TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

I hear you mate. I appreciate all the feedback we get. This podcast is definitely on to learn from for me, people put in a lot of work and don’t deserve to have it joked about if they don’t want to.

It’s not difficult to return to the old format, I think the best thing here is to make sure these aren’t rushed out, Otherwise you end up with a pod like that with us skirting over a lot of stuff.

I hope this clears it up.

• Mark Out! 2

I would put some of it down to the time limit that we set on ourselves that we looked over promos very very briefly, and that knocking it back up would probably deal with that, and I definetly see what is being said here.

What I said during the podcast probably could of been worded better, but under pressure at the time I said what I did. Listening back what I should of said is that sometimes a promo will be pretty large and the first time of reading my brain will try, fail and chalk it up to "words bruh". I do generally come back in a couple days to give it a read over with a fresh mind, but that wasnt an option with this podcast so I said what I said. I do enjoy these larger promos, especially from H20 and Boob and wouldnt want them changed.

Though I hold my ground on Tyson, Its nothing to do with anyone but me. Character just isnt my cup of guinness.

And yeah the point that H20 made about only pointing out negatives is completly right, its just what I always do. If I see something that doesnt seem right or seems off in a promo or match I gravitate to pointing it out, if I dont then it usually means everything went right. Something to work on if I ever need to cover the cast again.

No disrepect was meant throughout any of the podcast, but shove a live mic in my face and one of two things will happen.. I'll either keep my mouth shut or say something dumb. Its how I am.

• Mark Out! 2
7XHcXAt.png