+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Riot 528

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 8,205 Times in 2,191 Posts

Riot 528

ULTRA SUPER MEGA DELUXE!

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

2. The Following 15 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

A.C. Cobra (2 Weeks Ago), Bobby Minio (2 Weeks Ago), Dimsmore (2 Weeks Ago), Doc Green (2 Weeks Ago), Drago Cesar (2 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (2 Weeks Ago), Hooligan King (2 Weeks Ago), Justin Jehst (2 Weeks Ago), Kassidy Hayes (2 Weeks Ago), Kuma Empire (2 Weeks Ago), Lotus FloJo (2 Weeks Ago), Quartz (2 Weeks Ago), Tiberius Dupree (2 Weeks Ago), TJ Stevens (2 Weeks Ago), Tre Golden (2 Weeks Ago)

Game On V.I.P
    Wrestler
    A.C. Cobra has a spectacular aura about A.C. Cobra has a spectacular aura about A.C. Cobra has a spectacular aura about A.C. Cobra's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 218 Times in 103 Posts
    First

Newb Rookie Kuma Empire will become famous soon enough Kuma Empire will become famous soon enough Kuma Empire's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 116 Times in 25 Posts
    Second!
    No One Higher Than Empress

Always and Forever V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,437 Times in 1,277 Posts
    Always and Forever.

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar
    "Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

6. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to Tiberius Dupree For This Awesome Post:

Dimsmore (2 Weeks Ago), Drago Cesar (2 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (2 Weeks Ago), Mr.Sensation (2 Weeks Ago)

The Shampoo of OCW V.I.P Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,473 Times in 491 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberius Dupree View Post
    Always unactive and Forever ininformed.
    I fixed your quote fam

"Nesquehoning penn, is the greatest hometown in the history of hometowns."
    - Mr.Sensation

8. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Dimsmore For This Awesome Post:

Hard2Obtain (2 Weeks Ago), RustCohle (2 Weeks Ago)

Always and Forever V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,437 Times in 1,277 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimsmore View Post
    I fixed your quote fam
    Sensation fixed your face fam.

#hands>thumbs

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar
    "Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

10. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Tiberius Dupree For This Awesome Post:

Bloom (2 Weeks Ago), Dimsmore (2 Weeks Ago)

Nitemare Member Wrestler Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 547 Times in 264 Posts
    Play nice or get tapped out again Tibby

Simon says TAP!
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

12. The Following User Marked Out to Hard2Obtain For This Amazing Post:

Tiberius Dupree (2 Weeks Ago)

Decent Member Wrestler Code Jackman will become famous soon enough Code Jackman will become famous soon enough Code Jackman's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 101 Times in 33 Posts
    Boop

Newb Rookie Kuma Empire will become famous soon enough Kuma Empire will become famous soon enough Kuma Empire's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 116 Times in 25 Posts
    I can't believe that thing happened to that person on that show.
    No One Higher Than Empress

15. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Kuma Empire For This Awesome Post:

Bobby Minio (2 Weeks Ago), Dimsmore (2 Weeks Ago)

The Shampoo of OCW V.I.P Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,473 Times in 491 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Empire View Post
    I can't believe that thing happened to that person on that show.
    Did you see that other guy too?

Crazy.

"Nesquehoning penn, is the greatest hometown in the history of hometowns."
    - Mr.Sensation

17. The Following User Marked Out to Dimsmore For This Amazing Post:

Bobby Minio (2 Weeks Ago)

Thread Information