+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 8,467 Times in 2,232 Posts

The Desk 162: Predictions (w/Pugh)

LETS GO! on this #podcast we have a special host. "The Most Outspoken Man In The History of OCW" Paul Pugh, The Hall of Famer sits down and holds nothing back as he gives his raw & opinion on the participants and matches of the biggest event in E-Wrestling: OCWFED Wrestlution XIII, this Saturday and Sunday
    6/1-6/2 @3PM EDT - 12PM PST - 8PM BDT - 9PM -CEST
    LIVE on twitch.tv/ocwfed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	newdesk.jpg
Views:	476
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	862  

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

2. The Following 8 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

A.C. Cobra (3 Weeks Ago), Antonio Everrett (3 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (3 Weeks Ago), Hooligan King (3 Weeks Ago), Justin Jehst (3 Weeks Ago), Kuma Empire (3 Weeks Ago), Quartz (3 Weeks Ago), theSolomonCaine (3 Weeks Ago)

#kidego Production Team
    Wrestler
    Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,378 Times in 1,450 Posts
    I would like to point out that if you're upset about something I said, maybe look past the sadness and see if you can take something useful from what I said. I dont bury just to bury, I bury as a side effect of trying to improve ocw

I've won 3 World Titles, an International Title, a North American Title, a Lightheavyweight Title and I held the Hardcore Title longer than any other person in OCW History. What have you done?

HOOTS GOT MERCH BROTHER - BUY SOMETHING! HausOfHoot

4. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Pugh For This Awesome Post:

Hard2Obtain (3 Weeks Ago), Quartz (3 Weeks Ago), Tiberius Dupree (3 Weeks Ago)

Bling Bling Poster V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,412 Times in 530 Posts

@Jay

6. The Following 9 Users Marked the hell out to Bobby Minio For This Awesome Post:

Drago Cesar (3 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (3 Weeks Ago), Justin Jehst (3 Weeks Ago), Kuma Empire (3 Weeks Ago), Pugh (3 Weeks Ago), RustCohle (3 Weeks Ago), theSolomonCaine (3 Weeks Ago), Tiberius Dupree (3 Weeks Ago), Valkyrie (3 Weeks Ago)

Moderator Production Team
    Staff
    Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,797 Times in 1,458 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Minio View Post

@Jay

YO Empress really threw me under the bus..........
    Bobby I know you don't feel valued, and for that im sorry but please you don't want this smoke.I am not H20 ...
    Just ask Dimsmore and Sean McGee
    Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness
    "I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe
    CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative
    [10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga
    [09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com
    [09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?
    "Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099
    " makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha
    welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

8. The Following User Marked Out to Bloom For This Amazing Post:

Kassidy Hayes (3 Weeks Ago)

Bling Bling Poster V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,412 Times in 530 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloom View Post
    Bobby I know you don't feel valued, and for that im sorry but please you don't want this smoke.I am not H20 ...
    [Bobby Minio Chants]

Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,004 Times in 506 Posts
    actually xander did most of the writing

Nitemare Member Wrestler Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 565 Times in 271 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloom View Post

“But please you don’t want this smoke. I am not SOME OF THESE GUYS ON THE ROSTER.” would’ve sufficed.
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

12. The Following User Marked Out to Hard2Obtain For This Amazing Post:

Bobby Minio (3 Weeks Ago)

Cheap Pop Poster Wrestler Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 705 Times in 180 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard2Obtain View Post
    “But please you don’t want this smoke. I am not SOME OF THESE GUYS ON THE ROSTER.” would’ve sufficed.
    You and I both know Jay's hatred is directed and stretches beyond the scope of whatever he's currently talking about.

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

14. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Quartz For This Awesome Post:

Bobby Minio (3 Weeks Ago), Cort Marshall (3 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (3 Weeks Ago)

Nitemare Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 327 Times in 185 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kassidy Hayes View Post
    actually xander did most of the writing
    Nah, Xander would do the outline I would fill in the actions and dialogue for the ones not present. You did all the video work. Nathan literally did nothing and rode our coat tails. But he was seen as the best writer, probably because he told everyone that.

So yeah I would write for Ragnarok and then write for myself and anytime we had angles running someone would drop off the face of the earth. Nathan completely couldn’t be found for lution, I wrote that angle, and he showed up for the match at least, then threw a bitch fit when we lost. Then went into business for himself, Xander with summercide, Xander with the Lee and Leon’s Alt fued.

Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,004 Times in 506 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tre Golden View Post
    Nah, Xander would do the outline I would fill in the actions and dialogue for the ones not present. You did all the video work. Nathan literally did nothing and rode our coat tails. But he was seen as the best writer, probably because he told everyone that.

So yeah I would write for Ragnarok and then write for myself and anytime we had angles running someone would drop off the face of the earth. Nathan completely couldn’t be found for lution, I wrote that angle, and he showed up for the match at least, then threw a bitch fit when we lost. Then went into business for himself, Xander with summercide, Xander with the Lee and Leon’s Alt fued.

outline is the hardest part and when he fucked off in the middle of you and I feud it went belly up writing wise.

Thread Information