TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Match Reviews

(Rookie) Battle Royal- I liked this one a lot. It could have showcased a little more from everyone, but it would be hard in a limited amount of space in the ring. I have become a Mathew May fan, so you better not screw this up. Congrats to Watts on the win. Looking forward to seeing what comes from this. 2.7/5 stars.

(Turmoil) Triple Threat Match- Fun ending with LBS hitting his finisher on both guys but not being able to win the match. Benji surprised me in this match and I want to see more from Benji. I’m glad to see Bray comeback and get what he deserves and that’s a match with Thomas Archer. 3/5 stars.

(Riot) Tag Match- Interesting start to the match. Very shocked to see quartz return and it helped Rust out in big way. How many times does it take for KD to get on the ring apron lol. Great back in fourth action between the two teams. I cant believe that CQC is back as champions again. 3.5/5 stars.

Everrett vs Dupree- This was a match! Hard hitting, hard moves and a great match. Everrett retained and beat down Dupree looking strong. 4/5 stars.

6 woman tag match- This was a fun match to watch and to listen. There was a lot of action and the team make up was perfect. Woman division is looking strong for this match. I like Empress character and moveset works well with that style of wrestling. I was hopping for a comeback from valk from when she tapped out Blaine. Then she took out Moore! This match was getting nuts. Empress with the win was insane. I enjoyed this match from start to finish. 4.4/5 stars.

Maxwale vs Minio- A good quick match and Minio is still your champion. Congrats! Maxwale had good in ring ability. 2.8/5 stars

Bingo vs Wrex- Bingo looked strong in this match as he usually does in high stake matches. Mugen died for my sins and wrex kicked out at the last minute, that was very close. Then a bingo punch and wrex kicked out again! B17 went for the bingo punch and wrex fell was a good moment for this match. B17 was locked in during this match and it is about time he is champion once again at R2G. 3.4/5

Pugh vs Doc Green - Great match top too bottom. I thought Pugh was going to get it at the end, but Doc pulled away with it. This match had me jumping no lie. 4.5/5.

• Mark Out! 12

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Awards%202k18/BestAOTY18.png

1x CCW Champion

2x Turmoil Tag Team Champion

Match Reviews

(Rookie) Battle Royal- I liked this one a lot. It could have showcased a little more from everyone, but it would be hard in a limited amount of space in the ring. I have become a Mathew May fan, so you better not screw this up. Congrats to Watts on the win. Looking forward to seeing what comes from this. 2.7/5 stars.

think you mean Aries alt

kass_title_sig.png.a7f4006a6f0be22e5527afaaf7cccb65.png

OMG THIS PPV!

I will try to keep this on the shorter end because there was a lot to this and as usual I will state I'm not good at this so deal with it. I'm not really doing Rps not because I didn't read them but, because there were a lot. So to keep it on the shorter end most of the rps were really good some felt a little miss guided but, not bad.

Valk's after match RP I wish could have gotten some words in from Flojo and Belle seeing as the were suppose to be friends in this fight to have her lose her job and them not say anything seemed weird. Even Blaine said a two words.

Anyway..to the matches.

Battle Royal - Amazing work from Jake! This could have turned out to be a huge huge cluster fuck. But, I think it actually turned out better than expected. Awesome work from everyone in this match. No losers from me it gives everyone something to work with or build from. Congrats to Danny Watts on the Win. For everyone else be grateful Bossman let this match happen now work with. So much to Build from.

Triple Threat - WOW...I mean just WOW.. I couldn't help but laugh when the match starts and Benji just climbs out of the ring. I was like where the hell is he going? But, it was not a bad match outside of the rope breaks. I'm not one to talk haven't been here much but, Just a simple thing as ring awareness. I'm not about to dwell on that too much I'm pretty sure they heard all the feedback already. Outside of that pretty solid match.

Tag match - I was cheering hard for Rust on this match. He was doing decent until Cyborg got a couple of slams in and then I was like Oh No. But, all of a sudden music is playing and i'm like what? Then you seen Combat Quartz? I was hope for Cowboy Quartz but, I'll take it anyway Quartz at the entrance and I'm like awww fuck he about to attack Rust.. and when he runs down the ramp and it turns into a Actual tag team match..well damn. Amazing! All is right in the universe again.

Everett vs Dupree - This was a damn good match. I kinda felt bad for Dupree for a while he was getting his ass handed to him. Then the tables turned and Dupree was back in the fight but, that didn't last long. Everett hitting Dupree in the face with that knee twice! I was like someone stop him from beating up that old man! Can we please get medical help for Dupree I don't feel like the human face should take that kind of damage.

6 Woman Tag - I won't really review this as it was a match I was apart of but, I would like to say Thank you to Valkyrie, Flojo, Belle, Ashley Moore, And Blaine for making this a fun and enjoyable match. It wasn't easy to pull off and so much could have gone wrong so no pressure at all. One of the best parts was the commentary. I love Mr. Sensation's commentary its amazing. I found this match enjoyable to watch as much as I found it to play. Amazing work from everyone. Love working with you all.

Max v Minio - Pretty good match. Loved the mix up of Minio's Music. Amazing work on both sides of this fight. Congrats to Bobby on the win. I can see Bobby having some amazing runs with this title.

B17 vs Wrex - Damn! Talk about a match I didn't know I wanted to see until I saw it. This was amazing fight. I'm sad to see Wrex lose the title even if I had no previous investment in him as a Champion but, I am also happy to B17 win a title. If there is a rematch I'm looking forward to seeing it.

P3 Segment - Not a crap ton to say about this besides this shit was hilarious in my opinion. Not sure I understood this correctly but, Does the ending statement mean Drago and Mugen are teaming up for Tag Team Gold?

Doc vs Pugh - WHAT THE FUCK! I mean this was insane match. So many close calls. This was a hell of a match. I thought the first time these two went at it was good this one topped that first match by 2. If Pugh couldn't keep this guy down with two 2 fins I'm seeing a long title run in the future. Congrats Doc. Talks about a damn good main event.

All in all I loved this PPV and to think Lution is not too far away and its suppose to be the Greatest OCW PPV. I can't wait to see what it brings to the table.

• Mark Out! 10

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png

RUDO’s ROAD TO GLORY RANDOM THOUGHTS AND TAKEAWAYS

+ The majority of RP’s were just final words building up to the matches, which is sorta what PPV RP’s should be unless they’re pushing a story forward beyond the PPV. Good to see people RPing and also some video packages in there as well. Would have liked an RP from Danny Watts considering he won the damn BR, but shout out to the other guys in the match who put some material in for the show.

+ Drago and H2O certainly heating up, got me with that little H2O face swerve. Can they please fight each other in an underwater P3 Bonanza studio at Lution?

+ International title match was actually a 3-way handicap; TLBS vs. Benji vs. Archer +3 ropes. Cannot believe neither guy pulled their opponent into the middle of the ring. Good chance they would be champion. Oh well. Better luck next time I guess.

+ Dragana vs. Terra @ Lution confirmed??!! I appreciate the twist here, going with the opposite of a blood feud, fighting a clean battle of honor against each other. WIll it happen though, or did I misread the literature and they meant to share the ring as a tag team?

+ CQC are back together! FACE TURN! I liked it. I wasn’t sure if that was gonna happen or if Quartz was done and wanted to get amongst singles competition but I was hype when he came out during the match. A cool story point during that match was that Rust was beating the hell out of both Inception members by himself while Quartz watched on from the corner, which showed that the accusations of Rust needing Quartz weren’t all that founded in truth at all. Great team showing, even got in the Oxidation.

+ Women's 6-Man was great, and what an underdog story told in the ring. I was thinking Valk had it there for a sec and man what a comeback that would have been. Great attire schemes from both sides, as you all may know, that kinda consistency is something I appreciate when it comes to attires and ‘looking like a team’. And then the speech afterward from Valk; damn. No happy ending, b.

+ Ok maybe the whole H2O and Drago thing is gonna wait til post-Lution cos it now looks like P3 is gonna be aiming to take down Spider and Matsuda in a BATTLE FOR SPACE & TIME...2!!! Fuck. If this happens it will be proper mental.

+ Main Events were fucking insane. Wrex vs. B was an interesting competition where everyone thought it was over but both guys gave it everything they had, kicking out of things left right and center, spots all over the place, B finally landing the elbow only to have Wrex kick out at 1. And then the OCW title match; match of the year contender for sure. Pugh going to the top rope, wake up taunt, jump down, then backhand chop was the funniest shit and was just a great heel moment. They both just had great chemistry and really showed why they’re at the top.

It was a good show, great ME’s, but I just felt like there was a lot less build to Lution matches than I thought there might be. Perhaps more will be revealed between now and Lution, in-fact there has to be, but yeah, I figured peeps would use the PPV to announce their matches and use the lead up to build it. All in all entertaining show though, I am pumped to be on the road to Lution now.

• Mark Out! 12

My image don't load no mo so fuck it.

dqRLTuq

Pretty Good Show.

One Complaint, please be very careful. DO NOT hit a move as someone is falling (falling animation). I know things happen in the heat of the moment but I saw it twice in 2 separate matches. So please be careful.

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

I've seen sooooo many people fail to deliver when given opportunities.

That ain't this season.

This rookie class is up there with the A4+Trash.

Makes this "old man" proud.

• Mark Out! 6

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation