+ Reply to Thread
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 8,467 Times in 2,232 Posts

ThirstCast Episode 4 POWER RANKINGS (w/Adam,Jake & Kassidy)

THE BOYZ are back in town! As the Thirstcast returns Adam,Jake and special guest Kassidy breakdown the latest votes for the OCWFED Power Rankings encompassing the lead up to Wrestlution 13! Sit back relax and enjoy!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	OCWBreakingNews.jpg
Views:	444
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	863  

2. The Following 6 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Doc Green (3 Weeks Ago), Hooligan King (3 Weeks Ago), Kuma Empire (2 Weeks Ago), Quartz (3 Weeks Ago), RustCohle (3 Weeks Ago), Valkyrie (3 Weeks Ago)

Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,004 Times in 506 Posts
    Valk is the best! Valk #1!

4. The Following User Marked Out to Kassidy Hayes For This Amazing Post:

Valkyrie (3 Weeks Ago)

Newb Wrestler Ashley Moore is on a distinguished road Ashley Moore's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 37 Times in 10 Posts
    I am nr.5 rookie, didn't expect that XD

6. The Following User Marked Out to Ashley Moore For This Amazing Post:

Kuma Empire (2 Weeks Ago)

Newb Rookie theSolomonCaine is on a distinguished road theSolomonCaine's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 36 Times in 12 Posts
    My favorite trend is Yake trying to put me over on podcasts and the crowd goes mild.

8. The Following User Marked Out to theSolomonCaine For This Amazing Post:

Cort Marshall (3 Weeks Ago)

Post Whore Wrestler Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 276 Times in 107 Posts
    Little bummed out that I didn't get one vote, not surprised either. Two more months at least.

Decent Member Rookie Kuma Empire has a spectacular aura about Kuma Empire has a spectacular aura about Kuma Empire's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 149 Times in 35 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus FloJo View Post
    Little bummed out that I didn't get one vote, not surprised either. Two more months at least.
    I'll share my votes with you. Feuding with you pretty much got me over on most tings.

11. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Kuma Empire For This Awesome Post:

Mr.Sensation (2 Weeks Ago), Quartz (1 Week Ago)

Thread Information