+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 8,560 Times in 2,247 Posts

Riot 530: GIGANTAUR

LAST STOP, NO PASSENGERS!

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

2. The Following 11 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Bobby Minio (04-25-2019), Drago Cesar (04-24-2019), Hard2Obtain (04-25-2019), Hooligan King (04-25-2019), Justin Jehst (04-24-2019), Kuma Empire (04-24-2019), Prince (04-24-2019), Quartz (04-24-2019), RustCohle (04-25-2019), theSolomonCaine (04-24-2019), Tiberius Dupree (04-25-2019)

Decent Member Rookie Prince will become famous soon enough
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 84 Times in 25 Posts
    first w00t

Decent Member Rookie Kuma Empire has a spectacular aura about Kuma Empire has a spectacular aura about Kuma Empire's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 153 Times in 36 Posts
    In the great words of Cort Marshall Bless his soul in heaven. This is about to be one hell of a hoedown hootenanny.

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 8,560 Times in 2,247 Posts
    Main Event Works now.

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

Newb Wrestler Doc Green has a spectacular aura about Doc Green has a spectacular aura about
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 152 Times in 31 Posts
    This fucking music man, can’t decide whether it wants to work one week and not the other. I apologise for the inconvenience everyone, looks like at this point I’m just going to have to switch it, this happens way too often.

Decent Member Rookie Damian Bourne will become famous soon enough Damian Bourne's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 51 Times in 24 Posts
    Page Twoooooo?

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Valkyrie is just really nice Valkyrie is just really nice Valkyrie is just really nice Valkyrie is just really nice Valkyrie's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 379 Times in 69 Posts
    Friendly reminder about FPR

- Spamming the strike button while your opponent has the advantage in hopes of hitting them without wasting a reversal is against the rules. If they get you to no reversals, take the beating and wait for a reset.

- Submsissions are resets. Regardless of whether you win or lose the minigame, you have to give space and engage again, especially if said submission was a ground one.

- Always reset after a ground move. Kneeling is considered a grounded position.

- You are allowed two knockdowns. Not three.

- Moowalking out of range to prevent your opponent from following up their first knockdown is against the rules.

Nobody likes getting called out publicly on the forums, I can understand that. Let's take 10 minutes of our day and watch our matches again. If any of these breaks happened let's make sure they don't happen again next week.

1x OCW Women's Champion

9. The Following 5 Users Marked the hell out to Valkyrie For This Awesome Post:

Drago Cesar (04-25-2019), Kassidy Hayes (04-25-2019), Kuma Empire (04-26-2019), Quartz (04-25-2019), RustCohle (04-25-2019)

Bling Bling Poster V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,412 Times in 530 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Green View Post
    This fucking music man, can’t decide whether it wants to work one week and not the other. I apologise for the inconvenience everyone, looks like at this point I’m just going to have to switch it, this happens way too often.
    I was originally trying to upload it to Youtube to try to reduce the filesize when I first rendered it and it was flagging the song as some remix version too if I recall which was sorta odd. I wonder if that has to do with when it gets blocked.

Newb Wrestler Doc Green has a spectacular aura about Doc Green has a spectacular aura about
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 152 Times in 31 Posts
    Basically the radio edit version of the song doesn’t get blocked but the original does. You literally wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between the sounds of both versions which may well have been why the entrance got blocked but the victory motion was fine. You could have ended up using both the original and edited version in the final edit, causing it to get blocked at the start but not the end. The link I always send if I need to send music is the radio edited version, which works with YouTube.

Bling Bling Poster V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,412 Times in 530 Posts
    I used the same copy for both parts of the match and they were both directly from your link, it just seemed to think that the first part was a remix version which it wasn't, not sure why it flagged it as that though.

Thread Information