TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Plan to study today is fucked, so let's continue with the main card

Men Future Investment Ladder Match

Shepard vs Cort Marshall vs Tre Golden vs Telos

All 4 men are spending a good time, which is why it is difficult to designate a favorite. It will be interesting to see, in the match, the internal feud between Shepard and Cort.

Prediction: Cort Marshall

No Holds Barred

Justin Jehst vs Capo Genovese

I feel that this will be a battle. The goal of the match will not be to win, but to destroy the opponent. As Antonio said, this match could be really important for Jehst to go up the card and, why not, gain an opportunity to the CCW Championship

Prediction: Justin Jehst

OCW VS CCW TAG TEAM UNIFICATION

C.Q.C vs SCUMCIETY

Well this sound pretty easy. We have one a solid tag team that in a year, it has gone through many battles against one that, if I’m not wrong, didn’t defend titles even once. I think, at the end of the night, CQC will be the only one tag team champions in the fed. But who knows..

Prediction: CQC

Grudge match

H20 vs Drago

Good construction of the feud in recent months. We have the former OCW Champions against the former Light Heavyweight Champion aka the best in the World Drago Cesar, involved in his second match of the night. Maybe the the fatigue accumulated by Drago Cesar in the first match could help H20, but, talking for direct experience, attacking Drago could lead you to unpleasant consequences. Jokes a part, nice match, I wish a good luck to both, let us have entertainment.

Prediction: Drago Cesar

OCW Womens Championship

Valkyrie vs Blaine

Useless to hide it, all expect this will be Valk’s big night. And she would deserve it. But, when I see Blaine i see a real champ. Strong, confident. That’s why I think won’t be easy as all could expect for Valk. Yea, she made Blaine tapped out yet at R2G, but this is the reason I expect even a more great performance from the Champ. Will be david against Goliath. But if David can’t beat Golia at Lution, when he would?

Prediction: Valkyrie

The Last Blacksmith vs Kass... oh no, I’m sorry I’m sorry. I got carried away...

Emh emh

SCUM CITY DEATH MATCH

Wrex vs Austin Lee

Another rude match. In last months Wrex was without any doubt the “Turmoil-man” the one who carried the blue show. Now, I hardly think that, having already lost the title,this beast would lose again at Lution. Even if he will face another beast, and what a beast.

Prediction: Wrex

CCW Championship Mistery Opponent

Code Jackman vs ????

Is hard to make a prediction without knowing who will be the opponent. What I can say is I think Code Jackman will be ready for the challenge and at the end I hope he will defend the title and live a great Lution night

OCW Championship

B17 vs Doc Green

Wow, a solid matchup. We have, in my hopinion, two of the best players of the entire fed. I really don’t know who to design as favorite. On one part, we have, by far, the best Rookie of the year, able to win the OCW championship belt not one time, but twice, against a legend as Paul Pugh. On the other we have a solid protagonist of this fed, that lost yet the CCW belt and that will do all what he can to not lose a match like this. Is hard, is really hard. I loved the ride of Doc Green, but I have the feeling that this time the experience of Bingo will win. Still, good luck to both.

Prediction: B17

Legendary Triple Threat

Paul Pugh vs Nate Ortiz vs Tiberius Dupree

I admit to be unfortunately not completely aware about the past of these three contenders, reason for which I will go to recover old matches before Lution. What I can say, according of what I saw since Fame returned, is that their legacy speaks for them, reason why they didn't take many time before taking control of the federation again. I think that each man could win this, but the most important thing is that they are aware about how to make a Great Main Event, and that’s why I have high expectations about this match. From what I've heard, many expect a victory for Pugh or Ortiz. I will go against the current

Prediction: Tiberius Dupree

• Mark Out! 6

Leoncar.avi confirmed

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital