spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Administrators

The Mad Lads, Wrex and Doc Green sit down and chop it up about Road 2 Glory 2019. With little to no regard for anyone or each other. Spare a second and enjoy the ride!

OCWBreakingNews.jpg

• Mark Out! 8
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Thanks for the feedback as usual.

I heard the feedback about my moveset and I absolutely agree with it, but that was not the moveset I used in the match, rather the one I had at the beginning of the season, got called out for it and changed it entirely. I simply never updated the caw on Xbox because I'm hardly ever booked there (still my fault). As you can see from the actual match, I used one combo and one duck under in total and it was a 35 minutes match

• Mark Out! 3
signature.png

Thanks for the feedback as usual.

I heard the feedback about my moveset and I absolutely agree with it, but that was not the moveset I used in the match, rather the one I had at the beginning of the season, got called out for it and changed it entirely. I simply never updated the caw on Xbox because I'm hardly ever booked there (still my fault). As you can see from the actual match, I used one combo and one duck under in total and it was a 35 minutes match

Valkyrie is the best! Valkyrie #1!

giphy.gif

kass_title_sig.png.a7f4006a6f0be22e5527afaaf7cccb65.png

As always, a great podcast Adam and Wrex.

Well, if anyone skimmed thru Drago and I’s rps then you just missing out. I only write one rp for H2O now as it was advised from management. In doing so I am providing QUALITY over quantity. I’m taking my feud with Drago much more carefully than I have done with others this season.

That last encounter with Drago was fun for me to do with Harvey because he provided some comedy like he used to do in his B2O days but enough about me explaining my rps. You’ll just have to read them.

A lot of you may not understand Tyson or H2O right now and it sucks because you don’t read the RP‘s. A lot of my RP‘s consist of having foreshadowing, hidden messages and cliffhangers. It’s a slap in the face when people not only read my rps but Bobby’s as well because they have “words”.

A line I used once before for H2O

“I will ascend to The Betterness and make him fight me.”

Meaning I will ascend my talents to match the level of Tiberius Dupree and prove that I am better than him at his own game.

But in the actual rp H2O was just simply going up Tibby’s elevator and confronting him in his own fortress.

It’s those same words that made you love our rivalry last year. It’s those same words that made you fall in love with H2O and Bobby Minio. But the culture has changed to where the very thing that you guys found love with it is the very thing that you hate now.

Now in case you haven’t noticed Bobby and I don’t even do a roleplay together because his words in my words in your guys his eyes would be a novel I assume. So we never even attempted to do one together.

As a result of this you guys can’t figure out why The Inception is supposedly a fragmented faction as opposed to being a unified faction. We try but no one likes it.

We all take your opinions to heart and try to appease the fans. But also as we try to appease the fans we also suppress our true potential. But even that is not good.

Case in point Tyson.

Telos FINALLY beats Tyson and also got jumped by Rust Cohle. Both of these men never had a jump on Tyson like this before but ALL of you missed it because it was poor fpr. Telos got surge of momentum and did a great rp the following Riot.

To be an outstanding critic you point out good and bad points. Not just the bad.

Tyson suffers from a mental illness called PTSD which we all know what it stands for. If you read the rp on riot about his flashback then you would’ve understood why he was throwing knives at Rusts face at R2G. The history he has with Rust is not pretty and Rust once again got the drop on Tyson finally.

In all I’m accustomed to change. 1+1= 2...I’m going to join some others that changed their style and just keep my rps as simple as that.

But please to be great point out good and bad points to everyone’s match and rps. If you go into a rp/match with a negative predisposition then you will only see just that...the negative. When it’s good though it’s like you’re disappointed and say “Ah...it was ok.”

That could have a bad effect to the audience and actually influence the audience to the way you feel towards someone or something.

• Mark Out! 3

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

As always, a great podcast Adam and Wrex.

Well, if anyone skimmed thru Drago and I’s rps then you just missing out. I only write one rp for H2O now as it was advised from management. In doing so I am providing QUALITY over quantity. I’m taking my feud with Drago much more carefully than I have done with others this season.

That last encounter with Drago was fun for me to do with Harvey because he provided some comedy like he used to do in his B2O days but enough about me explaining my rps. You’ll just have to read them.

A lot of you may not understand Tyson or H2O right now and it sucks because you don’t read the RP‘s. A lot of my RP‘s consist of having foreshadowing, hidden messages and cliffhangers. It’s a slap in the face when people not only read my rps but Bobby’s as well because they have “words”.

A line I used once before for H2O

“I will ascend to The Betterness and make him fight me.”

Meaning I will ascend my talents to match the level of Tiberius Dupree and prove that I am better than him at his own game.

But in the actual rp H2O was just simply going up Tibby’s elevator and confronting him in his own fortress.

It’s those same words that made you love our rivalry last year. It’s those same words that made you fall in love with H2O and Bobby Minio. But the culture has changed to where the very thing that you guys found love with it is the very thing that you hate now.

Now in case you haven’t noticed Bobby and I don’t even do a roleplay together because his words in my words in your guys his eyes would be a novel I assume. So we never even attempted to do one together.

As a result of this you guys can’t figure out why The Inception is supposedly a fragmented faction as opposed to being a unified faction. We try but no one likes it.

We all take your opinions to heart and try to appease the fans. But also as we try to appease the fans we also suppress our true potential. But even that is not good.

Case in point Tyson.

Telos FINALLY beats Tyson and also got jumped by Rust Cohle. Both of these men never had a jump on Tyson like this before but ALL of you missed it because it was poor fpr. Telos got surge of momentum and did a great rp the following Riot.

To be an outstanding critic you point out good and bad points. Not just the bad.

Tyson suffers from a mental illness called PTSD which we all know what it stands for. If you read the rp on riot about his flashback then you would’ve understood why he was throwing knives at Rusts face at R2G. The history he has with Rust is not pretty and Rust once again got the drop on Tyson finally.

In all I’m accustomed to change. 1+1= 2...I’m going to join some others that changed their style and just keep my rps as simple as that.

But please to be great point out good and bad points to everyone’s match and rps. If you go into a rp/match with a negative predisposition then you will only see just that...the negative. When it’s good though it’s like you’re disappointed and say “Ah...it was ok.”

That could have a bad effect to the audience and actually influence the audience to the way you feel towards someone or something.

Yes.

I could not agree more on the general sentiment here. Hearing RPs dismissed as "words, bruh" RPs and just generic comments with little to no understanding of the backstory or product is frustrating.

I do not mean to imply Doc or Wrex don't read the shows, just that some people can be outright dismissive of certain things.

This isn't to say that's all that happened here in this pod (or any others). They did point out some continuity and understanding of certain things, but there were times where stuff was outright skipped because "words".

Outside of that happening with some people, and I have had this discussion with and about Bobby specifically...

PLEASE don't think that this is fed-wide. I don't want the general consensus from guys like you and Bobby to be one of disrespect because there are people in the fed that love to read the "words bruh" promos, me being one of them. Not all of them, if they're shite of course, but I would not classify a Bobby Minio promo that way.

I don't want to make this a "OCW has changed" mentality, even though there are some people who don't care to read the show or hate on the words. I can assure you plenty of people do.

So two-fold, please don't start buttering down the awesome stories and little things in your RPs because there are a bunch of us who do see enjoy that.

• Mark Out! 4

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

Understood, big man. Thinking back, I genuinely did want to go into more detail about the RPs on this show but honestly I probably wasn’t in the right state of mind to be recording. Wrex will be the first to admit he isn’t the biggest talker and we both probably could’ve benefited from not rushing this one out.

My hope is I didn’t come across like a dick in the podcast but I could 100% understand how I could’ve, and I apologise for that if anyone was offended, I should’ve been much more careful in my word choice. I appreciate everyone’s graft to get shit in on time for these shows and in future I will make sure people don’t feel like their work is being dismissed when I talk about it.

Anyway I hope this clears things up, there’s a lot to be learned about critiquing work and I’m most definitely not an expert, but I enjoy talking and some people enjoy listening, and that’s something great about this platform. Improvements can always be made, even for myself !

• Mark Out! 1

I honestly don't think Doc and Wrex were skipping over things on purpose, they repeatedly stated they were trying to keep the podcast under 30mins, so that's my assumption as to why the RPs weren't all combed over in detail and they jokingly used the "words bruh" phrase. Personally I like the longer casts that do explain a little backstory etc, but I get not everyone has time to cast that long or wants to. If they weren't aiming for a 30mins or less cast I'm sure they would have gotten into the RPs a bit more.

Don't water your shit down for H2O and Tyson, Doc, I'm one of the guys who enjoys depth and consistency when it comes to RP's. I learned a long time ago that you aren't going to please everyone with your RP style or character, so just do it for yourself and if people like it other than yourself then it's just a bonus.

edit: written before seeing Doc Green's reply.

• Mark Out! 3

My image don't load no mo so fuck it.

dqRLTuq

100% understood. I know I have my own taste, which is why I enjoy talking to others about the shows. Jake and I cover a pretty broad range of what people enjoy about OCW (no disrespect to Wrex), and as two ACTIVE and INFORMED members of the community we genuinely want to make sure no one work goes unappreciated. I acted like a dick on this podcast and I know I shouldn’t have, and this is a valuable lesson for me about finding the balance between speaking my mind and keeping it respectful. Again, I am no expert on analysis and I will do better.

I hear what Doc has to say, and this is no shot on you two guys, and I know it wasn't meant to be this way, but I felt a bit uncomfortable listening to this as I felt some people work were a bit disrespected in a """"cockiness way"""". I didn't like the cast, but I think it is more cause of the time limit, I would have prefer more depth as we did previously.

Again no shot on both Wrex and Doc but meh.

Edit: Keep up the good work tho !

• Mark Out! 1

The FrenchBlade

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png