TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Due to lack of reviews of the ppv I'll be throwing my two cents in a little later. Really feel like there would have have been more interaction for a ppv. But, I haven't done much either so I also take the blame for this. I will do better. But, Look forward to a very long review coming.
  • Mark Out! 5

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png

Due to lack of reviews of the ppv I'll be throwing my two cents in a little later. Really feel like there would have have been more interaction for a ppv. But, I haven't done much either so I also take the blame for this. I will do better. But, Look forward to a very long review coming.

I wish there was a bit more to read as well, but I feel the show discussion thread took a bunch, as well as the VP. I did the Final Word with my thoughts, else my comments would be here as well. PPVs usually have a lot more Discord interactivity than forum.

Let's hope this picks up!

• Mark Out! 1

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

VERY LONG EMPRESS REVIEW. READ IF YOU DARE.

First Off, I would like a big thank you to all the staff and helping hands on this PPV. Production was fantastic. The Arena looked great it was no lution arena but, it was still amazing. Awesome work everyone. Amazing commentary by Jake, Nick, and Mr. Sensation. Everyone has their opinion on the commentary I think they did a great job, but there is always room for improvement and that applies to everything, not just commentary. So as we move forward to a new season let’s always strive to make OCW better every year or until Bossman is sick of us and shuts this shit down finally. Now for the review, I will try my best to get as much as possible if I misunderstand a gimmick or plot point I’m sorry I can’t remember every single story and RP. I’m doing my best other than that these are my opinions I will do my best to word them so they make sense if you don’t like what I write then write your own fucking Review.

Intro Hype:

Not a crap ton to say but, I wanted to mention it because a lot of time and effort goes into this things and I wanted to give credit I believe it’s Jake that does these and he does an amazing job. Love your work, Jake. If this was not Jake I’m sorry. Substitute Jakes name for your own.

Archer Rp / Archer vs. Ty Sparks:

I really enjoyed the Archer Academy Challenge it was a great idea to push a lot of the new guys and guys with nothing happening into a great story idea. Amazing work from everyone. Hopefully, some of the guys involved can do something with it now that the story is concluded. But, I guess only time will tell on this case seeing how not a whole lot came from the rookie battle royal last time. Anyway, great work from Archer I really hate his face such a prick. Taking huge shots at Damian Bourne and Benji and which I found pretty funny. As well as a great use of Dupree’s GM role.

Match – It was pretty good. I know Archer got a lot of slack for what some are calling a burial match for Sparks. But, honestly, in my opinion for Sparks, this should be a story point. Really from a storytelling standpoint he hasn’t been involved in enough to get buried it’s the 10 sec Blacksmith elimination type of deal. If anything should be something for his character to want to get better because of.

Maxx Rp:

Not much to say to this but, decent Rp from Maxx. I kind of want to see him and Jehst try to out act each other.

P3 Segment:

Another entraining segment from P3 Loved the inclusion of Mac this time around. I see how it is Mac becomes a member of P3 but, I was never invited to become a member of P3. T_T but, I guess I can’t blame them he is super kawaii.

Inception vs C.Q.C:

This was probably the better of the two matches I have seen from these two teams. I wasn’t around for the first. Not to downplay either one of these teams it was a very good match but, CQC was showing why they are on top pretty much the entire fight. As a random side note maybe it’s just me but, Tyson Wagner looks like he could be related to sparks. All in all, it was a nice solid match. Congrats C.Q.C

Jehst RP:

Pretty good RP from Jehst showing a lot of concern for Elsa. But, does she really need his protection? Also, how is the secret person in the shadows? Is it Blacksmite? Is it Salami Cane? Is it that creepo Joopitor? Is it Blaine? Is it just a creepy Fan? Are they after Elsa to get to Jehst? so many questions.

KD Video RP:

Simple, Short and Decent. It’s just me not a huge fan of the vertical video stuff but, that’s just a nitpick on my part. The video gets its point across whoever goes up against KD next should be worried.

Mark Reese and TMCJ RP:

Mark Reese coming off like an after school special on anti-bullying. But, for some reason, I can see it working with this character. As for TMCJ, he has that Saturday Cartoon Villain feel coming from him. Picture Mark Reese as He-man and TMCJ as Skeletor. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Tre Golden Vs Cort Marshall :

I was very happy with the outcome of this match. Not because I was rooting for Cort. But, as to where this might go from here. Will Golden see Cort was right all along? Will he continue to try and correct the Cortship? It was a solid match of a Tre trying to figure Cort out while trying to stay true to who he is. Very well put together. Excellent work guys.

H20 and Dupree Rp:

I won’t say much about this because I think it was said best in the Consequence Podcast. But, I am happy to have H20 back to being H20 and not that cracked out homeless version he turned into for a while. That seems so weird. But, once again Dupree looking good in another RP and making use of that GM role. It’s really nice to see that interaction consider it happens so much in wrestling.

A.C. Coba vs Antonio Everrett:

Woohoo Coba Congrats!!! Happy to see you get what you deserved for once. Big Big win for Cobra. This takes nothing away from Everrett who put up one hell of a fight. There were so many times It looked as if it was Game Over for Coba but, he seemed to have an extra life ready for each and every time it happened. Very enjoyable match. I did feel like it was going a little long, but when it comes to a title fight it is to be expected so it wasn’t a bad thing. Loved the new attire for Everrett really fit that I’m better than you ego trip attitude he was having. As for Coba plus put some facial hair back on his face I don’t like babyface Coba something about it just seems off to me

Joshua Tucker Rp:

Good RP from Mr. Tucker just looking to see who will take him up on this offer. Tucker needs a good heel or face. Honestly not fully sure which side he’s on just yet. Maybe there was something I missed. Not much else to say Keep it up.

Telos vs. Bobby Minio:

Telos had a good run and this doesn’t lower my opinion on Telos at all. But, Bobby did a great job of beat the hell out of him. Telos got in a lot of great hits like the powerbomb into the post and a pick up chokeslam. But, this was just all bobby. I would love to see Telos have a rematch against Bobby or even go after Archer. Good match but, Bobby had his number this time. Congrats Bobby.

Dragana Rp:

Sneak attack on Dragana! Ohhh this was a good read. Looks as if Dragana knows who it is. Does Drago know Dragana is bleeding out in a Dojo? Does Drago care? Where are Aerith and Elsa when all this is happening? For a group, they seem to spend a lot of time away from each other doing secretive things. Seems odd. Someone that likes to use a baseball bat huh? Udon Klain? Answers I need them.

Udon Klain Video Rp:

I think this was a better representation of Udon having his sights set on a new target. Versus the weird headgear thing, he did last time. That outfit and gimmick didn’t seem to fit what he had built for that character to this point.

Empress Vs Valkyrie:

I won’t talk a lot this match since I was in it. But, It was a fun match to have I enjoyed working with Valkyrie. Story Wise things may have gotten a little muddy but, I think we pulled off what we were going for which was a more personal type of story. Not another let’s have a completive fight and may the best person win Bullshit. Congrats to Valk on her win. I look forward to seeing who she will be up against next.

Wrex Rp:

I Love this Rp. I haven’t seen Wrex write much since I joined so it was a very enjoyable read.

Heather and H20 Rp:

I’m still new to the Heather Angelo character. So I’m not too familiar with her and H20’s relationship by much other than Valk and she had some problems with each other and tried to beat the hell out of each other over H20 i think. I don’t know, but I’m looking to see more from her.

Paul Pugh vs Wrex:

I can’t say I have cheered so much for Wrex at all but, This was one of those moments I desperately wanted him to win this match. Not because I found Pugh to be some great heel or even that the story building up to his match had me super invested. But, I just really want to see Wrex beat the hell out of Pugh. Something about Wrex beating up a man with failing kidneys and Alzheimer's is just right up my idea of Wrex. Love the Wrex fighting style. And I get this is Wrex vs. Paul Pugh and I’m not sure if any of this has been a built-up feud a long time coming or old history stuff but, I mean 31 mins this felt like a long match I mean it was no fight for Time and Space length but, it was long and I might get some frowns from saying that but, this is my review so fuck you. Other than the length of the match and the fighting in the crowd stuff it was a decent fight. And the only thing I have about the crowd fight stuff is this games crowd fighting is soo stiff other than that little area with the table and trash can. Other than that good match. But, I loved the Austin Lee Deathmatch more.

Drago and Nate Rp / Video :

I wasn’t around for the first Drago vs Nate match but, I am super excited to see round two of this. Since I have been here I have only seen Drago fight maybe 3 times. So to watch a match featuring Drago and Nate well now was the perfect time to join OCW.

Video:

Video for Drago Vs Nate part 1 was amazing it was excellently done and its a nice simple recap for those that weren’t here or those that wanted to relive that moment. Awesome work.

Valkyrie Rp:

After reading and re-reading Valks Rp. My opinion on this Rp it wasn’t that bad honestly I’ve read a lot of these Rps from her just to get an understanding of the character to help build an RP and this isn’t really anything new. I get that it kinda shits on the women’s title as not being worth much but does it really bury the division or will it just make it oh so much sweeter when Valkyrie finally gets her teeth kicked in and someone takes that title from her. I don’t know maybe it’s just me being a glass half full type of person. I see Valkyrie getting a Everrett type of personality.

H20 vs Doc Green :

Okay, first I know this has been talked about in the Podcast but, I want to say I agree that the switching from the Guards to coming out in the crowd was a weird choice. I kind of get what he was going for but, on paper, it probably sounds cooler. This was a pretty damn funny match. Watching H20 hitting a running corner kick on Doc just to end up on the floor giving Doc the upper hand than doing springboard dive right into a kick. I couldn’t stop laughing it was too damn funny. We need to fire the cameraman for those shitty camera angles during Doc’s outside dive attack. It was a great fight I didn’t see H20 winning this match mostly due to how much Bossman shits on H20 after losing his title so color me surprised when he picks up the W and wins the Title after an Outta nowhere riptide superkick. It was a great way to end the fight. But, wait there’s more...FUCK CORT! Fucking Cort trying to chase the fuck in how dare you! BUT, WAIT THERE’S EVEN MORE FUCKING B17 COMING TO RAIN ON CORT’S PARADE! This shit got so insane in the last few minutes. We got B17, Cort, and H20 all dressed in the same colors looking. Will this lead up to a B17 and Cort team up at some point? What the hell was B17 gonna do? He doesn’t have a case or anything just sticking his nose where it doesn’t belong.

Sorry lost track of my thoughts at the end of this whole thing. All in all, I enjoyed the show it had it’s up and its downs but, what can I say nothing is perfect. Okay, I’m done this shit is long enough. If you made it this far thank you very much for reading all this bullshit. If you are not happy what anything I have said about you or your match I don’t care. Fuck You SMC.

• Mark Out! 14

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png