+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Billy Bad Ass Wrestler RustCohle has a spectacular aura about RustCohle has a spectacular aura about RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 165 Times in 93 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugh View Post
    That's like saying that you like pizza instead of cars... they're very different things.
    I do like pizza over cars tho.
    2 x OCW RIOT TAG TEAM CHAMPION

C
    Q

C

2. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to RustCohle For This Awesome Post:

TLBS Matteo (2 Weeks Ago), Valkyrie (1 Week Ago)

Newb Rookie TLBS Matteo will become famous soon enough
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 43 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RustCohle View Post
    I do like pizza.
    You are welcome

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler RustCohle has a spectacular aura about RustCohle has a spectacular aura about RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 165 Times in 93 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TLBS Matteo View Post
    You are welcome
    Pizza was born in Turkey Matteo. Better luck next time.
    2 x OCW RIOT TAG TEAM CHAMPION

C
    Q

C

5. The Following User Marked Out to RustCohle For This Amazing Post:

TJ Stevens (1 Week Ago)

Unstoppable Member V.I.P Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,797 Times in 717 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Empire View Post
    I'm still on the fence when it comes to the point system and I know its still in the works.

But, what if your caw is not much for top rope character? I know its mostly about doing different moves and what not but, Say Mark Reese I don't see him doing turnbuckle dives so that means his missing out on those points becuase its just not part of his character.

Everyone can climb the turnbuckle but, not everyone should if it doesn't fit what your caw is about. I try to not use the dive off anything because its just not how i wanted my caw to be.

I'm a striking type person and thats what I try to do most even if the game forces me to pick submission moves and stuff. So should I be deducted points because I want to play to what I wanted my character to be verses doing stuff for style even if it doesn't make sense?
    I brought up the concern that high-flyers might have an advantage over brawler/strikers, but there are also points for hitting consecutive combinations (strikes included), carry moves, major moves, chain wrestling, rope/turnbuckle attacks and so on; so the committee didn't see much of an issue, due to the other forms of collecting points.

If you want to be a striker, that's perfectly fine, you'll just have to hit a good amount of consecutive attacks to match the difficulty of nailing a top-turnbuckle dive. So you'd either need 7-consecutive-attacks, or two sets of 4-consecutive-attacks. Something like that.

7. The Following User Marked Out to Michael Morrison For This Amazing Post:

RustCohle (1 Week Ago)

Newb Rookie Kuma Empire will become famous soon enough Kuma Empire will become famous soon enough Kuma Empire's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 128 Times in 27 Posts
    Okay I get what you are saying now. Sorry that was probably my misunderstanding of what was being said then. Thank you for that.

Thread Information