+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 8,817 Times in 2,282 Posts

September 2 Remember 2019

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

2. The Following 6 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Bobby Minio (09-22-2019), Drago Cesar (09-21-2019), Hard2Obtain (09-28-2019), Justin Jehst (09-24-2019), Kuma Empire (09-22-2019), Quartz (09-22-2019)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler RustCohle has a spectacular aura about RustCohle has a spectacular aura about RustCohle has a spectacular aura about RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 208 Times in 112 Posts
    Thank you Jay, Jake and everyone else behind the scene, every wreslters, thank you for everything for this amazing season.

See you around for another CQC year of dominance.
    2 x OCW Riot Tag Team Champion

1x CCW Tag Team Champion

FIRST EVER REIGNING DEFENDING UNDISPUTED OCW TAG TEAM CHAMPION

C
    Q

C

4. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to RustCohle For This Awesome Post:

Kassidy Hayes (09-23-2019), Mr.Sensation (09-23-2019), TLBS Matteo (09-23-2019)

Nitemare Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 334 Times in 190 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RustCohle View Post
    Thank you Jay, Jake and everyone else behind the scene, every wreslters, thank you for everything for this amazing season.

See you around for another CQC year of dominance.
    Golden Cobra wants that title match

Post Whore Wrestler Wrex is a jewel in the rough Wrex is a jewel in the rough Wrex is a jewel in the rough Wrex is a jewel in the rough Wrex's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 317 Times in 144 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tre Golden View Post
    Golden Cobra wants that title match
    Someone say rematch?

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler RustCohle has a spectacular aura about RustCohle has a spectacular aura about RustCohle has a spectacular aura about RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 208 Times in 112 Posts
    Form a line please. 2 by 2. Hold hands. And wait. You might be called someday.
    2 x OCW Riot Tag Team Champion

1x CCW Tag Team Champion

FIRST EVER REIGNING DEFENDING UNDISPUTED OCW TAG TEAM CHAMPION

C
    Q

C

8. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to RustCohle For This Awesome Post:

Illuminati (09-24-2019), Kassidy Hayes (09-24-2019)

Nitemare Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Hmm sounds like a deflection, Don’t worry Rust I’ll pin you next time z. Golden Cobra is the True Tag Champs.

HOTGarbaje V.I.P Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,467 Times in 427 Posts
    Hmm sounds like a deflection, Don’t worry Rust I’ll pin you next time z. Golden Cobra is the True Tag Champs.
    Boy, thats gunna be tough, because I heard they arrested AC Cobra after our match for Public Indecency. He came down to the ring and EXPOSED himself in front of everyone.

SAD!

(Dictated not Read, Ryu Matsumoto)

Nitemare Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati View Post
    Boy, thats gunna be tough, because I heard they arrested AC Cobra after our match for Public Indecency. He came down to the ring and EXPOSED himself in front of everyone.

SAD!

(Dictated not Read, Ryu Matsumoto)
    Only thing exposed was Ted being in your pocket.

12. The Following User Marked Out to Tre Golden For This Amazing Post:

Bloom (09-24-2019)

HOTGarbaje V.I.P Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,467 Times in 427 Posts
    Only thing exposed was Ted being in your pocket.
    Wow, another PAWN in the conspiracy against the LEGENDARY World Light Heavyweight Champion Ryu Matsumoto, sad.

Ryu did see you struggle to tap out Bobby Minio, so why donít you come down and learn some Pepperton Jiu Jitsu at the new Boston Dungeon. Ryu will let you roll with the Blue Belts, hopefully they donít stretch you too badly.

Nitemare Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati View Post
    Wow, another PAWN in the conspiracy against the LEGENDARY World Light Heavyweight Champion Ryu Matsumoto, sad.

Ryu did see you struggle to tap out Bobby Minio, so why don’t you come down and learn some Pepperton Jiu Jitsu at the new Boston Dungeon. Ryu will let you roll with the Blue Belts, hopefully they don’t stretch you too badly.

Pepperyon Sleeper= worst applied RNC of all time.

Thread Information