+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Riot 536

  1. #11
    Post Whore Wrestler Wrex is a jewel in the rough Wrex is a jewel in the rough Wrex is a jewel in the rough Wrex is a jewel in the rough Wrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Scum Country USA
    Posts
    392
    Cash ($)
    5,194.14
    Markout
    157
    Fans Marked 315 Times in 143 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard2Obtain View Post
    Except for Tibby :/
    What you on about? He’s been feuding with his own relevancy for years now

  2. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Wrex For This Awesome Post:

    Hard2Obtain (1 Week Ago), Kassidy Hayes (1 Week Ago), Tiberius Dupree (1 Week Ago)

  3. #12
    Turmoil Founder V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    6,108
    Cash ($)
    61,573.62
    Markout
    2,666
    Fans Marked 1,948 Times in 1,124 Posts
    The word of the day is "lust."


  4. #13
    Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Valkyrie is just really nice Valkyrie is just really nice Valkyrie is just really nice Valkyrie is just really nice Valkyrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Turin, Italy
    Posts
    243
    Cash ($)
    4,252.48
    Markout
    442
    Fans Marked 379 Times in 69 Posts
    Scattered thoughts (not in order)

    - Leo Grimm's RP was really good. At first it looks like the average "Your champions suck, I'm here to save OCW" rookie deal, but he actually took the time to read about the characters, their gimmicks and their catchphrases which is not common for someone who is new. Can't tell much about the angle with Parca for now, but it will be interesting to see where it goes from here.

    - Happy to see Flojo get a big win even though there are a few things that could be improved FPR wise. A bump is a reset, you have to give space. Side strafing a finisher is meh, some people don't mind it, others hate it. Either way it was a solid match, just a little tainted. The post match RP confused me a little. You should be hyping up the match against Heather, instead it looks like it's busy work for now. It's still good to see Flojo building up hype and having a strong direction. H is a great handler to work with. Try to make the best out of this.

    - The Clark Effect was filled with mystery and drama. Who is this mystery attacker? Where is Terra? Why does Elsa have the same grammar level of a 4 year old despite being in America for over than a year? We will find out soon!

    - The main event was an average competitive match. Rust got to red first. Finisher. It's over. Rust really knows how to play his character and how to time his taunts. I particularly liked the fisherman suplex spot. It looked neat. He tried to escape the fin but nope. The ending cutscene was confusing but in a good way, got me wondering what's going to happen next. Whether Rust is really turning face (he was kinda face already up until Lution, but I thought it was just a one night only type of deal)

    - Jerome is a solid caw all around. Neat moveset, good character. The attire looks a tiny bit generic but I guess it depends on what you were going for. Most indie guys wrestle with super basic stuff. Putting female moves in the moveset (Dakota and Peyton) surprisingly fits the character and gives him a unique twist. Cobra your entrance is too long. 2 mins? Come on. Good job on the W though

    - Not sure how Tre managed to choke it. Needs more killer instinct I guess. Solid RP, plus Cort is a great RPer, I'm sure this program will benefit both.

    - Quartz Tyson was ok, cool finish. Some FPR hiccups from Tyson: rev knockdown count as knockdowns. Quartz uses tank buff to circumvent the major debuff. Did they patch it? It wasn't working in February. Maybe I'm seeing things. Major into finisher and gg

    - Gin debuted with a fine promo. She has a unique gimmick which is great to see, a breath of fresh air we could say. Please be consistent.

    - The issue with the Archer Academy stuff is that none of these segments were on actual shows before (might be wrong) so it kinda looks like it's out of context for those who don't read the promo Room. Still good to see some sophomores finally having something to do.

    - Cort big timing as a heel... was hoping for a 4th of July special but I guess I should tune it to Turmoil? Wait! Is he going to have is own talk show now? I'll definitely tune in for that.

    - Saturn short and sweet, straight to the point. Creepy AF too! Let's where it goes, probably a new look for him.

    - A "competitive" RP from Bobby in which he shows concerns about his WL ratio even though he's been shoveling his contenders with little to no effort. He's saying he's good but doesn't feel top tier. The sharks metaphor was spot on. I feel like it's more appropriate for PS4 though. lol

    1x OCW Women's Champion

  5. The Following 11 Users Marked the hell out to Valkyrie For This Awesome Post:

    Antonio Everrett (1 Week Ago), Ashley Moore (1 Week Ago), Bobby Minio (1 Week Ago), Cort Marshall (1 Week Ago), Drago Cesar (1 Week Ago), Hard2Obtain (1 Week Ago), Justin Jehst (1 Week Ago), Kuma Empire (1 Week Ago), Lotus FloJo (1 Week Ago), Mr.Sensation (1 Week Ago), Quartz (1 Week Ago)

  6. #14
    Nitemare Member Wrestler Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    574
    Cash ($)
    9,780.96
    Markout
    824
    Fans Marked 733 Times in 183 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    - The main event was an average competitive match. Rust got to red first. Finisher. It's over. Rust really knows how to play his character and how to time his taunts. I particularly liked the fisherman suplex spot. It looked neat. He tried to escape the fin but nope. The ending cutscene was confusing but in a good way, got me wondering what's going to happen next. Whether Rust is really turning face (he was kinda face already up until Lution, but I thought it was just a one night only type of deal)
    We have been face since Road 2 Glory, that was the turn. I suppose we need to be better at showing it? I didn't add it, but to me I saw the handshake as a confirmation to Doc, who (with Antonio) has been suspicious of us in RPs and such since Road 2 Glory, because of the past, so the handshake was sort of like "yeah really, I'm not a dick anymore!"

    President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

  7. The Following User Marked Out to Quartz For This Amazing Post:

    Cort Marshall (1 Week Ago)

  8. #15
    Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Valkyrie is just really nice Valkyrie is just really nice Valkyrie is just really nice Valkyrie is just really nice Valkyrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Turin, Italy
    Posts
    243
    Cash ($)
    4,252.48
    Markout
    442
    Fans Marked 379 Times in 69 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Quartz View Post
    We have been face since Road 2 Glory, that was the turn. I suppose we need to be better at showing it? I didn't add it, but to me I saw the handshake as a confirmation to Doc, who (with Antonio) has been suspicious of us in RPs and such since Road 2 Glory, because of the past, so the handshake was sort of like "yeah really, I'm not a dick anymore!"
    It's what I said. I thought the turn was just for the sake of the Road to Lution since you were going to face a heel team. I wasn't expecting CQC to stay face afterwards. I guess I phrased it wrong.

    1x OCW Women's Champion

  9. #16
    Nitemare Member Wrestler Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    574
    Cash ($)
    9,780.96
    Markout
    824
    Fans Marked 733 Times in 183 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    It's what I said. I thought the turn was just for the sake of the Road to Lution since you were going to face a heel team. I wasn't expecting CQC to stay face afterwards. I guess I phrased it wrong.
    Nah, you didn't. I understand now. In fact, your feelings are probably echoed by others in kayfabe and out, so the handshake is even more relevant.

    President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

  10. #17
    Nitemare Member Wrestler Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    726
    Cash ($)
    10,139.87
    Markout
    1,660
    Fans Marked 568 Times in 273 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    Scattered thoughts (not in order)

    - Leo Grimm's RP was really good. At first it looks like the average "Your champions suck, I'm here to save OCW" rookie deal, but he actually took the time to read about the characters, their gimmicks and their catchphrases which is not common for someone who is new. Can't tell much about the angle with Parca for now, but it will be interesting to see where it goes from here.

    - Happy to see Flojo get a big win even though there are a few things that could be improved FPR wise. A bump is a reset, you have to give space. Side strafing a finisher is meh, some people don't mind it, others hate it. Either way it was a solid match, just a little tainted. The post match RP confused me a little. You should be hyping up the match against Heather, instead it looks like it's busy work for now. It's still good to see Flojo building up hype and having a strong direction. H is a great handler to work with. Try to make the best out of this.

    - The Clark Effect was filled with mystery and drama. Who is this mystery attacker? Where is Terra? Why does Elsa have the same grammar level of a 4 year old despite being in America for over than a year? We will find out soon!

    - The main event was an average competitive match. Rust got to red first. Finisher. It's over. Rust really knows how to play his character and how to time his taunts. I particularly liked the fisherman suplex spot. It looked neat. He tried to escape the fin but nope. The ending cutscene was confusing but in a good way, got me wondering what's going to happen next. Whether Rust is really turning face (he was kinda face already up until Lution, but I thought it was just a one night only type of deal)

    - Jerome is a solid caw all around. Neat moveset, good character. The attire looks a tiny bit generic but I guess it depends on what you were going for. Most indie guys wrestle with super basic stuff. Putting female moves in the moveset (Dakota and Peyton) surprisingly fits the character and gives him a unique twist. Cobra your entrance is too long. 2 mins? Come on. Good job on the W though

    - Not sure how Tre managed to choke it. Needs more killer instinct I guess. Solid RP, plus Cort is a great RPer, I'm sure this program will benefit both.

    - Quartz Tyson was ok, cool finish. Some FPR hiccups from Tyson: rev knockdown count as knockdowns. Quartz uses tank buff to circumvent the major debuff. Did they patch it? It wasn't working in February. Maybe I'm seeing things. Major into finisher and gg

    - Gin debuted with a fine promo. She has a unique gimmick which is great to see, a breath of fresh air we could say. Please be consistent.

    - The issue with the Archer Academy stuff is that none of these segments were on actual shows before (might be wrong) so it kinda looks like it's out of context for those who don't read the promo Room. Still good to see some sophomores finally having something to do.

    - Cort big timing as a heel... was hoping for a 4th of July special but I guess I should tune it to Turmoil? Wait! Is he going to have is own talk show now? I'll definitely tune in for that.

    - Saturn short and sweet, straight to the point. Creepy AF too! Let's where it goes, probably a new look for him.

    - A "competitive" RP from Bobby in which he shows concerns about his WL ratio even though he's been shoveling his contenders with little to no effort. He's saying he's good but doesn't feel top tier. The sharks metaphor was spot on. I feel like it's more appropriate for PS4 though. lol
    Yes there was. Q and I addressed it right after the match and said it was ok. The extra move I made was to a body part that was already red. (Not that that’s ok) but it wasn’t a deciding factor to the match.

    But gotdamn I had you Quartz!
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!


  11. #18
    Post Whore Wrestler Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    393
    Cash ($)
    4,667.61
    Markout
    287
    Fans Marked 282 Times in 109 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post

    - Happy to see Flojo get a big win even though there are a few things that could be improved FPR wise. A bump is a reset, you have to give space. Side strafing a finisher is meh, some people don't mind it, others hate it. Either way it was a solid match, just a little tainted. The post match RP confused me a little. You should be hyping up the match against Heather, instead it looks like it's busy work for now. It's still good to see Flojo building up hype and having a strong direction. H is a great handler to work with. Try to make the best out of this.
    Was trying to be "more aggressive" while not wanting to be hit with the codebreaker. Looking at it now, I did have that prompt come up, but....Yeah.

    EDIT: I wrote that RP on the fly.

  12. The Following User Marked Out to Lotus FloJo For This Amazing Post:

    Valkyrie (1 Week Ago)

  13. #19
    Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,616
    Cash ($)
    19,071.70
    Markout
    1,780
    Fans Marked 1,008 Times in 509 Posts
    Mentioned on another riot i am not on, leave me ALONE lol


  14. The Following User Marked Out to Kassidy Hayes For This Amazing Post:

    RustCohle (1 Week Ago)

  15. #20
    Nitemare Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    730
    Cash ($)
    8,017.76
    Markout
    128
    Fans Marked 330 Times in 186 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard2Obtain View Post
    Yes there was. Q and I addressed it right after the match and said it was ok. The extra move I made was to a body part that was already red. (Not that that’s ok) but it wasn’t a deciding factor to the match.

    But gotdamn I had you Quartz!
    I actually went for the finish super early and shot myself in the foot, this isn’t Shep’s handler first Rodeo by any means .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts