TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

It’s a S-S-S-SUPER RIOT which only means one thing, let’s get this big daddy reviewed.

Pretty decent opening match between Blacksmith and Ricky, was a bit of a beatdown in parts but Ricky showed some babyface fire to comeback at certain points, obviously he needs to shake off some of that rust after a while out. Blacksmith looked dominant in victory which will help him out a lot, just get that goddamn theme fixed!

Good promo from Bobby adding more layers onto his character going into his match at Consequence. Would’ve liked to see Telos on this show to build the match a bit more but what can ya do. Pride title match is definitely one of the matches with less heat going into it but I look forward to any Bobby match nonetheless.

Tag team match between the Archer bois was a beatdown again unfortunately, which did become a recurring theme throughout the night. Archer and Maximus with some pretty decent tag team chemistry, and they look good going into their segment at Consequence. Whether he wants the title or not, Archer is a great heel champion and he looked great in this match character-wise, looked to me like he was pretty much making Maximus do his bidding, then stepping in when he was needed, good shit!

Ashley needs a custom FI briefcase imo, the less WWE branded things we can get on the show the better. The match with Elsa was.. fine. A little FPR issue I spotted where Elsa did three moves in a row, but Jehst is a professional so it won’t happen again I imagine. Elsa looked very much on top in the beginning but Ashley used some dastardly heel tactics to get back into it, what a dick! The classic foot on the ropes finish, and Ashley picks up the controversial win.

Tre Golden gets the upper hand going into their match at Consequence, I'm excited to see how this one pans out. For me, it’s one of the harder ones to predict on the show and I can really see it going either way. Arguably, Tre needs the win a bit more than Cort but we’re just gonna have to wait and see! A nice little RP to send us home, with Tre finally growing wise to Cort’s mind games.

Wholesome Valk joins back up with the Inception crew, but WHERE’S BOOBY? Nice touch from them to play into the Bobby breakdown angle, and Valk finally makes peace with her friends. A lot of potential here RP-wise for explanations as to why Valk decided to have a change of heart, again I’ll be interested to see where they take it.

B17 shilling his merchandise to an 11 year old actually made me laugh out loud, such a dick move and it is so fitting with the character, then he took the fiver off of him and I was done lmaoo. Heel B17 is so good, Adam just seems to understand how to play his character perfectly in my opinion, awesome stuff!

Nice video work from the Riot rookie bois once again! Keeping it simple with just a classic three way razzle dazzle, but that’s all you need sometimes, and it worked. Nice to see El Parca get one-up on these two behemoths that just seem hell bent on destroying him, you love to see it.

Drago vs Nate? Oh boy this is gonna be good! Wasn’t around to see their main event obviously, but I’m definitely gonna go back and watch that before we see this bad boy unfold at Summercide. I’m interested to see where they take this in terms of how they’re going to build it, with it currently being babyface vs babyface, but it’s pretty much an open goal scenario so I’m definitely excited. I mean, these two pretty much can transcend traditional roles, especially Nate, so there’s a lot of potential for a compelling story to be told. Nice little RP to start it off, hopefully we can see a bit of an escalation as we get closer and closer to the big match.

The main event was very good. A lot of back and forth, but B17 pretty much kept the upper hand until towards the end, where it looked like it either of them could’ve taken it. Of course, the game doesn’t want us to have nice things, so another controversial ending involving the ropes, but I think it works to keep B17 strong, and I’m sure he’ll be able to take this and run with it after Consequence.

Overall, again a very decent show actually, a lot of beatdowns unfortunately match-wise but a few very nice angles heading into the PPV this Sunday and beyond, especially with Drago and Nate.

MOTN: B17 vs H20, Harvey keeps up a string of having very good matches lately.

RPOTN: Gonna have to go for the Drago and Nate staredown, but honourable mention to the Parca, Klein and Grimm.

Aight, see you on Sunday motherfuckers, Consequence is gonna be GOODT.

• Mark Out! 16

Didn't even realise I'd broken fpr there, guess I was caught up in the match (assuming it was the top rope move after the second knockdown?). Damn it, I thought I was clean in that one! Innocent mistake. Review to come as well just finishing shoe.
  • Mark Out! 2

My image don't load no mo so fuck it.

dqRLTuq

Didn't even realise I'd broken fpr there, guess I was caught up in the match (assuming it was the top rope move after the second knockdown?). Damn it, I thought I was clean in that one! Innocent mistake. Review to come as well just finishing shoe.

I saw I also had one 3rd knockdown move near the end of the match.

Riot 539 Review: SUPERSHOW

By Udon Noodles

PAGE 1

Mugen, coming off his beach party, with his P3 tag team partner Drago are very entertaining together in this talk show segment. I enjoyed the Bruce Lee... Li... Lai... Thai... Holo Bruce segment, the way the two of you bounce off of each other is entertaining and hilarious. I love fun RPs like this.

Ricky The Dragon vs TLBS

I'm not sure why but I really like Ricky Ragnarath and Matteo looks like something you'd see happen in Bojack Horseman's world. I don't understand the horse head but it's interesting, the dudes are solid in the ring and I enjoyed this match. It started slow for a while but then it really picked up at the end, that finish is tough.

A nice RP from Joshua Tucker hyping his tag match for the night. Bringing up history with his partner T.Y. Sparks was a nice touch that gave the RP some good direction. I'm looking forward to seeing if Tucker can be as good of a partner to Sparks as he was a competitor.

Jerome Hamilton and Kareem Franklin are another pairing that do a good job of bouncing off of each other, i really enjoy this manager type role Kareem plays. I don't know who Johnny Millionairre is but I want to know why I didn't get one of these leaflets, sometimes I'd like to go out and support my efed. Anyways, this was another fun entertaining RP, I really dig the collaboration and the creativity that these guys put out.

PAGE 2

I love Bobby Minio's writing style, he really knows how to dial you into his character by using sensory and the right amount of detail. The frustration and disdain his character has makes me excited to see what he does next as he seems to be pretty deep into losing his mind. It must be lonely at the top when your best friend is your championship.

Sparks/Tucker vs Archer/Maximus

Not really a whole lot of tag action going on early on but it began to pick up when Gooch hit 'em with the motherfuckin MOONWALK! Tucker and Sparks looking good together against The Archer Academy but experience stands up to the test of time as history tends to repeat. Very entertaining match.

The Twitterverse knows how to get one real fluffing hype for their match. Dillinger instigates!

Ashley Moore vs Elsa Holmburg

Doesn't Ms. FI have a custom briefcase somewhere in the back? Must have got lost... Ashley is a good heel character, and by heel I mean she used those got damn heels to stomp this poor Elisa out with the ref having to check on her, then she uses the same damn heels kicking her in the face and using the ropes. The damn ref didn't even see it! This was a good back and forth match with Elsa looking real good standing up to Ashley, I thought she had her there for a while. Really entertaining match.

I don't know who attacked Terra but they better just disappear because Aerith seems to be okay with assault.

Speaking of assault, I love the fun heel angle of Cort going for the bump with the briefcase, just to be countered and then accusing Tre of a felony crime. The Monster meme reference Tre made was Golden and had me laughing.

PAGE 3

If I were Elsa, I wouldn't even give Ashley a chance, I woulda headbutted her in her pretty mouth. I'm interested to see where this leads.

An interesting interview with Quarts building up to his match with Maxwale and making a bold prediction. Max classically interjects as these two have a great promo style collaborating together leading up nicely to their upcoming match.

The Clark Effect - This was a great interview filled with match and feud builds and a lot of great promo work. I enjoy these Clark Effect segments every week and I can't wait to be on it some day. The cozy Dr. Phil ending reuniting Valkyrie with The Inception was some very interesting story development and I am curious to see where their relationships go from here.

Jett Draven vs Solomon Caine

A good back and forth match that sees the driven Draven send Solomon to 0-5 I think. The rookie's woes continue but he looks good doing it.

It's a good thing Sparks got that kid out of there, wouldn't want to teach him about stealing at such an impressionable age. Fun entertaining RP.

Why does everybody keep jumping El Parca? LEAVE HIM ALONE!!

PAGE 4

Dillinger seems to be guiding Draven on this path of destruction to the CCW Title and I really like the chemistry they have telling their story. Awesome work all around.

An intense contract signing between Everett and Cobra. This one is obviously personal and Antonio wants to have Cobra done and over with. I'm excited for this Light Heavyweight Title match.

Maxwale vs Quartz

A strong match for Quartz, staying a step ahead of Maxwale most of the way. Good match.

It seems Solomon Caine is here to wrestle and wrestle only, no fancy flash neccesary! I dig it and I'm interested to see what he can do with it and how far he can go. So far I'm entertained by his character.

Doc Green vs Ligermask

A fun bit of cat and mouse at the beginning to feel the champ out, I like that strategy by Ligermask. Liger has a fun entertaining moveset as always and he gets a few lucky spots off here and there but generally takes it to the champ, even kicking out of his finisher, not once but twice. Obviously the third straight time meant Liger was staying down, but this was a fun match to watch between the champ and an OCW LEGEND!

Oh snap, Jehst trying to get it in with Elsa, trying to give her the old pitty try!

PAGE 5

I hope you guys enjoy what me and the other rooks put together and I hope you like the "reload" of my character so-to-speak. I want to thank Pugh for sparking an idea in my mind when he told me to take back green in my attire designs. Doing The Desk with Jay gave me a lot of inspiration too and I'm excited about what I'm going to be doing with Odon Klein going forward.

After all these years Nate is going at it and he's still hungry. He goes out there taking on anybody who deserves to face him and they're all instant classics. Summercide is looking hot with that match on the books. Way to set it off like vets.

#1 CONTENDER MATCH

B17 vs H20

This was a highly competitive match between two deserving dudes that was a controversial finish off the chair backfire. Obviously the game glitched which made that rope come into play but for story purposes it really helps put both guys over. I see it as Ted being fed up with all the shenanegans and knowing we were short on time and just ignoring the rope break. MATCH OF THE NIGHT!

FINALE

Doc speaking his peace to the new number one contender was a great and much needed moment which H2O just kinda let roll off his back. Mind games, I love it. Great build to Consequence.

All around I love everything going into Consequence, there are a lot of fun feuds and good championship storylines and it's really entertaining. Great show everyone, see you at Consequence!

• Mark Out! 18
Signature.png

I'm not really sure what to make of all the one sided matches.

Tag out, Tucker!

• Mark Out! 1

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

Lots of squashes indeed.

Most of those I wouldn't mind, but some are direct story featured matches upcoming. Archer dominated two guys by himself lol.

• Mark Out! 2

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

spacer.png

But people wanted aggression :(

Ain't your fault. Just odd seeing a guy shooting for a title but so far behind the skill gap.

spacer.png