+ Reply to Thread
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 8,205 Times in 2,191 Posts

The Final Word Ep #4: Certified Greatness

We sit down with Doc and Wrex as they break down the AMAZING OCW PPV CERTIFIED GREATNESS 2019. The Highs the Lows and everything in between.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	OCWBreakingNews.jpg
Views:	599
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	858  

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

2. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Antonio Everrett (3 Weeks Ago), Doc Green (3 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (3 Weeks Ago), Justin Jehst (3 Weeks Ago)

Nitemare Member Wrestler Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 547 Times in 264 Posts
    Riot 505 was the last singles match against Hayes. Check it out Doc.
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

4. The Following User Marked Out to Hard2Obtain For This Amazing Post:

Doc Green (3 Weeks Ago)

Newb Rookie Doc Green will become famous soon enough Doc Green will become famous soon enough
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 136 Times in 24 Posts
    Will do mate, will be interesting to see how it differs from your Certified Greatness match.

6. The Following User Marked Out to Doc Green For This Amazing Post:

Hard2Obtain (3 Weeks Ago)

Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 969 Times in 487 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Green View Post
    Will do mate, will be interesting to see how it differs from your Certified Greatness match.

I whipped his ass in 8 mins, he used resil, made a comeback, used my fin on a table spot tonwin by count out, he came in and hit me with the super kick. Much better match

You could also see turmoil 211 when he doesnt have resil what happens :smirk:

8. The Following User Marked Out to Kassidy Hayes For This Amazing Post:

Hard2Obtain (3 Weeks Ago)

Nitemare Member Wrestler Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 547 Times in 264 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kassidy Hayes View Post
    I whipped his ass in 8 mins, he used resil, made a comeback, used my fin on a table spot tonwin by count out, he came in and hit me with the super kick. Much better match
    Sigh...spoilers...I wanted him to see it dammit
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 697 Times in 130 Posts
    Good podcast, always enjoy the PPV breakdowns.

As for my situation, just to clarify; I am from NZ, moved to Aussie for 5 1/2 years for money/opportunity/lifestyle until recently, the wife got a great job offer back in the motherland so we've moved back home to NZ. Our furniture, and all of our other stuff (including PS4 and TV's) are currently in a shipping container which isn't leaving the Australian docks until later this month to arrive into Auckland early May, thus just missing out on RtG timeline. So I basically can't do shit until it arrives, which is super annoying and I've missed a chunk of the season because of it, but that's life.

It's been hard to stretch this story out over many more months than was originally anticipated and keep people engaged so I appreciate anyone who's still looking forward to the culmination of this story line at Lution.

11. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to Justin Jehst For This Awesome Post:

B-17 (3 Weeks Ago), Bobby Minio (3 Weeks Ago), Doc Green (3 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (3 Weeks Ago)

Bling Bling Poster V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,362 Times in 516 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Jehst View Post
    Our furniture, and all of our other stuff (including PS4 and TV's) are currently in a shipping container which isn't leaving the Australian docks until later this month to arrive into Auckland early May, thus just missing out on RtG timeline.
    That fucking SUUUUUCCCKKKSSS so bad

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 697 Times in 130 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Minio View Post
    That fucking SUUUUUCCCKKKSSS so bad
    You're telling me haha. Yea it sucks; basically sleeping on a mattress on the ground, only furniture is two side tables we bought over here. I have phone/laptop/a few books to keep me sane.

Thread Information