+ Reply to Thread
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 8,680 Times in 2,262 Posts

The Desk 165: GAME OVER!

LETS GO! on this #podcast one of the most anticipated guests The NEW! OCW Light Heavyweight Champion, OCW's #1 GAMER A.C. Cobra! Strap in we are coming in hot as Our Hero holds NOTHING BACK! Sit back, grab a cold one and enjoy!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	newdesk.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	867  

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

2. The Following 9 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

A.C. Cobra (2 Weeks Ago), Drago Cesar (2 Weeks Ago), Hooligan King (2 Weeks Ago), Justin Jehst (2 Weeks Ago), Kassidy Hayes (2 Weeks Ago), Kuma Empire (1 Week Ago), Leo Grimm (2 Weeks Ago), Odon Klein (2 Weeks Ago), Quartz (2 Weeks Ago)

Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,029 Times in 521 Posts
    That is correct, Cowbra has never beat me, and I have also made him attires and I took his spot in the king of ocw. ha

4. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Kassidy Hayes For This Awesome Post:

Bloom (2 Weeks Ago), Odon Klein (2 Weeks Ago)

Decent Member Rookie Prince will become famous soon enough Prince will become famous soon enough
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 100 Times in 27 Posts
    that was probably the best desk that i have listened too

6. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Prince For This Awesome Post:

Bloom (2 Weeks Ago), Quartz (2 Weeks Ago)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst is a splendid one to behold Justin Jehst's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 800 Times in 152 Posts
    I laughed my ass off listening to this on the drive home.

8. The Following User Marked Out to Justin Jehst For This Amazing Post:

Bloom (2 Weeks Ago)

Thread Information