+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Turmoil 229

Paul!?! Production Team
    Staff
    Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,361 Times in 336 Posts

Turmoil 229

Ride Till You Can't No More
    May 29 2005 - Oct 6 2010
    Mr. 1 in 365?

2. The Following 8 Users Marked the hell out to Nate Ortiz For This Awesome Post:

Benji Moore (05-14-2019), Drago Cesar (05-10-2019), Hooligan King (05-10-2019), Jacob Trance (05-10-2019), Justin Jehst (05-11-2019), Kuma Empire (05-13-2019), Quartz (05-10-2019), theSolomonCaine (05-10-2019)

Newb Rookie theSolomonCaine will become famous soon enough theSolomonCaine's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 53 Times in 15 Posts
    First.

4. The Following User Marked Out to theSolomonCaine For This Amazing Post:

Kassidy Hayes (05-10-2019)

Nitemare Member Wrestler Bray is a jewel in the rough Bray is a jewel in the rough Bray is a jewel in the rough Bray is a jewel in the rough Bray's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 308 Times in 159 Posts
    “Ride till you can’t no more”...

You ruined it.
    "It's like the number zero...It's empty, but at the same time it holds infinite possibilities." - Igor

Bimmy V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Drago Cesar is a splendid one to behold Drago Cesar is a splendid one to behold Drago Cesar is a splendid one to behold Drago Cesar is a splendid one to behold Drago Cesar is a splendid one to behold Drago Cesar is a splendid one to behold Drago Cesar is a splendid one to behold Drago Cesar's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 848 Times in 181 Posts
    Some things I liked:

- Rookies putting in the work. I see you.

- Belle/FloJo being another women's tag team? Hmm....Ashley/Empress doing evil tings at Walmart. Calling Empress "Hong Kong Phooey" is probably suspect.

- Bray's face turn against Archer working toward Lution. Depending on where he goes with this, I think he can very easily make it work.

- CQC/Scumciety working toward title unification???? Certainly spices things up for the tag division for the short term, but I don't know what it'll mean for the long term. Each platform has very few tag teams as is; sticking to just one? idk b.

- Benji Moore cutting a pretty decent promo, giving himself loss protection after R2G. I always enjoy the speaking tings he does, sets him apart from the others. However, I think he flubbed his last line as Archer/Bray didn't have a match against each other.

- Jehst/Cort doing some good character work, with Cort perhaps teasing something with the last couple of lines there. Jehst/Capo has a lot of great written work going into it, I love Capo's sleaziness. I hope these dudes beat the fuck out of each other at the PPV.

Maybe I'll talk about the matches when we hit page two. But for now I'll say it was an all right show with some building blocks to Lution, but it was also very bare bones.

"Roll 20 for initiative, you cuck" - Mr. Sensation
    "I don't have a brain" - Tiberius Dupree
    "4 os a gppd cp,[ro,ose" - Mr. Sensation

7. The Following 6 Users Marked the hell out to Drago Cesar For This Awesome Post:

Benji Moore (05-11-2019), Cort Marshall (05-11-2019), Hooligan King (05-12-2019), Justin Jehst (05-11-2019), Kuma Empire (05-14-2019), TJ Stevens (05-11-2019)

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 8,560 Times in 2,247 Posts
    Check back stuff added. Night.

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

Decent Member Wrestler TJ Stevens will become famous soon enough
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 89 Times in 37 Posts
    If he can stop insulting America Bray could wind up a decent babbyface

Cash ($)
    Markout
    Finished reading the show, a lot of interesting things going on. I like the unity between the women, even if some of them don't like each other they all have a common enemy in Blaine.

Post Whore Wrestler Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 282 Times in 109 Posts
    What a interesting shoe.

Cash ($)
    Markout
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus FloJo View Post
    What a interesting shoe.
    *gooch noises intensify*

Post Whore Wrestler Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 282 Times in 109 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tj stevens View Post
    *gooch noises intensify*
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo

14. The Following User Marked Out to Lotus FloJo For This Amazing Post:

Mr.Sensation (05-11-2019)

Thread Information