+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Super Riot 542

Decent Member Rookie Kuma Empire is a jewel in the rough Kuma Empire is a jewel in the rough Kuma Empire is a jewel in the rough Kuma Empire's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 246 Times in 67 Posts
    Because I'm already here. Page 2.

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 8,740 Times in 2,271 Posts
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI, pls don't sue me! k pls

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

3. The Following User Marked Out to Mr.Sensation For This Amazing Post:

Kuma Empire (08-22-2019)

Decent Member Rookie Kuma Empire is a jewel in the rough Kuma Empire is a jewel in the rough Kuma Empire is a jewel in the rough Kuma Empire's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Ohay as a really short review because I don't have time to do a full one this time around.

This was a great pre ppv riot. Lots of ass kicking in Rps and Video from everyone. Pretty good matches and Really loved the ME. Something about watching B17 throw himself through a table is entertaining. Excellent work everyone really got me hyped for Summercide.

P.S. For those that have questions about the video I did. Yes it was recycled commentary from Bossman and Jake. The whole idea was to try and make an actual watchable RP segment of Valk coming out and stating her problem and calling out Empress which breaks down into a fight due to issues between the two. Commentary was to add that extra level of production kinda like a WWE segment where they comment as people are talking about stuff sometimes.

Yes the commentary was a little choppy due to finding audio clips that worked that didn't have Entrance Music or other random game audio. But, you never know until you try but, even with its weirdness I felt it was better than just having the awkward silence or just crowd sounds repeating over and over again. It'll take some time but, i'll get it worked out. Then it'll be just another thing like adding AE videos for entrances.

Why do what everyone else is doing when you can always strive for better.

5. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to Kuma Empire For This Awesome Post:

Ashley Moore (08-23-2019), Bobby Minio (08-23-2019), Kassidy Hayes (08-23-2019), Quartz (08-23-2019)

Unstoppable Member Wrestler B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,458 Times in 705 Posts
    I've been enjoying the heel match work with submissions and arm work. It really opens up the impact of big moves. It really felt good against Kd with the pace.
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

Unstoppable Member Wrestler B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,458 Times in 705 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Empire View Post
    Ohay as a really short review because I don't have time to do a full one this time around.

This was a great pre ppv riot. Lots of ass kicking in Rps and Video from everyone. Pretty good matches and Really loved the ME. Something about watching B17 throw himself through a table is entertaining. Excellent work everyone really got me hyped for Summercide.
    I have a long history of top rope failures. It's a thing.
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

8. The Following User Marked Out to B-17 For This Amazing Post:

Kuma Empire (08-22-2019)

Cash ($)
    Markout
    Quote Originally Posted by B-17 View Post
    Well it made for a really good ending to that fight. You'll get'em next time Bee.

Bling Bling Poster V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,421 Times in 533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by B-17 View Post
    Its a 2K thing not any single person.

11. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Bobby Minio For This Awesome Post:

Cort Marshall (08-23-2019), Kuma Empire (08-23-2019)

Thread Information