+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Turmoil 240

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Kuma Empire is just really nice Kuma Empire is just really nice Kuma Empire is just really nice Kuma Empire is just really nice Kuma Empire is just really nice Kuma Empire's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 401 Times in 115 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Jehst View Post
    I wish I had the time to do long form reviews again but sadly not the case anymore - respect to Valk for the review, and Empress for putting in words.

So seeing as I can't do a full review, I'll drop a 5 things I liked post:

1) Love FloJo's new direction and attitude. I think Gooch has finally tuned into something that can be a very interesting character change-up from the dancing and bubbly FloJo. And improving at the game too. Watch out for FloJo this season.
    2) Judge challenge was very intriguing to me. I love that he brought back the glasses and robes - I feel like they're very character defining. Pity about the loss, I felt like Judge had it in the bag. On the flip side, I am glad that Asher actually put a promo up - we'll see if him and Benji's feud develops into anything further from here, would love to see these two put in some story work cos both CAWs are great and they're both pretty decent at the game too. Hope this open challenge continues despite the loss.
    3) Sparks winning the Triple Threat didn't really surprise me too much - I think a lot of people are sleeping on TY. Would not be surprised to see TY as LHW Champion come his time to shine. Just remember, Jehst has not forgotten.
    4) Really enjoyed Doc vs Cort and Terra vs Empress - just easy to watch. Sometime I'll watch matches and just feel like fast-forwarding a bit but not these ones. Credit to the handlers really.
    5) How about them CQC Boys! Very interesting booking here with the pair going head to head to see who will take on Mr. Turmoil as the next challenger. Great ending, I enjoyed it a lot to see that surprise. Reminds me of when there was not really any internet dirt sheets and a wrestlers return was a big pop moment.

Honourable mention goes to Valk and Heathers RP - really enjoyed the heel/face dynamic here and it was a grand act to steal an entire trailer of shoes to give to the fans. Loved it.

Also, if ya'll didn't catch the end of the Jehst vs. Parker match you will see me and Cort in the same ring - das right, I'm on EckBock1 now baybay!
    It's Okay Jehst. Not everyone has the time or wants to do full reviews. And nothing is wrong with that.
    Honestly any amount of show discussion on the forum is better than "No" discussion on the forums. So thank you for your review / input.

Also really happy you enjoyed the match.

2. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Kuma Empire For This Awesome Post:

Justin Jehst (01-14-2020), Valkyrie (01-13-2020)

Unstoppable Member V.I.P Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,851 Times in 735 Posts
    TURMOIL 240 RANKINGS

OVERALL RANKINGS: TOP 20

Thread Information