+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 8,859 Times in 2,288 Posts

Devils Night 2019

Ya'll Did It!

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

2. The Following 18 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Ashley Moore (2 Weeks Ago), B-17 (2 Weeks Ago), Benji Moore (1 Week Ago), Bobby Minio (2 Weeks Ago), Cort Marshall (2 Weeks Ago), Dimsmore (2 Weeks Ago), Doc Green (2 Weeks Ago), Drago Cesar (2 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (2 Weeks Ago), Hooligan King (2 Weeks Ago), Justin Jehst (2 Weeks Ago), Kuma Empire (2 Weeks Ago), Lotus FloJo (2 Weeks Ago), Prince (2 Weeks Ago), Quartz (2 Weeks Ago), T.Y. Sparks Jr. (2 Weeks Ago), theSolomonCaine (2 Weeks Ago), TLBS Matteo (2 Weeks Ago)

Decent Member Rookie Prince will become famous soon enough Prince will become famous soon enough
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 102 Times in 29 Posts
    It's fighting season

4. The Following User Marked Out to Prince For This Amazing Post:

Mr.Sensation (2 Weeks Ago)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Kuma Empire is a jewel in the rough Kuma Empire is a jewel in the rough Kuma Empire is a jewel in the rough Kuma Empire's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 281 Times in 79 Posts
    Awesome shoe. Great work everyone.

Post Whore Wrestler Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 296 Times in 116 Posts
    I like when the dude did the thing and everyone died.

7. The Following User Marked Out to Lotus FloJo For This Amazing Post:

TLBS Matteo (2 Weeks Ago)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler RustCohle has a spectacular aura about RustCohle has a spectacular aura about RustCohle has a spectacular aura about RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 211 Times in 113 Posts
    Fuck page 2.

It's here and I am happy that we are back for this season. I will only do a written RPs review cause there is a lot to breakdown already.

- EL Parca RP was a nice babyface RP. Build sympathy with the audience and fire in the wrestler. A family man excited to be here, feels like one of the few babyfaces left on the roster. I am interested into the development of Parca.

- RYU IS BACK. Spider LHW Champion vs Bobby LHW Champion. Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship. Will Bobby elevate the title like he did with the Pride one? Or will Ryu keep JAY annoyed and disgusted ? Must watch at Anny.

- That Valk and Drago 2K20 RP made me giggle. That heelish producer Valk, you should be ashamed ! Tell us the truth ! And why am I under "Quartz's alt" ? Who made this game ? That flake DLC got me hard. #FIXOCW2K20

- Leo Grimm is pissed off and la Hiena is apparently still a thing. Will he be used one day ? If that is a storyline and not just a one off, why not. Nothing to say really. Don't turn this into a slasher movie.

- Funny little RP by Tucker with a little cameo from yours truly. Looks like Maxxxxxxxx Edwards is in deep trouble. Just a heads up. Don't stare at our titles too long kiddo, not a good business decision. But funny little interactions. Joshua gets a point.

- Allow me to reintroduce myself, my name is Floj. Like I said before, I want Flojo to take that next step I thought she would last season. Hopefully she gets it done. But she seems fired up and willing to do anything, which was missing from this character. She wants that smoke. Street ProJo.

- Cort is my pick to be the MIP this season. The breakout. He is back at it with Darren17, and he is going for his FI briefcase. But he might need allies to fight Kasstianity, which he doesn't have. I am on the Cort bandwagon.

- Aisu wants to make an impact. But i won't comment on it.

- Ashley vs Empress. Ashley doesn't know what's coming to her. She is being played and everybody saw it except her. Sed.

- Oh Lord Bobby is SHOOTING from the hips. Outch. The King of Promos strikes again. That AC Cobra bit got me. but WHO BITES CHAMPIONSHIPS ?

- Same RPs from Heather and H2O in the show as in the video. Last dance for H20 vs KD. Heather vs Valk ? I like those 2 matchups.

- More insult to injury from Empress. How can Ashley come back from it ? I don't see it happening.

- This 3 way RP feels like a Mortal Kombat RP to me. Good vs Bad. Love (and Bubba) vs Kassianity. Sonya Blade (Dragana), Jade (Terra) and Cassie Cage (Elsa) vs Kitana (Valk) and Cindell (The evil empress) controlled by Shinnok himself, Kass (Shang Tsung being too dead and Shao Kahn not smart enough). BIG CET also.

- Just like I said, Cort is out numbered. He needs someone to watch his back. Good luck with that.

- The Jackmo promo was kind of awesome I have to say. Didn't expect to see him ever again. Turmoil gets a strong presence, much much much needed. Welcome back.

- P3 BONANZA TIME. How can I review that? Just the usual really. One word: WRESTLING.

That was a long ass read and watch. but that was so much fun. Viewing Party was lit. Card was lit. Rp's are lit. Promising season ahead !

F y'all now.
    2 x OCW Riot Tag Team Champion

1x CCW Tag Team Champion

FIRST EVER REIGNING DEFENDING UNDISPUTED OCW TAG TEAM CHAMPION

C
    Q

C

9. The Following 16 Users Marked the hell out to RustCohle For This Awesome Post:

Benji Moore (1 Week Ago), Bobby Minio (2 Weeks Ago), Cort Marshall (2 Weeks Ago), Drago Cesar (2 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (2 Weeks Ago), Hooligan King (2 Weeks Ago), Justin Jehst (2 Weeks Ago), Kuma Empire (2 Weeks Ago), Leo Grimm (2 Weeks Ago), Lotus FloJo (2 Weeks Ago), Mr.Sensation (2 Weeks Ago), Prince (2 Weeks Ago), Quartz (2 Weeks Ago), T.Y. Sparks Jr. (2 Weeks Ago), Tiberius Dupree (2 Weeks Ago), Valkyrie (2 Weeks Ago)

Bling Bling Poster V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,396 Times in 533 Posts

11. The Following 5 Users Marked the hell out to Bobby Minio For This Awesome Post:

Drago Cesar (2 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (2 Weeks Ago), Justin Jehst (2 Weeks Ago), Mr.Sensation (2 Weeks Ago), RustCohle (2 Weeks Ago)

Moderator Production Team
    Staff
    Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,832 Times in 1,470 Posts
    How dare you ignore page 2, animals
    Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness
    "I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe
    CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative
    [10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga
    [09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com
    [09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?
    "Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099
    " makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha
    welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

Decent Member Wrestler TJ Stevens will become famous soon enough TJ Stevens will become famous soon enough
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 100 Times in 42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloom View Post
    How dare you ignore page 2, animals
    The future is now, old man.

Newb Wrestler TLBS Matteo will become famous soon enough
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 76 Times in 25 Posts
    Accendi

Post Whore Wrestler Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 296 Times in 116 Posts
    Accendi

Thread Information