TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

I want to thank everyone that helped push the FAME powertrip story. Harv, CQC, Valk, Jay, Crowned and especially Boob. It's not easy dealing with handicap or gimmick match shennanigans. How you guys handled things was classy, no simfed-like drama or bitching. Yall ran with it and we got some really cool moments.

I'm glad the "good guys" got the big payoff against us "bad guys".

• Mark Out! 10

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to thank everyone that helped push the FAME powertrip story. Harv, CQC, Valk, Jay, Crowned and especially Boob. It's not easy dealing with handicap or gimmick match shennanigans. How you guys handled things was classy, no simfed-like drama or bitching. Yall ran with it and we got some really cool moments.

Thanks Tibz

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

twas' an honor sir

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

anything that has to leave your corner imo is a break up, if you are in their corner and get punched, don't be in their corner. A punch from their corner is fine, running to the neutral corner and breaking something up, running into the ring to break it up, and forcing me to fight you outside when im trying to tag in is all breaking up the normal flow of the match.

I don't see any break up being flavor when it comes to breaking up moves because you are gaining a clear advantage.

• Mark Out! 6
kass_title_sig.png.a7f4006a6f0be22e5527afaaf7cccb65.png

Oooh ok. I thought you said gg after the match. None of this was mentioned. I did play dirty but not cheap, its not having a moveset without any major reversals.

Hell we could have run it back. Guess we'll see you guys soon again.

By no means I intend to say that I complain. Well done to you both. We also won by a grey area thing and dont want to appear a sour loser. Disappointed from the loss and I think somethings were a bit shady, but this is not what defined the match. We lost and I am looking forward to a rematch. So like I said: GG.

The FrenchBlade

spacer.png

Been a long week, but I really wanted to take some time to thank Code for his hard work these past 5 months.

I was overall very pleased with our feud from a storytelling standpoint and character developments. We were involved in:

3 singles matches

Triple threat match

2 tag team matches

6 man tag

And our House of Horror match.

Never once did I feel fatigued by the match up, but I do recognize that our final match was a dud and that's on us because we both (very early) agreed that's how we wanted to end it. We should have made a charge once we learned of its limitations.

I was also pleased with our voice rps and thought they added a refreshing style to the story. Overall I said it was a creative story and I stand by that, however I do see faults and the ending was very sour and agree that because of it this feud suffers long term when we consider what were the best of the year.

From a character standpoint, I have enjoyed transitioning B17 into a more serious character but I could not have done that without a strong foil to work against. I really like the new slowly developed look and big thanks to TY for helping me create it. Code on the otherhand needs to update his look. I liked it at first when we were both acting comedic, but I sense that how he is portraying the character is not what it should be. Much of that fault is on me. I feel he was elevated from a lower card to upper card guy in the process but maybe I failed to be an appropriate foil for him to help get him over that final hurdle. I think a much darker/unstable look would be appropriate for him.

Once again thanks Code for the good times. I honestly reccomend that if you want someone to work with that is reliable and easy to pitch ideas with he is your guy.

• Mark Out! 8

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png