+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Valkyrie is just really nice Valkyrie is just really nice Valkyrie is just really nice Valkyrie is just really nice Valkyrie is just really nice Valkyrie's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 401 Times in 71 Posts
    I'm not an English expert by any means but whoever wrote Dungeon on the wall misspelled it
    1x OCW Women's Champion

Nitemare Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 334 Times in 190 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tre Golden View Post
    Pepperyon Sleeper= worst applied RNC of all time.
    Also I might actually be in this picture in real life lol

Unstoppable Member Wrestler B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,506 Times in 717 Posts
    Who let Spider back in your building?
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler RustCohle has a spectacular aura about RustCohle has a spectacular aura about RustCohle has a spectacular aura about RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 208 Times in 112 Posts
    Hmm sounds like a deflection, Don’t worry Rust I’ll pin you next time z. Golden Cobra is the True Tag Champs.
    2 Jobbers getting together cause they have nothing going on. Would be our easiest victory ever. If you get a shot.
    2 x OCW Riot Tag Team Champion

1x CCW Tag Team Champion

FIRST EVER REIGNING DEFENDING UNDISPUTED OCW TAG TEAM CHAMPION

C
    Q

C

Post Whore Wrestler Wrex is a jewel in the rough Wrex is a jewel in the rough Wrex is a jewel in the rough Wrex is a jewel in the rough Wrex's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 317 Times in 144 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RustCohle View Post
    2 Jobbers getting together cause they have nothing going on.
    Hmmmmm.

Nitemare Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough Tre Golden is a jewel in the rough
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    2 Jobbers getting together cause they have nothing going on. Would be our easiest victory ever. If you get a shot.
    Rust we had our shot, these two “jobbers” aka two guys who have won single titles this year. Beat you, Quartz got pinned in the ring 1-2-3. Paper Champions. Two guys who had to get together to win belts

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler RustCohle has a spectacular aura about RustCohle has a spectacular aura about RustCohle has a spectacular aura about RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 208 Times in 112 Posts
    Rust we had our shot, these two “jobbers” aka two guys who have won single titles this year. Beat you, Quartz got pinned in the ring 1-2-3. Paper Champions. Two guys who had to get together to win belts
    Year long champs. Most dominant champs since Kassidy Hayes.
    Our statues as singles and Tag competitors speaks for themselves.

You beat Booby cause he thought he broke FPR so he didnt pin you.

Then again why do I even bother talking to you. Step inside the ring and get your L already.
    2 x OCW Riot Tag Team Champion

1x CCW Tag Team Champion

FIRST EVER REIGNING DEFENDING UNDISPUTED OCW TAG TEAM CHAMPION

C
    Q

C

Nitemare Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Cash ($)
    Markout

Then again why do I even bother talking to you. Step inside the ring and get your L already.
    Meet us, put the belts up. And you lost your belts and you lost to us. And no that’s not what happened with bobby, or at least that’s not what he said to me.

Bling Bling Poster V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,393 Times in 533 Posts

I 100% legit tried to pin him but the game picked him up for some ungodly reason. Tre was beating the fucking shit out of me for 75% of that match too, I got a bit back towards the end but it's possible that he could have kicked out there based on the lack of damage I got in.

I'd say he beat me because I didn't think to hit him with a Liberation Frequency outside and then hit him with a second one the moment we got in the ring.

10. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to Bobby Minio For This Awesome Post:

B-17 (09-27-2019), Hard2Obtain (09-28-2019), Nate Ortiz (09-27-2019), Tiberius Dupree (09-28-2019)

Turmoil Founder V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,958 Times in 1,130 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Minio View Post
    I 100% legit tried to pin him but the game picked him up for some ungodly reason. Tre was beating the fucking shit out of me for 75% of that match too, I got a bit back towards the end but it's possible that he could have kicked out there based on the lack of damage I got in.

I'd say he beat me because I didn't think to hit him with a Liberation Frequency outside and then hit him with a second one the moment we got in the ring.
    You hit the pin button too quickly

12. The Following User Marked Out to Jacob Trance For This Amazing Post:

Bobby Minio (10-01-2019)

Thread Information