    Fans Marked 251 Times in 96 Posts
    Last.

  7. #6
    Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,543
    Cash ($)
    18,271.13
    Markout
    1,713
    Fans Marked 946 Times in 477 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus FloJo View Post
    Last.

    you are the middle of the page, how are you last?



  8. #7
    Nitemare Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    702
    Cash ($)
    7,672.66
    Markout
    119
    Fans Marked 302 Times in 177 Posts
    Great show fellas and ladies.

  9. #8
    Nitemare Member Wrestler Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    651
    Cash ($)
    8,968.23
    Markout
    1,467
    Fans Marked 537 Times in 257 Posts
    Serious Season for all.
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!


  10. The Following User Marked Out to Hard2Obtain For This Amazing Post:

    Bloom (2 Weeks Ago)

  11. #9
    Moderator Production Team
    Staff
    Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,824
    Cash ($)
    42,026.21
    Markout
    3,514
    Fans Marked 3,676 Times in 1,433 Posts
    I always say that dupree has the ideal rp, that can go anywhere and its led me to sleep on drago whose rps have been consistent since 2014. Sorry bubba.. hugs

    Very solid show rp wise, will try thoughts later. CORT is low key hilarious when he isnt a hypocrite. Some of yall got some dry ass wit in rps that is also appreciated.

    Lastly if yall gonna use my char during segments give a heads up during on discord or in the thread header like "Riot 520 backstage Rp with Jcs" 90 percent chance I'll miss it but in the 10 percent chance I dont I will fill in the blanks.
    Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness
    "I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe
    CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative
    [10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga
    [09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com
    [09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?
    "Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099
    " makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha
    welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker


    "This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

  12. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Bloom For This Awesome Post:

    Drago Cesar (2 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (2 Weeks Ago), Tiberius Dupree (2 Weeks Ago)

  13. #10
    Newb Wrestler Benji Moore will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    75
    Cash ($)
    1,129.99
    Markout
    362
    Fans Marked 64 Times in 25 Posts
    Well put together matches. Nice show guys.

  14. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Benji Moore For This Awesome Post:

    Bloom (2 Weeks Ago), Drago Cesar (2 Weeks Ago), RustCohle (2 Weeks Ago)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts