spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Administrators

Sensation: “Guys, I want to be involved in more programs come Season 14” Also Sensation “There’s an intergender Valkyrie caw playable online? Let’s suspend her, I don’t want to get those hands”

#1 It's on PC :(

#2 Suspended on RIOT, On Turmoil you will be murdered next week, IN THE CELL!

#3 I don't fight children! What do I look like Katt Williams?

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 It's on PC :(

#2 Suspended on RIOT, On Turmoil you will be murdered next week, IN THE CELL!

#3 I don't fight children! What do I look like Katt Williams?

For reference

5799911169dda.image.png?resize=400%2C321

• Mark Out! 1

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

The voice of OCW returns for a review of sorts!

- I hope all of you enjoyed the RIOT intro. Probably my 2nd favorite hype video I've made this season outside of the Clash one.

- AC is ALWAYS fantastic and is always aware of his character to the point of embarrassing himself for entertainment purposes. I wasn't the megafan for this one that I was for the others but very fun way to open the show.

- Such a great RP. Most of it was Rust Cohle and it was just an amazing way for the character to get on the main stage when you fucking losers give me most of the credit of CQC for no reason.

- Mistico being a beautiful example of how to do a show. If you're booked? Have a fucking presence. Not only did he have a presence, he put together a well written angle to further his middling character development. Awesome.

MATCH: AC vs Mistico

The match was good. It really was. I didn't have too many gripes with the in-ring style. AC still has some stuff to clean up, but you can tell he's really improved since early season.

- IT'S CLEARLY MAKEUP YOU FUCKING MARKS

- Rust staying consistent developing the Aisu character. I love it! The segment itself was average, but the fact it furthers the story and Aisu is great. More more more.

- This show... This show shows why Bobby Minio is a god amongst humans when it comes to solo-RPs. This was a starter to an incredibly genius series of RPs.

- Buddy, don't be a perv.

- I love the collaboration on the Aerith/Dragana/Ashley RP. I've always said these types of intertwining RPs give the fed as a whole more life and make it feel like we're all in the same place. Ashley doing a phenomenal job both with consistency (the same angle week to week) and with writing in general. Easy as fuck winner of most improved for Season 14 right now.

MATCH: Diaz vs Rust Cohle

There's nothing like being in a tag team man. The whole match I was in my fifis like watching a ME of my favorite wrestler. I was shooting for Rust Cohle so hard. It was a blast to watch. Pep has a great theme/attire despite being simple. He rushes A LOT. Like A LOT. Every reset doesn't have to be a rush. Rust with the PERFECT combo of BUCKSHOT + THIRD ALARM to win and give TTT another W.

- Kass' 3 part series really diving into his nature and it perfectly combines HIS story... TTT's story... and the fact he's been nut shotting everyone. That's what makes it well done.

MATCH: Doc vs Buddy

Not much to say about this match. Similar styles from both, no FPR bidness (a welcome theme on this show) keeping me in it the whole time. Fuck Doc Green and his stupid fucking friend. Chairshots for all.

- H2O Stealing my thunder again with his movie-like promo. Just fantastic work tying in Harvey Ocean Future and not leaving him to die. If you're going to do an angle that's risky or controversial, at least go into it and don't quit on it because it's not received well. I enjoyed the shit out of this, tying in Inception and kinda making Harvey seem like a good guy for once.

- KD/Cyborg ain't shit! Well written angle to get the rivalry started that I didn't know what happening until later tonight!

MATCH: VALK vs AERITH EXTREMISH RULES

Valkyrie is awesome from a product standpoint, never ever compromising kayfabe/product over all because of stupid stipulations. No weapons used because why would they be? I love Aerith so much. I wish she was more active, but these little part time matches give me my fix. Just a good match from an in-ring perspective. The brawl outside was fun and the back and forth gave me the fill I needed. VALK IS THE BEST!

- FloJo going away from the typical weirdness she's displayed by showing some concern for Dragana here. I wonder what will come of it?

- Thrace cutting a classic territorial promo, establishing himself and making us not forget who he is. As time goes, he will have more burn, but this is a great way to keep the eyes on him going forward.

MATCH: Tre vs Antonio

Antonio picking up the DQ W after a short match. Quick notes, outside of having the 3rd rate Black Phoenix as his fin, his moveset is spot on.

- Bobby continues his greatness by furthering his single night masterpiece. This show felt like a PPV and this was one reason why.

- We're facing the Inception?! OH HEAVENS ME!

- Telos has done a great job the last few weeks with in-ring promos and this is no different. His involvement with other wrastlers brings real validity to his Pride title claims. Interested to see where this goes.

- This RP was awesome. I'm not being negative in this review, not because I'm being lame, but because there's no precedent! The show is amazing! There are so many lines in this that scream wrestling and so many that fill the area with drama. The lovable Valkyrie showing more of her human side with this one, sticking it to Ashley and Sensation and showing some unhinged personality traits by STILL claiming she's the hero, despite being unhinged. Valkyrie is amazano. Fuck anyone who doesn't think so.

- P3. I have no words. Keep entertaining me.

- This video with Matsuda and Kass had me dying for a good 10 minutes. I was crying real tears at the comedic timing of everything. Furthers the Suda/P3 angle and also gets Kass back in the mix to BEAT SOME MORE DICKS.

- Dupree with a super serious promo to break things up. Dupree has always been one of my favorite characters in OCW, was my 2nd fave behind Pugh when I got to OCW and this is the reason why. He's a brilliant writer. Establishing reasons and wit behind his angles. They're not nonsensical or rambling. They fit into the overarching theme of RIOT right now and it's just great.

- This fucking video from Bray is amazing. I know personally how much work this took to do and he deserves to be commended for it. Furthering the Bray/Blacksmith ordeal and having so many great attitude era-like moments.

MATCH: H2O vs Mugen w/ Lumberjacks

This match was fucking all over the place. Mugen and H2O didnt' seem to know whether to use the jacks as a help or avoid them altogether. The battle between the in-ring competitors and the jacks was the story, although I don't think it worked as well as it should have. It felt very 1999 WCW with the ref blatantly ignoring DQ worthy shit. Jacks shouldn't be in the ring unless the ref is bumped. Took me out of it. The pure chaos aspect was a lot of fun regardless.

RP of the night - Bobby's series, don't @ me.

Match of the night - Strange, but in terms of in-ring work, Pep vs Cohle. A lot of rushing but the heel work was great. The desperation was there and the finish was top notch.

• Mark Out! 12

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

To address this rushing nonsense, the idea of how I play with Pep us to keep the match moving quick. As Jay put it, I "fight in the pocket" to use a boxing term. Not giving you any time to adjust, just to swarm you. It's a vastly different style to how most of OCW plays, but it was very common in old country way. Consider me charging you the equivalent of one of the 84 duck under moves half the roster now use for the META

You have a reverse button, and you can grapple incoming running, so if anything it puts me at a disadvantage against some...

• Mark Out! 1

No.