TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Turmoil 223

Nate Ortiz

Mistico getting involved with Trance as the sole tag team champion is pretty neat. Has he deserted the C Community? Find out on... nvm.

I don't know why, but I became a Mark Reese mark during his match. Look forward to seeing how Nicky will fare against him.

Back when I was in the B Community, The Experience insulted the B Community. It was fun to see Trance thrash them around for a bit. Wasn't the superkick party I was expecting (Thank god...) But once again, for spoiling the end of KH3, Trance got his finisher stolen and pinned. Fugg you.

An Ace promo not written by me... I'd prefer it if I was the only one writing for her, thanks Goochie.

My match, not gonna talk about. Y'all do that.

Dragana remains stoic about this strange black Japanese woman... for now.

• Mark Out! 2
"It's like the number zero...It's empty, but at the same time it holds infinite possibilities." - Igor

Good show enjoyed everything except the utter disrespect of the women's champ Blaine. Valk needs to be punished for her interference and that bitch face belle needs to be fired. I am person who holds others and myself in higher standings and I can not and will not put up with this blatant disregard for a fellow wrestler. And I hope management in all their glory puts her in her place. Which is the trash and that's a insult to trash.

As for me don't worry your Empress is okay. I will be back in full swing very soon had some family issues that required my full attention.

PS. Shut the fuck up Flojo..I will destroy you soon enough.

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png

Good show enjoyed everything except the utter disrespect of the women's champ Blaine. Valk needs to be punished for her interference and that bitch face belle needs to be fired. I am person who holds others and myself in higher standings and I can not and will not put up with this blatant disregard for a fellow wrestler. And I hope management in all their glory puts her in her place. Which is the trash and that's a insult to trash.

As for me don't worry your Empress is okay. I will be back in full swing very soon had some family issues that required my full attention.

PS. Shut the fuck up Flojo..I will destroy you soon enough.

I like you. Valk is a major problem. Let's ship her to Russia in a box.

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

God damnit it Caine. Why does everyone punch interviewers the first month on the job! I don't get it. #justice4dalilppl.

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png