+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Turmoil 234

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 8,748 Times in 2,272 Posts

Turmoil 234

"I appreciate those of you who turned in your rps and stuff on time, and those of you who messaged me. That being said, if you know you're going to be late, let me know before the deadline, not after its passed. Just a hey got another rp coming in late. It's fine just so I can account for it. - Nate

P.S - YOU KNOW BETTER, DUMMIES - JCS

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

2. The Following 12 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Antonio Everrett (07-06-2019), Ashley Moore (07-06-2019), Cort Marshall (07-06-2019), Doc Green (07-06-2019), Drago Cesar (07-05-2019), El Místico (07-06-2019), Hard2Obtain (07-06-2019), Hooligan King (07-05-2019), Justin Jehst (07-06-2019), Odon Klein (07-05-2019), Quartz (07-06-2019), theSolomonCaine (07-05-2019)

Newb Rookie Odon Klein will become famous soon enough Odon Klein's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 43 Times in 12 Posts
    ...first...

#kidego Production Team
    Wrestler
    Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,384 Times in 1,453 Posts
    That main event man. It's a TV match not the main event of lution. Learn to block or stay down

I've won 3 World Titles, an International Title, a North American Title, a Lightheavyweight Title and I held the Hardcore Title longer than any other person in OCW History. What have you done?

HOOTS GOT MERCH BROTHER - BUY SOMETHING! HausOfHoot

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler RustCohle has a spectacular aura about RustCohle has a spectacular aura about RustCohle has a spectacular aura about RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 190 Times in 108 Posts
    All the matches were pretty good. Good work
    2 x OCW Riot Tag Team Champion

1x CCW Tag Team Champion

FIRST EVER REIGNING DEFENDING UNDISPUTED OCW TAG TEAM CHAMPION

C
    Q

C

6. The Following User Marked Out to RustCohle For This Amazing Post:

TLBS Matteo (07-07-2019)

Turmoil Founder V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,952 Times in 1,128 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RustCohle View Post
    All the matches were pretty good. Good work
    Tell that to Code Jackmans scrambled brains

Unstoppable Member Wrestler B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,458 Times in 705 Posts
    We really gotta get out of this mindset that all matches are great.
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 8,748 Times in 2,272 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by B-17 View Post
    We really gotta get out of this mindset that all matches are great.

Wouldn't say great but I would say serviceable. From my opinion VERY watchable show match wise. I stated the nuances in discord. I think the only one i missed was Udon Noodles, cuz I joined VP late.

Didn't hate rookie match

Didn't hate tag match

Didn't hate jett misti all though the end was kind of goofy. well no it was goofy.

Didn't hate ME

shit maybe i missed 2 other matches hahaha

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

10. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Hard2Obtain (07-07-2019), TLBS Matteo (07-07-2019)

Frenzied Poster Wrestler Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 595 Times in 287 Posts
    One of the rooks has my clients finisher. That has to change. Other than that, lets hope this hits page 2.
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

Newb Rookie Odon Klein will become famous soon enough Odon Klein's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 43 Times in 12 Posts
    El Parca out here doing work.

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler RustCohle has a spectacular aura about RustCohle has a spectacular aura about RustCohle has a spectacular aura about RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 190 Times in 108 Posts
    Page 2
    2 x OCW Riot Tag Team Champion

1x CCW Tag Team Champion

FIRST EVER REIGNING DEFENDING UNDISPUTED OCW TAG TEAM CHAMPION

C
    Q

C

Thread Information