+ Reply to Thread
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 8,817 Times in 2,282 Posts

Devils Night 2019 Card

IT'S OFFICIAL!

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

2. The Following 6 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Antonio Everrett (2 Weeks Ago), Benji Moore (2 Weeks Ago), Doc Green (2 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (2 Weeks Ago), Prince (2 Weeks Ago), Quartz (2 Weeks Ago)

HOTGarbaje V.I.P Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,467 Times in 427 Posts

LOL I just want you guys to know, if I had come back I had Ryu Matsumoto vs Mugen lined up for the REAL World’s Championship.

Enjoy “Perpetual Might Have Been” vs “Who?” vs “Dead Weight” vs “Huh?” instead

Bling Bling Poster V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,393 Times in 533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati View Post

LOL I just want you guys to know, if I had come back I had Ryu Matsumoto vs Mugen lined up for the REAL World’s Championship.

You misspelled "Mr Reverse Main Event" but you probably typed this dumb shit with your thumbs so I'll give it a pass.

5. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Bobby Minio For This Awesome Post:

Benji Moore (2 Weeks Ago), Bloom (2 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (2 Weeks Ago)

HOTGarbaje V.I.P Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Sorry about that bud, might have been because I was so flabbergasted that they convinced someone who I thought was a “””veteran””” to jerk the curtain against 3 rookies for a toy belt from the merch stand.

Unstoppable Member Wrestler B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,506 Times in 717 Posts

Did you say Mugen?
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

Bling Bling Poster V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,393 Times in 533 Posts
    Sorry about that bud, might have been because I was so flabbergasted that they convinced someone who I thought was a “””veteran””” to jerk the curtain against 3 rookies for a toy belt from the merch stand.
    Well they clearly wanted to kick the new season off with someone of value, which is why Mr Reverse Main Event is the first name everyone will see.

They probably planned on fitting you in on the card somewhere but realized people would have to spend too much of their suspension of disbelief watching a few 2K20 matches completely fall apart at the seams that they wouldn't be able to lean into believing you were still relevant without Matsuda's nuts draped over Matsumoto's forehead like bangs.

9. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Bobby Minio For This Awesome Post:

Benji Moore (2 Weeks Ago), Bloom (2 Weeks Ago)

Cash ($)
    Markout
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Minio View Post
    Well they clearly wanted to kick the new season off with someone of value, which is why Mr Reverse Main Event is the first name everyone will see.

They probably planned on fitting you in on the card somewhere but realized people would have to spend too much of their suspension of disbelief watching a few 2K20 matches completely fall apart at the seams that they wouldn't be able to lean into believing you were still relevant without Matsuda's nuts draped over Matsumoto's forehead like bangs.

If you can get past the Job squad maybe you can convince Jay to give up on his conspiracy and let you put up the 2 pounds of plastic against MY 10 pounds of Gold.

Moderator Production Team
    Staff
    Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,832 Times in 1,470 Posts

If you can get past the Job squad maybe you can convince Jay to give up on his conspiracy and let you put up the 2 pounds of plastic against MY 10 pounds of Gold.
    THE REAL LHW is 11lbs ! enjoy your "EX" nonesense
    Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness
    "I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe
    CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative
    [10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga
    [09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com
    [09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?
    "Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099
    " makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha
    welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

12. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to Bloom For This Awesome Post:

Benji Moore (2 Weeks Ago), Bobby Minio (2 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (2 Weeks Ago), Tiberius Dupree (2 Weeks Ago)

Thread Information