TURMOIL 312 CONTENT SUBMISSION DEADLINE

The countdown has finished!

The Final Word Ep #4: Certified Greatness

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators

We sit down with Doc and Wrex as they break down the AMAZING OCW PPV CERTIFIED GREATNESS 2019. The Highs the Lows and everything in between.

OCWBreakingNews.jpg

• Mark Out! 4
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Will do mate, will be interesting to see how it differs from your Certified Greatness match.

I whipped his ass in 8 mins, he used resil, made a comeback, used my fin on a table spot tonwin by count out, he came in and hit me with the super kick. Much better match

You could also see turmoil 211 when he doesnt have resil what happens :smirk:

• Mark Out! 1
kass_title_sig.png.a7f4006a6f0be22e5527afaaf7cccb65.png

I whipped his ass in 8 mins, he used resil, made a comeback, used my fin on a table spot tonwin by count out, he came in and hit me with the super kick. Much better match

Sigh...spoilers...I wanted him to see it dammit :)

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

Good podcast, always enjoy the PPV breakdowns.

As for my situation, just to clarify; I am from NZ, moved to Aussie for 5 1/2 years for money/opportunity/lifestyle until recently, the wife got a great job offer back in the motherland so we've moved back home to NZ. Our furniture, and all of our other stuff (including PS4 and TV's) are currently in a shipping container which isn't leaving the Australian docks until later this month to arrive into Auckland early May, thus just missing out on RtG timeline. So I basically can't do shit until it arrives, which is super annoying and I've missed a chunk of the season because of it, but that's life.

It's been hard to stretch this story out over many more months than was originally anticipated and keep people engaged so I appreciate anyone who's still looking forward to the culmination of this story line at Lution.

• Mark Out! 4

My image don't load no mo so fuck it.

dqRLTuq

Our furniture, and all of our other stuff (including PS4 and TV's) are currently in a shipping container which isn't leaving the Australian docks until later this month to arrive into Auckland early May, thus just missing out on RtG timeline.

That fucking SUUUUUCCCKKKSSS so bad

de7fe5a74875311b05346aba8e534168.gif

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Awards%202k18/UpdateOTY18.png