+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Turmoil 223

Nitemare Member Wrestler Bray is a jewel in the rough Bray is a jewel in the rough Bray is a jewel in the rough Bray is a jewel in the rough Bray's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 306 Times in 157 Posts
    This show should've been titled Handicap Haven
    "It's like the number zero...It's empty, but at the same time it holds infinite possibilities." - Igor

Newb Wrestler TJ Stevens will become famous soon enough
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 66 Times in 31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bray View Post
    This show should've been titled Handicap Haven
    Damian didn't wrestle though.

3. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to TJ Stevens For This Awesome Post:

Lotus FloJo (2 Weeks Ago), Mr.Sensation (2 Weeks Ago)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 251 Times in 96 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ Stevens View Post
    Ha!

Nitemare Member Wrestler Bray is a jewel in the rough Bray is a jewel in the rough Bray is a jewel in the rough Bray is a jewel in the rough Bray's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 306 Times in 157 Posts
    Mistico getting involved with Trance as the sole tag team champion is pretty neat. Has he deserted the C Community? Find out on... nvm.

I don't know why, but I became a Mark Reese mark during his match. Look forward to seeing how Nicky will fare against him.

Back when I was in the B Community, The Experience insulted the B Community. It was fun to see Trance thrash them around for a bit. Wasn't the superkick party I was expecting (Thank god...) But once again, for spoiling the end of KH3, Trance got his finisher stolen and pinned. Fugg you.

An Ace promo not written by me... I'd prefer it if I was the only one writing for her, thanks Goochie.

My match, not gonna talk about. Y'all do that.

Dragana remains stoic about this strange black Japanese woman... for now.
    "It's like the number zero...It's empty, but at the same time it holds infinite possibilities." - Igor

6. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Bray For This Awesome Post:

Drago Cesar (2 Weeks Ago), Valkyrie (2 Weeks Ago)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 251 Times in 96 Posts
    Sorry, Bray, I had to.

Newb Rookie Kuma Empire will become famous soon enough Kuma Empire's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 75 Times in 18 Posts
    Good show enjoyed everything except the utter disrespect of the women's champ Blaine. Valk needs to be punished for her interference and that bitch face belle needs to be fired. I am person who holds others and myself in higher standings and I can not and will not put up with this blatant disregard for a fellow wrestler. And I hope management in all their glory puts her in her place. Which is the trash and that's a insult to trash.

As for me don't worry your Empress is okay. I will be back in full swing very soon had some family issues that required my full attention.

PS. Shut the fuck up Flojo..I will destroy you soon enough.
    No One Higher Than Empress

Unstoppable Member Wrestler B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,357 Times in 658 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Empire View Post
    Good show enjoyed everything except the utter disrespect of the women's champ Blaine. Valk needs to be punished for her interference and that bitch face belle needs to be fired. I am person who holds others and myself in higher standings and I can not and will not put up with this blatant disregard for a fellow wrestler. And I hope management in all their glory puts her in her place. Which is the trash and that's a insult to trash.

As for me don't worry your Empress is okay. I will be back in full swing very soon had some family issues that required my full attention.

PS. Shut the fuck up Flojo..I will destroy you soon enough.
    I like you. Valk is a major problem. Let's ship her to Russia in a box.
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

Unstoppable Member Wrestler B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,357 Times in 658 Posts
    God damnit it Caine. Why does everyone punch interviewers the first month on the job! I don't get it. #justice4dalilppl.
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

Newb Wrestler Damian Bourne is on a distinguished road Damian Bourne's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 35 Times in 19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ Stevens View Post
    Please quit harassing me, I don’t go on any shows and mention your name. I’m tired of you and the others bullying me while I’m just trying to enjoy my time here... piss off

Nitemare Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 302 Times in 177 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian Bourne View Post
    Please quit harassing me, I don’t go on any shows and mention your name. I’m tired of you and the others bullying me while I’m just trying to enjoy my time here... piss off
    Advice young one, ignore it, the more they see it bother you the worse it gets.

13. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Tre Golden For This Awesome Post:

Bray (1 Week Ago), Cort Marshall (1 Week Ago), Quartz (1 Week Ago)

Thread Information