TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Kassidy Saturday coulda been better, that is for sure, Empress coming in after the win and doing the chair to the leg attack was good, reminds me of when i did it to H20. Fuck their knees am I right?

giphy.gif

and on the same gif, look at those kick pads

Some people need to learn the hard way. Kass knows what needs to happen.

Ps. loving those kick pads. lol

• Mark Out! 1

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off the top

Flojo and Heather was slow, engage more, otherwise decent enough

Triple Threat from the rookies was super fun for me, classic example of how to do this OCW thing. nice build, good match, all came from organic booking and having good attitudes

Bertha Valk popped me, told a season long good story. The Valk from anny vs the valk of now, such a change. Go Valk!

Can't have a western PPV without Cowboy Quartz! The man who accidentally got over had to return. Of course the Inness variant is less silly looking and more of a badass. I hope SOMEONE enjoyed that remix of the Good, The Bad, and the Ugly theme I did.

Wanted Code to win so bad, internally, I knew he wouldnt, but god dammit I wanted him to.

Good to see some rookies on the show despite not being booked.

Jehst and Elsa escaping from neckbeards and Elsa getting run over. Brutal stuff. Quick recovery for elsa <3

I always enjoy Blacksmiths' pre-match hype videos. A lot of fun and brings me back to the days I watched wrestling the most. Match was okay, could have been better. Blacksmith shows his dominance again in this extreme realm. Very happy to see him use that curbstomp to start getting it over. Obviously popped at the first horsekick and had it ended there, my god, but still, Blacksmith one of the most consistent we have in OCW, more to come I'm sure.

• Mark Out! 6

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

Ps. loving those kick pads. lol

Thank you.

http://media.giphy.com/media/ZcLml6tUUCpF7h4YiH/giphy.gif

• Mark Out! 1

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

This review might be a week or so late but, better late than never I guess. I'll try to keep this one shorter than the last one but be warned my thoughts are not always the clearest so if you have not watched the show please do so this review contains spoilers. First I would like to say awesome work on the Hype Intro loved the WildWest Theme. Great work to all those involved with the production of the show. The Savage Saturday cover-up at the end of matches was kind of weird. If it's like this next year we will have to come up with something better for covering that up. Also, the end cards at the end of the matches are also kind of weird. I not sure if it's so that can be posted on youtube as individual matches later.

P3 Segment

This is nothing new but I was rather confused with this P3 segment but, that doesn't come as much of a surprise. Mostly due to I'm not familiar with who Terry Knee is but, I did find the entertaining. Loved the Caveman era puns. Great work guys.

TMTCJ vs Mark Reese

This was a very entertaining match. I would have to say Joopiter was playing a pretty good heel gimmick at the start but, I was wondering why Reese didn't just go out the ring a get him. The Cat and Mouse game started to feel like it was going on too long then Reese grabs him and the real fight starts. This was a solid heel vs face match with the babyface coming out on top. Mark Reese is a nice vintage style well-round character. Good match. That face of Joopiter when he is getting thrown out the ring had me in tears laughing.

Winner - Mark Reese

Heather & Stacy Clark Rp

I thought this was a decent RP from Heather showing she is trying to get control of her demon side. Trying to show the Brians of Bruce Banner (Heather) and the Strength of Hulk (Furiosa) come together. This feud felt very underplayed. And I hate to throw the blame on people but it seemed as if Heather has been the only one building this feud. I don't know if it has to do with personal stuff on the Flojo's end or what but, just seemed very underwhelming. While I'm on the subject lets jump to the match.

Flojo vs Heather Match

First I would like to point out Jake's commentary about Flojo during her entrance. Maybe it's just me but, jake seemed to not have much to say about Flojo. "Jake: This is a very talented woman coming to the ring she spent a lot of time on her attire I think it looks great. " I don't know I just feel with this being a feud that has been building for a "Month" give or take especially for a returning Heather Angelo. Should have had more to hype this match. Anywho to that match, It started off pretty good but as the match went on it started to break down to absorbing hits and holding reversals. A lot of move dodging to avoid using reversals. It was an okay fight that should have been built better.

Winner - Heather Angelo

Maxwale

I don't get the Maxwale character is he just a jobber? or what is his deal? Other than not know what Maxwale is supposed to be. I'm happy to see the return of Cowboy Quartz. CQ coming out looking like more of a badass than his previous appearances but, it's nice to see he's still around.

H20 RP

Well, this turns out to be very interesting. I get KD is upset about losing to CQC but why take the title of the one person that has been on your side this entire time? Why is H20 leaving his title unguarded in his house? I would figure he would take that title everywhere with him considering the hell he went through just to get it and how easily it can be taken from him considering his past ventures. Something about this seems off. I look forward to Riot and finding out more about this.

Parca vs Grimm vs Klein

I got interested in this feud late. But, it got better as it went on. It's a great way for 3 people "new" to OCW to get over all at the same time. I really like the new look for El Parca keep it up. Grimm I'm liking the entrance look but, I feel it might work better with an undertaker type of entrance. I don't know obviously he knows what he's going for but, it will be hard to shake the Kassidy Hayes comments. Also, feel like too much is going on with his mask but, that's just me. This match was very entertaining El Parca was all over the place. El Parca was the shortest one in the ring but, was the standing the tallest a lot of the match. Amazing work from everyone where. Loved seeing Grimm use that mask as a weapon during that match. Nothing negative to say about Klein he was a very dominant force and proved why.

Winner - Odon Klein

Valkyrie vs Bertha

So, I know this was a previous battle from ages ago that most have probably wanted to see happen again. But, honestly, I gave no shits about Bertha from a person that wasn't here for the previous fight and doesn't know much about this character. Bertha just came off as a random NPC for Valkyrie to fight ( no disrespect to spider). With that being said Bertha had a very nice entrance and I loved watching Valkyrie standing next to Bertha and seeing that height difference makes you more interested kind of like watching Rey Mysterio fight the Big Show. This was strength vs speed and watching Valkyrie get tossed around like a child was sheer entertainment.

Winner - Valkyrie

Code Jackman RP

Not a whole lot to say about this RP. I have seen better from Code so I'm not sure if this was writer's block or something but, it was okay. Not a bad RP.

Solomon Vs Blacksmith

What is going on with Blacksmith? We have a horse head wearing guy with roman armor and gothic mad max personality. Okay..anyway I love the hype video start of the match the beginning of seemed out of place but it all came together. I would really like to see more of these especially for big-name matches but, they take time and not everyone is up for doing it. As for the match Maybe its just me but, I was really hoping to see that first kick to put blacksmith down for the count. That would have been amazing but, that would mean blacksmith would have to job to Caine and I don't see that happening. I loved watching both men grab a kendo stick at the same time and charge toward each other. It was a good fight that was building to that firey table spot. The battle of watching the two fight to see who was gonna go through it was the highlight of that match for me. Great work by both men even if Caine seemed to be off his game during that match.

Winner - Blacksmith

Zack Xero RP

I'm not sure what to think of this RP as of yet. Considering the handler of the CAW I want to see if this will actually go anywhere or will it just be another dead end RP. Only time will tell.

Nate / Drago Video

I'm not going to say anything bad about this because of the people involved.... THIS SOME BULLSHIT. Drago wouldn't get beat up like that who is this charlatan dressing up like Drago. I beat its Spider doing a Drago cosplay.

Jehst RP

Jehst has been writing up some damn good RPs and this is just another of them. You would think Jehst would have some kinda bodyguards or armed security protecting him and elsa. Escapally with some psychopath going around attacking people. I mean first Terra, Then Dragana and Zoe and now Elsa. The FUCK Jehst all that money and you can't protect the woman you love. Shame on you.

Code vs Malu

This was a great match. I was cheering for code because we all know he is the underdog in this fight. I don't care how you want to word it we all know. Even though Malu and Code were tied a lot of the time damage-wise Malu was beating the hell out of Code solely based on the types of moves he was doing. It was a good match but, Code just wasn't ready for Malu. Better luck next time code looking forward to where you go from here.

Winner - Malu

Alright all done this suppose to go up a day or two ago but, had projects to finish. I watched the matches over twitch to get some of the reactions people had during the stream and I noticed a lot of Kass references in chat as well in the commentary. Just something I found fun and wanted to mention it here.

Byebai

• Mark Out! 5

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png