+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Turmoil 236

Decent Member Rookie Kuma Empire has a spectacular aura about Kuma Empire has a spectacular aura about Kuma Empire has a spectacular aura about Kuma Empire's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 219 Times in 59 Posts
    Page 2!!!!

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 800 Times in 152 Posts
    Just finished reading the shoe. Review to come. But why was Jehst in that last segment with Jackman? I'm guessing that was a typo cos I didn't know anything about it.

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 800 Times in 152 Posts
    RUDO’s Random Turmoil Thoughts:

1) It’s good to see Tibby keeping up appearances on Turmoil as GM, it feels like there’s more of a crossover now.

2) The finish of Klein vs Edwards was neat as Klein took advantage of Edwards knocking the ref down to grab his bat, deliver a blow, and finish him. Great heel finish.

3) Flojo put up a good fight against Valkyrie, which is good for the division as a whole. It’s starting to feel more well-rounded now. My only real gripe with the match was the length and the number of magnet-moves from Valk. Good battle of friends with the champ keeping her status in-tact.

4) Hype-package was cool. I need to learn how to make stuff like that but I use a very basic editor.

5) Wrex RP was good. Started to show some face-like aspects of himself (humility, resilience, confidence without being cocky) while retaining that rough edge. Character development words bruh.

6) I’m gutted the Wrex/Archer match couldn’t be finished (disconnection I believe) cos it was great until the split, but the Pugh interference was a great way to circumvent that annoyance. And the false table spot was genius heel tactics by Pugh.

7) NOOOOOOOOO!!! Blacksmith...The music...I need that carnivore beat! Ah well. The look is a lot better though, glad you decided to go with the base of the one I made for you and make it your own, especially due to the tattoos looking a lot more natural. I can appreciate the drive and ambition by announcing your intent to challenge for the CCW title, but as everyone often says, titles aren’t everything, and it rings true here as I felt it took away a bit of the heat in the Salami feud, even though that was mentioned later. Keep focused on Salami, worry about titles and other people once you’re done is my advice. But what do I know, I’m just one guy.

8) H2O needed to put up a fight against Malu to salvage his reputation after that Drago beat-down, and that he did. It was a great match and went down to the wire. It’s good to have another top-card guy that can float over to Turmoil.

9) Code Jackman bounces back to being a heel? I don’t...wait, is he a heel now?

All-in-all a decent show, some things winding down to towards Consequence. Matches weren’t bad and the RP’s were pretty much all reasonably short and got the point across.

MOTN: H2O vs. Malu
    RPOTN: The Wrex/Pugh RP’s.

4. The Following 10 Users Marked the hell out to Justin Jehst For This Awesome Post:

Antonio Everrett (4 Weeks Ago), Cort Marshall (4 Weeks Ago), Drago Cesar (4 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (4 Weeks Ago), Jacob Trance (4 Weeks Ago), Kuma Empire (4 Weeks Ago), Mr.Sensation (4 Weeks Ago), Odon Klein (4 Weeks Ago), Quartz (4 Weeks Ago), TLBS Matteo (4 Weeks Ago)

Nitemare Member Wrestler Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 793 Times in 197 Posts
    Scatterbrain!

Odon has star heel written all over him. His RPs arent lengthy or hard to understand or need any backstory, they're easily digestible, as his entire character. You don't need to ask questions. Good shit on that finish. Quick thinking.

Need a little more from Maxx, has a good starter look and I didn't hate what I saw in-ring. Pretty refined for a newby.

What is this package BMachine has received!? Cliffhanger things!

Tibby is the perfect fit as GM, especially in this Fireness hybrid that was birthed at Lution. Key to a great character is being able to be a good guy or bad guy and not need to sacrifice anything about your character.

Thomas Archer and Wrex was amazing, even with the DQ finish. Perfect example of spacing/aggression and not having a lot of ferk ups.

Empress is so angry! I at first saw her as cold and calculating, but she's at least done the job of telling us she's just a tiny ball of charismatic anger. Even though the cursing and insults are a little over the top sometimes for me personally, we have a consistently hateable presence.

Nothing from anyone at the Archer Academy, disappointing. I guess Damian Bourne is just out of OCW for the time being.

Valk and Flo went a tad long because of kickouts, but it was competitive so forgivable as well. Flo gives too much space, causes for some awkward moments where she just stands there waiting for Valk to whiff. Just give 2-3 steps and move back in to attack.

Judge Brown's short and sweet RPs make me chuckle.

More good video work from Pugh, teasing a massive moment. RPs from both men were top notch, continuing to build heat for their feud going into CQ. Wrex , as Rudo said, continuing to keep his scum attitude yet has turned into a sympathetic babyface!?

Code is another bab- chair shots from behind? Oh. Oh okay. Go... Malu? If Code wins at CQ, he better be able to hang onto it and establish himself!

Speaking of Code, my god the match of the night is Jehst and Code Jackman. Outside of the in-out-burger finish, the match was clean as a whistle and proof you don't need giant fancy indy movesets in order to get my attention. (talking to you, rookies).

Great video from Empress. Definitely something you'd see on commercial for a real tv event.

Thank you Fuck you Bye

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

6. The Following 12 Users Marked the hell out to Quartz For This Awesome Post:

Antonio Everrett (4 Weeks Ago), Cort Marshall (4 Weeks Ago), Doc Green (4 Weeks Ago), Drago Cesar (4 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (4 Weeks Ago), Jacob Trance (4 Weeks Ago), Justin Jehst (4 Weeks Ago), Kuma Empire (4 Weeks Ago), Lotus FloJo (4 Weeks Ago), Odon Klein (4 Weeks Ago), theSolomonCaine (4 Weeks Ago), Valkyrie (4 Weeks Ago)

Paul!?! Production Team
    Staff
    Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,375 Times in 339 Posts
    In reference to Code with the chair it was more of a Malu, I'm still here, and don't over look me thing, than I'm trying to hurt you.
    May 29 2005 - Oct 6 2010
    Mr. 1 in 365?

8. The Following User Marked Out to Nate Ortiz For This Amazing Post:

Quartz (4 Weeks Ago)

Nitemare Member Wrestler Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 793 Times in 197 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Ortiz View Post
    In reference to Code with the chair it was more of a Malu, I'm still here, and don't over look me thing, than I'm trying to hurt you.
    His RP after the chairshots kinda saved it a little. Just surprising to see a good guy sneak up on someone with a chairshot. Still rooting for Code for reasons.

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

Turmoil Founder V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,951 Times in 1,127 Posts
    It was suggested I try playing more aggressive to see what it brings from people, so far I'm liking the results.

11. The Following User Marked Out to Jacob Trance For This Amazing Post:

Hard2Obtain (4 Weeks Ago)

Thread Information