spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 10
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Administrators

True version

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Wrestlution%202019/Wrestlution%2013%20poster.png

• Mark Out! 15
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

This is just amazing work! I use amazing because I can’t think of a better word to use to describe this hard work I’m seeing. Great job guys on the video as well!
  • Mark Out! 2

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

• Administrators
That poster is crazy. Would be cool to have tangible O-C-Dub posters to hang up.

its on the docket.

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

Wrestlelution Predictions

Alright ladies and gentlemen, I'm on the way to Wembley and I have way too much time on my hands, so I thought I'd give my thoughts and predictions on all the matches on the biggest show of the year. Enjoy!

Bonus Prediction!!! Who will wear the coolest attire at Wrestlelution???

Woah, starting off hot with the most important question of the whole thing quite clearly. Quite a few candidates here really, Bray's attire at CFG was great, so it'll be interesting to see what he does. I can see H20 or Drago pulling out something nice, or any of the three main eventers. Will be an aesthetically pleasing show for sure.

Prediction: H20

Thomas Archer vs Bray

This one should be an interesting matchup, both handlers are no slouch on the sticks so either could come out on top. However, I think it's time for Bray to establish himself within the turmoil Midcard with a big Lution victory. If Bray does win, a rematch with Blacksmith with the title on the line could be nice to see.

Prediction: Bray

AC Cobra vs Antonio Everrett

I'll leave it up to you lot to predict this one.

Prediction: N/A

TTT vs P3: Battle for space and time

Drago has lost twice this season, one of them being in tag Team action, so a TTT upset could be on the cards here. However, you just can't bet against the best in the world in any situation. Mugen as well being one of the better handlers in the league will always help. Could we see the winner of this one going for the tag titles? It's possible.

Prediction: P3

Women's FI ladder match: Flojo vs Belle vs Empress vs Ashley Moore

Ashley Moore is easily the favourite in this one for me, being already proven in Ladder matches this season, not without the help of Empress however. Will be interesting to see the dynamic between those two in this match. Do I want to see Empress snap and kick the shit out of Ashley Moore? Absolutely! On the other hand, Belle is definitely a dark horse to win this one. She's proven to be pretty decent as a handler this season. She'll definitely be the one I'll be rooting for, especially after she seems to have taken a back seat for this mega women's fued that's been going on, she did beat Blaine that one time, I've not forgotten! Like how this division is being built with many different challengers to the women's title.

Prediction: Fuck it, I've talked myself into it, let's go Belle!

Bobby Minio vs Maxwale

Easy win for Booby here. Dude went toe to toe with the world champ about a month back, beat Maxwale's ass at R2G, and now is coming fresh off a victory on Turmoil over H20. Wonder who will step up next to the champ.

Prediction: Bobby, next.

Men's FI ladder match: Shepherd vs Cort Marshall vs Telos vs Tre Golden

All of these guys have lots of momentum going into it, bar Telos maybe. Not really sure who I want to win this one, will probably just sit back and enjoy all the crazy shit that's gonna happen in this one, but I will say a Cort Marshall victory would be nice here, he's improved ten fold as the season has gone on so let's go Cort!

Prediction: Cort Marshall

Bonus Prediction!!!! Who's gonna jump off a ladder first??

Interesting prediction here, none of the guys in this are known for particularly high-flying offence, other than Shepherd really. That being said, Tre Golden is definitely a dark horse for this category, I can tell he's got one in him, I believe! I hope someone catches him when he inevitably whiffs.

Bonus Prediction: Tre Golden

Justin Jehst vs Capo Genovese

This one is gonna be so much fun to watch, both these dudes I hope are just gonna go all out and beat the shit out of each other for our entertainment. I've got to root for my guy Jehst in this one, maybe he can have a nice thing just once in his OCW career. The more I think about it too, a baby face like Jehst could be perfect for a match against Code Jackman for that CCW title at some point down the line, that is if Code retains on the show. A nice big feel-good win here would give Jehst good momentum going into the summer for a potential matchup, especially now how he's back from all the shenanigans of moving, book it!

Prediction: Justin Jehst

Bonus Predicition!!!! Will we get a wholesome feel-good Elsa/Jehst moment on show???

Bonus prediction: YESYESYESYESYEYES

CQC vs Scumciety: Tag Team supremacy

Easy one for me here to predict, CQC have been on top of the tag Team division for basically the entire season. Not completely sold on the idea of babyface CQC, maybe they'll turn back after this match we'll have to see. CQC is the much more complete team here too, with more chemistry than the Turmoil champs. Let's go Riot!

Prediction: CQC

H20 vs Drago

We could easily see a H20 upset victory here. The guy has been one of the standouts for the build to lution for me, and I'd love it to see him get a big victory on the big stage. HOWEVER, I would be a fool to bet against Drago Cesar in a singles match at Lution. Looking forward to this one a lot, feels like an actual collision between two big stars.

Prediction: Drago Cesar

Bonus Prediction!!! Who's gonna have the coolest entrance at lution????

Pugh is probably the favourite in this one, he's been talking a big game, and knowing him he'll definitely back it up (unless it's against Doc Green ;)). Dupree could give him some good competition in this one, with the levels of extravagance that man has. If only this game didn't hate us and we could all have super long convoluted entrances! Actually, it's probably for the best that we can't.

Bonus Predcition: Paul Pugh

Valkyrie vs Blaine

I think it's time Valkyrie gets her big moment, and we'll all rejoice. Blaine by no means is a weak opponent, but with Valk already tapping her out at R2G, I think Lil Bubba just edges it.

Prediction: Valkyrie

Wrex vs Austin Lee

Have to go for my guy Wrex in this. The guy has pretty much carried Turmoil on his back all season, so he absolutely deserves it. Dude just seems to have an aura around him where I can't see him losing two major shows in a row. On the other hand, Austin Lee is a champion in his own right, so this is always going to be a competitive fight, looking forward to it!

Prediction: Wrex

Code Jackman Open Challenge

Whoever he ends up facing, Code Jackman needs to win this one. The CCW title has already been hot potatoed from person to person so it's time someone takes control and establishes their reign with the title.

Prediction: Code Jackman

Bonus Prediction!!! Who will Jackman end up facing???

I have literally no idea who Code is gonna face. But there's only one person who I can think is free and credible to face Jackman for the title.

Bonus Prediction: Damian Bou... Aries!

The Big Daddy: Nate Ortiz vs Paul Pugh vs Tiberius Dupree

Any one of these three legends could win it here, and they all have the resumé to back it up. However, I think I'm gonna go for Nate Ortiz. He's the greatest of all time for a reason, and I think he'll make no mistake on the biggest stage possible. Most importantly tho, I'm just gonna enjoy watching this absolute clinic on how OCW should be done.

Prediction: Nate Ortiz

MOTN Prediction: I'll go for the safe bet I reckon. The main event.

Final bonus prediction!!! Will Antonio Everrett wear shoes on the biggest show of his relatively small OCW career???

Prediction: no

Alright that'll do it for me, looking forward to Lution, should be a good show!

• Mark Out! 11

I would like to wish everyone a good lution. I watched last one on Youtube, and will be nice to watch it live, being a part of this community. This is the first time I will make a "Review" or better a Prediction about a PPV. So I'm sorry if it won't be of excellent quality as this show deserves. I will start with Prime, i will review main card later, after I would have make my daily study dose :(

OCW PRIDE CHAMPIONSHIP – FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE

Maxwale vs Bobby Minio

I think Bobby Minio will win this one. The guy is is getting nice results, and I don’t think he will lose at Lution. But never say never

Prediction: Bobby Minio

OCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Thomas Archer vs Bray

I was interested about this matchup since Bray made his appearance at R2G. I had direct experience with both, and I can say that it will be a really nice match. Is pretty hard to designate a favorite, but if Bray will control his anxiety and play his best, I think we could have a new champion.

Prediction: Bray

BATTLE FOR THE SPACE AND THE TIME II

T.T.T vs P3

I totally don’t know what expect from this, lol. I watched the old Battle for space and time, and well is hard hard to expect anything more crazy. Impossibile, I would say. Or maybe not?

Prediction: The madness and TTT

FI WOMEN LADDER MATCH

Empress vs Lotus Flojo vs Ashley Moore vs Belle

Another interesting matchup. These 4 girls have played a leading role in the women division in recent months. After several tag teams, this time all 4 will only count on themselves. Based on skills I think Belle and Ashley Moore are the favorites to win this ladder matches, but Empress and Flojo won’t for sure let them have an easy life.

Prediction: Ashley Moore

OCW LIGHT HEAVYWEIGH CHAMPIONSHIP

Ac Cobra vs Antonio Everett

The story carried out by these two boys was remarkable. Is really a strange match up. We have, on one side, probably the best Rookie of Ocw, after Doc Green, able to beat legends like Drago and Dupree, proving that, even dissolved by the uncrowned, the boy is absolutely competitive and has nothing to envy of his tag partner. On other side we have a veteran who, however, has not been able to leave such a strong mark as his young opponent during his many years in ocw, and feels this match as an opportunity for redemption. What to say. I’m sorry Antonio, cause I like you, but as the "Horse" i need to root for the “Dark Horse” of the match. Lution can give us unexpected surprises.

Prediction: AC Cobra

• Mark Out! 5