+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 8,467 Times in 2,232 Posts

Turmoil 231 Y.A.S.T!

LAST STOP!
    You already know the routine!

No Match Spoilers till Page 2!

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

2. The Following 8 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Bobby Minio (4 Weeks Ago), Doc Green (4 Weeks Ago), Drago Cesar (4 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (4 Weeks Ago), Hooligan King (4 Weeks Ago), Justin Jehst (4 Weeks Ago), Kuma Empire (4 Weeks Ago), theSolomonCaine (4 Weeks Ago)

Newb Rookie theSolomonCaine is on a distinguished road theSolomonCaine's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 36 Times in 12 Posts
    First.

4. The Following User Marked Out to theSolomonCaine For This Amazing Post:

Mr.Sensation (4 Weeks Ago)

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 8,467 Times in 2,232 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theSolomonCaine View Post
    First.

Good on you Salami.

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

6. The Following User Marked Out to Mr.Sensation For This Amazing Post:

theSolomonCaine (4 Weeks Ago)

Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,004 Times in 506 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sensation View Post
    Good on you Salami.

thicc slices?

8. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Kassidy Hayes For This Awesome Post:

Hard2Obtain (4 Weeks Ago), Mr.Sensation (4 Weeks Ago)

Nitemare Member Wrestler Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 565 Times in 271 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kassidy Hayes View Post
    thicc slices?
    That’s just nasty
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

Post Whore V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Cort Marshall is a glorious beacon of light Cort Marshall is a glorious beacon of light Cort Marshall is a glorious beacon of light Cort Marshall is a glorious beacon of light Cort Marshall is a glorious beacon of light Cort Marshall is a glorious beacon of light Cort Marshall's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 511 Times in 156 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard2Obtain View Post
    That’s just nasty
    So's your new 'stache!

Post Whore Wrestler Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 276 Times in 107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cort Marshall View Post
    So's your new 'stache!
    *Gooch noises*

Newb Rookie theSolomonCaine is on a distinguished road theSolomonCaine's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 36 Times in 12 Posts
    Page 2 is nicer I think.

#kidego Production Team
    Wrestler
    Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,378 Times in 1,450 Posts
    There is a promo on page 3.

It is everything you should not do in an OCW promo. It has no focus and it reads like you don't know anything about the current landscape. It takes 2 seconds to see who current Champions are even if you don't know already.

It had no point and was a waste of the 30 seconds it took me to read it.

I've won 3 World Titles, an International Title, a North American Title, a Lightheavyweight Title and I held the Hardcore Title longer than any other person in OCW History. What have you done?

HOOTS GOT MERCH BROTHER - BUY SOMETHING! HausOfHoot

14. The Following User Marked Out to Pugh For This Amazing Post:

Mr.Sensation (3 Weeks Ago)

The Shampoo of OCW V.I.P Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,479 Times in 493 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugh View Post
    There is a promo on page 3.

It is everything you should not do in an OCW promo. It has no focus and it reads like you don't know anything about the current landscape. It takes 2 seconds to see who current Champions are even if you don't know already.

It had no point and was a waste of the 30 seconds it took me to read it.
    My promo is on page one. So I’m in the clear.

"Nesquehoning penn, is the greatest hometown in the history of hometowns."
    - Mr.Sensation

Thread Information